khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Dynavap Stem GIVEAWAY!!!
We are doing our giveaway over on Instagram, so go check it out and enter!

Don't forget to check out the instructions for entry!

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted much on here lately. I've had a lot of personal stuff transpire that has set me back some, but I was finally able to turn my secret vision into a reality, and I wanted to share it with you all! This piece is very close to my heart, and is literally millions of years in the making.
It started as a thought over a year and a half ago in bed at around 3am...as all good ideas do. It took a very long time to accumulate the parts due to their rarity and cost, but once I had everything in hand and was recovered from surgery (I'll skip the details in this post), I knew it was time to get started.

Everything about this piece is hand made. From the spiral twist of the Damascus crown, to the Mammoth tooth, to the Meteorite, and genuine Stardust star inlays, it was all done using hand files and sandpaper. After 45 hours, this was truly a labor of love. This was also a collaboration with George from Dynavap, and includes a very special 1 of 2 made Ti-Mascus Dynavap tips that has been electro+heat anodized to a brilliant blue/purple color. Everything you see in these photos comes included, and yes, this piece is for sale. I am not advertising the price as this is a rare, exotic, and high end piece, however pricing is available upon request.

I want to say a special thank you to everyone who helped with obtaining parts for this special one off piece. You have literally made a dream come true for me, and whether is sells or not is not important to me...this was about seeing a vision become reality.

Last edited:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Good afternoon all!

I know it's been forever since I have updated this thread, but I just wanted to touch base! I know pretty much everyone who has a list going for artisan stem makers, has my website listed as the point of contact. I have attempted to contact those people to have them update their lists, and no one is actually doing it, sooooo....I'm letting you all know here, and hopefully save you all some time in finding me!

As some of you may have discovered, KGWoodcrafts.com is no longer around. I decided to close down the website last year, due to the fact that no one was ever really using it for placing orders. The vast majority of clients were contacting me through social media outlets, such as Instagram and Discord to place orders, and because of this, the website went virtually unused. So, to save money, time, and a lot of effort, the website has been closed down.

All is not lost though! While it is true that I am no longer regularly posting on social media, such as Reddit or Instagram, I do still receive all messages sent through those platforms, and still regularly take orders through them. I also take orders through Discord, and I will be sure to post all contact details below so that no one gets lost when trying to find me.

If you would like to see past creations, and place a custom order request through Instagram, you can reach me on KGWoodcrafts Instagram.
These days, the majority of my social media time is spent over on Discord, and that is probably the best place to reach me. You can reach me there using the username: khelek41 .

Now, since it has been so long since I've posted anything, I figured I would finish off this post with a little gallery of more recently made works, to show that... while I may have decided to not participate in the perpetuation of the social media machine, I am still hard at work coming up with fun creations for all you beautiful people. Soo...without further ado...

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker

If you click the right and left arrows when hovering over the image, you can see all 76 images in the gallery.

@TommyDee In picture 2, the rusticated midsection in the galaxy burl stem is a piece of your beloved Flowering Quince! I save it for very special occasions, and use it sparingly, because it is so treasured! Thank you again for sharing it with me!

Last edited:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@khelek41girl absolutely mesmerizing, your works are always amazing to see.
It is good to hear from you, I hope you're well :)

Sixth picture looks super similar to the stem you made me lol
Thank you my friend! Its good to see you! Hope the stems are still treating you well! Its crazy, it feels like forever since I've been on here. Looking at the last time I posted (not including yesterday) its been almost 2 years to the day! Time has been going by way too fast lately. Seems like just yesterday I was just getting started in making stems. I hope life has been treating you well!

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Good evening ladies and gents! I wanted to show off KGWoodcrafts new product!

This here is The Canvas. Inspired by Bob Ross and his legacy of empowering others to create art, I have created a stem system that allows people to get their art on! The Canvas can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning, and easy swapping of artistic bits and bobs! The goal with this project is to empower others to be creative and make their own artwork, and if you're not feeling artsy and wanna just have something made, you can do that too! Whether you want a unibody design like the Classic version, or want to go full Premium, the choice is entirely in your hands.
In addition to being able to customize your stem, you can also choose which vape tip you want to put on it! This system accommodates 8mm and 9mm vape tips, so whether your favorite TED is a Dynavap, Dani, Fusion, Stunner, Anvil, etc the choice is entirely your hands.

The Basic Canvas will come included with two single piece bodies, and a custom mouthpiece. MSRP on the Basic kit is $200.

Example (My personal unit)

The Premium Canvas is entirely custom, so when you order one, you will be working with me to dial in exactly what you are wanting. You get to use your artistic brain, and I can be your hands! Pricing on the Premium units is dependent on the amount of time involved, and the materials used.

Example of the Premium Canvas (SOLD). This displays the versatility of what can be done with segments. Think Pandora Jewelry for vapes...or as I personally prefer...Vape Lego

This project has been months in the making, and while it has been no easy task to get things going, I'm excited to report that it is officially released!

Also, as a side note, if you want to design your own works of art, I will also be giving the option to purchase your own materials to make something exclusively yours when you purchase a Basic or Premium package. Thank you everyone for your continued love and support, and for hanging in there with me on this journey!

I am deeply grateful for each and every one of you

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Made a custom Canvas Basic for our good friend over at wesleypipesandmore. It was a total surprise for him. He had no idea what he was getting, and left all the details up to me. He has since received it, so I can finally share pics!

To see more images, click the right arrow in the imgur pic.

Here's a little video showing how the bodies are swappable. In this video, I hadn't made the mouthpiece yet, so the green mouthpiece was one of my own pieces used with a personal stem. I just put it on here as an example. The purple/black mouthpiece that went with the stem is made from German Cumberland Ebonite, and is designed to fit a 14mm rig. It threads into the crown and locks in place for a nice secure fit.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
What I can't wait for, is to see what everyone starts doing with them! I mean, sure, they come with the wood bodies so that you can use it right away, but Im super excited to see what kind of designs people come up with when making their own bodies for it! Because everything is swappable, you can make it exclusively your own!

coolbreeze

What I can't wait for, is to see what everyone starts doing with them! I mean, sure, they come with the wood bodies so that you can use it right away, but Im super excited to see what kind of designs people come up with when making their own bodies for it! Because everything is swappable, you can make it exclusively your own!
Couple things come to mind: a sherlocky elbow of some sort with a 14mm joint; a sherlocky standing base with a joint. It's a brilliant system, these would expand it to pipes and dry mini-rigs. The elbow could also be used for an ashcatcher wet mini-rig, etc.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Couple things come to mind: a sherlocky elbow of some sort with a 14mm joint; a sherlocky standing base with a joint. It's a brilliant system, these would expand it to pipes and dry mini-rigs. The elbow could also be used for an ashcatcher wet mini-rig, etc.

And the nice thing, is that the mouthpiece is a simple 9mm, or ecig 510 drip tip sized piece. That allows for further customization, and the orings thread on to the MP crown. So while I will be making all the mouthpieces sized to fit 14mm and or 18mm joint sizes (depending on the needs of the client), you can technically put whatever 510 sized mouthpiece you want on it to give it that custom look. Modularity and customization are what the Canvas is all about!

SockPuppetTheatrics

Wanted to share some photos of the adapter and this absolutely beautiful stem / mouthpiece combo from @khelek41girl

This is the capsule version with Ti S&B capsules from @VGOODIEZ

I just added a screen inside the stem and filled it with boro balls for additional cooling

I want to say the MP is ebony(?), and I have no idea what the stem is made of, but it has a metal liner and photos don't do it justice

Many thanks!

20240128-151716.jpg

20240128-151702.jpg

20240128-151734.jpg

20240128-151755.jpg

20240128-151813.jpg

20240128-151848.jpg

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Wanted to share some photos of the adapter and this absolutely beautiful stem / mouthpiece combo from @khelek41girl

I just added a screen inside the stem and filled it with boro balls for additional cooling

I want to say the MP is ebony(?), and I have no idea what the stem is made of, but it has a metal liner and photos don't do it justice

Many thanks!

20240128-151716.jpg

20240128-151702.jpg

20240128-151734.jpg

20240128-151755.jpg

20240128-151813.jpg

20240128-151848.jpg
Good to see these adapters are still being made. Really need to order a back up for mine.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker

Many thanks!

20240128-151716.jpg

20240128-151702.jpg

20240128-151734.jpg

20240128-151755.jpg

20240128-151813.jpg

20240128-151848.jpg
Yay!! Im glad everything arrived safe and sound! The Adapter is made from traditional Black Walnut, and the stem is made from TruStone, which is 80% marble stone, and 20% resin, with a 24k gold matrix. The wood on the end of the stem is Amboyna Burl, and the mouthpiece is African Blackwood.

Good call on filling the stem with boro beads! That should add some nice cooling to it for sure! I hope you enjoy everything! It was a pleasure making something for ya!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Yay!! Im glad everything arrived safe and sound! The Adapter is made from traditional Black Walnut, and the stem is made from TruStone, which is 80% marble stone, and 20% resin, with a 24k gold matrix. The wood on the end of the stem is Amboyna Burl, and the mouthpiece is African Blackwood.

Good call on filling the stem with boro beads! That should add some nice cooling to it for sure! I hope you enjoy everything! It was a pleasure making something for ya!
So is this a dyna that doubles as a stem with the adapter, or just a dedicated stem? Beautiful work.

CanikUser19,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
It's an adapter so you can use any 8mm stem with a joint based vape like the Lamarts or RBTs :)
No the adapter I’m clear on, I have one of each type of your adapters. Asking if this particular stem takes dyna internals too or is just a hollow stem that can be filled with boro? My first question wasn’t very clear, sorry. And I think I just answered my own question, mind was a little cloudy earlier. Thanks.

CanikUser19,

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
No the adapter I’m clear on, I have one of each type of your adapters. Asking if this particular stem takes dyna internals too or is just a hollow stem that can be filled with boro? My first question wasn’t very clear, sorry. And I think I just answered my own question, mind was a little cloudy earlier. Thanks.
Ahhh, I gotcha! Ya, it's Ti lined, so I think they just filled it with beads and capped it with a screen? But ya, it's just a cylinder!

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Good afternoon everyone!

Just wanted to update this thread with a few Canvas goodies that I've been making for you all!
Firstly, I just want to say a huge thank you for all the love and support for this project. It's because of all of YOU that this project has been such a success, and I thank each one of you from the bottom of my heart. Ok, enough of me blathering, lets get to the good stuff!

Again, you all are the real superstars here, and thank you so much for helping me bring this dream to life! 🤗

Be blessed, take care, and Ill see you in the next post!
~KG

Top Bottom