JyARz Storage Containers

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I saw your picture of the 3G and it looks very interesting and I will have to check it out. It appears to be Classic sized. Are you saying you're going to create another one that is Chico sized as well, or will the 3G replace both?

cybrguy,
Reactions: Jill NYC

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
I saw your picture of the 3G and it looks very interesting and I will have to check it out. It appears to be Classic sized. Are you saying you're going to create another one that is Chico sized as well, or will the 3G replace both?
The general idea is to offer the 3G design in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes.

I know there will be diehards who will prefer the current options so we’ll keep those in the line-up. But for models like the Chico, which is less popular and which has some obvious limitations the idea is to replace its size/volume with what we think will be a superior option in a 3G type design.

JyARz

Manufacturer
The general idea is to offer the 3G design in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes.

I know there will be diehards who will prefer the current options so we’ll keep those in the line-up. But for models like the Chico, which is less popular and which has some obvious limitations the idea is to replace its size/volume with what we think will be a superior option in a 3G type design.
In the end I love making things that people use and love. That’s my goal above profits and margins and all that. Trust me, if I were in it only for money I would have moved on to a job in finance a long time ago :)

If I ain’t making shit you all love then I’m failing.

Kebo1923

Well, just to be clear, you exceed at that. Many, many of us LOVE your Jyarz and depend on them daily. And every one of your products that I have put in service (and not lost or given away:rolleyes:) remains in service to this day.
Just about everyone who knows me has been handed down a Jyarz at some point. Glad I'm not the only one spreading the love

budweis

Comfortably Numb
Looks like thanks to Aldo I've finally ended up with a perfect storage system that suits my needs perfectly. I'm a strict microdoser (as well as microgrower) so even for long term storage it works just well.

Harvest is stored in Papis where small amounts go to the Satchmos for more frequent handling and Classics hold a few days worth of ground herb. Everything is child safe and sound in Stashlogix cases. Life is simple, life is great. Now I only need two more classics to match the larger bros.

Btw. here is a picture of one of the Papis I've received from Vapefiend. No worries, they immediately sent me a new one but it must have got a serious beating on the road or what. Or simply there was a hidden defect. Nevertheless, it got a proper burial and it's resting in peace now.

Thanks Aldo, your product is amazing and already made my life better 🖤

JyARz

Manufacturer
Thank you very much! They occasionally break in transit but it doesn’t happen all that often. And if it does we have you covered so there’s zero risk to you.

Much appreciate it… that’s quite a setup!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
My jyarz are arriving today instead of tomorrow. I'm freaking excited!!!

Edit: they arrived.. they are so much more hefty than I expected, in a good way. These things freaking rock. Need to get some herb to fill them up.

Also, the big papi is exactly what I was hoping for size wise. And the classic is so perfect for what I had in mind.

I'm not normally one to scream praises for a product, let alone die on a hill for it. But I just might change that for jyarz.

Edit 2: after reading this thread I recall smell being an issue. My big papi smells ever so slightly like a new container. Not the same as a new water bottle, but the same level of neutral smell for someone with a good nose but not sensitive to things other than allergens. The classic has ever so slightly more odor than the papi. But it's more of a new plastic smell. And I had to sniff really hard to get it. Classic really close to my nose.

They each have different colored gaskets; big daddy has black inserts, classic has white. For whatever that's worth.

In any case, I love these things. At the risk of sounding fawning, these really are the storage units I have longed for, and I think I'm going to have to talk to my buddy who owns and runs the town head/vape shop about these rugged beauties

Good stuff @JyARz .

Last edited:

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Update after owning my big papi and classic post re-aquasition of medication.

12/10. For working as advertised, blowing me, my cousin, and said vape shop owning buddy away with quality. And I feel compelled to say that the classic is now considered an essential part of my dynavap kit.

Also, my shop owning buddy loved not only the classic I showed him, but also the modularity and green approach @JyARz
Is about so he's looking into them for himself and potentially his shop as far as I can tell

JyARz

Manufacturer
Update after owning my big papi and classic post re-aquasition of medication.

12/10. For working as advertised, blowing me, my cousin, and said vape shop owning buddy away with quality. And I feel compelled to say that the classic is now considered an essential part of my dynavap kit.

Also, my shop owning buddy loved not only the classic I showed him, but also the modularity and green approach @JyARz
Is about so he's looking into them for himself and potentially his shop as far as I can tell
Excellent. Thank you. Hope to hear from shop owning buddy soon!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Hey just checking back in.

Man I wish I had known about these sooner. I freaking adore my jyarz.

I'll be echoing many here but the claims made are all true. Absolutely no smell, regardless of the "loudness" of your flower. Indeed, even the shoutiest of flowers never made a peep.

What else?

Well, the Big Papi is excellent. A ton of space. And it just feels GOOD in the hand. I can easily get half an Oz in comfortably. Not sure if it can hold a full Oz. In any case, 10/10

I also got the classic as I had suspected it would pair well with my beloved dynavap. And I find in this instance I was correct. It's so easy to just unscrew the cap, suck up a load, screw the cap back on, and then get busy medicating. It is absolutely choice for those on the go. So again, 10/10

Only other thing I can say is I think im going to have to snag another big papi. Perhaps a few others. Jyarz have a permanent home in my personal kit from now on.

Edit: the classic also feels great in the hand.

JyARz

Manufacturer
We haven’t had any sales in quite a long time. We ran some research and found that a high percentage of customers have and regularly use their JYARZ for more than 5 years. As a result we know that by focusing on quality we offer an exceptional value.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
We haven’t had any sales in quite a long time. We ran some research and found that a high percentage of customers have and regularly use their JYARZ for more than 5 years. As a result we know that by focusing on quality we offer an exceptional value.

Makes sense. Like I said I'll be a returning customer in any case.

Just figured I'd ask. Thanks for the quick reply!

morfraen

Was there a design change recently? Blue is from a few months ago, black just arrived today. Feels great. Wish I'd got one way sooner. Bud stays perfect with a boveda pack.

(And if anyone read pre-edit black lid wasn't fitting because my dumb/stoned ass put the lid pad in upside down after cleaning)

20231121-200656-01.jpg

Last edited:
morfraen,
Reactions: Jill NYC

JyARz

Manufacturer
No design change just a change to the logo but that was a while ago.

JyARz,

JyARz

Manufacturer
@cybrguy asked a few 3G related questions but I can’t seem to find his post.

We were almost going into production when I tested one on a plane trip. It didn’t meet my testing requirements so we had to go back to the drawing board yet again. What a nightmare! The updated version is being printed this week.

And, to answer your question, the 3G uses the same size glass as the Classic. Once released we plan to offer it in other sizes. One of which will be approximately Chico size.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Managed to somehow break the glass in my classic.

Anyway, figured it was a good excuse to grab another big papi, replacement classic glass, and one of the new classics.

I will say the og classic did an excellent job controlling smell and humidity. If jyarz decided to upgrade it, I'm excited to see what they changed with the new iteration

BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: JyARz
Top Bottom