JyARz Storage Containers

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It's a lot quicker to just open one jar, load my dynavap, and close the jar then vape, than it is to deal with opening the bell jar I've got everything in, pull out grinder, unscrew grinder, put grinder away, close bell jar. That and grinding, in my experience, is the smelliest part of the whole thing.

Having my meds preground in the classic for the week cuts out a lot of smell and excess time.

Edit I concur @florduh
Yeah Florduh helped me out with the use case. I guess I am just not used to having to hide the smell of my cannabis since I mainly vape at home or on walks/hikes.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Yeah Florduh helped me out with the use case. I guess I am just not used to having to hide the smell of my cannabis since I mainly vape at home or on walks/hikes.

No sweat. I live in a non legal state, I'm hoping that'll change soon.. but in the meantime I want to be as incognito as possible.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I may be in the few, but I love my Chicos with silicone inserts for rosin. I may have documented it earlier in this thread, but it holds an enormous amount of concentrate.

I use Classics for strains that I don't have a great amount of, tends to fit about an eight if de-stemmed and packed carefully.
AND I use classics for preground, generally a couple grams at a time for 1-2 days, though I have packed tight with pre-ground for longer trips as I don't travel with grinders.

Classic+preground+dynavap is everyday carry. Nothing easier then straw loading out of the Classic, and even if it were not for the capacity, I would still choose the Classic over the Chico for pre-ground. I favor the more narrow lid/opening and deeper pocket, it carries well in windy conditions. Also find it carries easier in pocket than the Chico. YMMV.

Satchmos also used for strains I don't have a great amount of, tends to carry at least a quarter.
Big Pappi came to the rescue for all major requirements.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I may be in the few, but I love my Chicos with silicone inserts for rosin. I may have documented it earlier in this thread, but it holds an enormous amount of concentrate.

I use Classics for strains that I don't have a great amount of, tends to fit about an eight if de-stemmed and packed carefully.
AND I use classics for preground, generally a couple grams at a time for 1-2 days, though I have packed tight with pre-ground for longer trips as I don't travel with grinders.

Classic+preground+dynavap is everyday carry. Nothing easier then straw loading out of the Classic, and even if it were not for the capacity, I would still choose the Classic over the Chico for pre-ground. I favor the more narrow lid/opening and deeper pocket, it carries well in windy conditions. Also find it carries easier in pocket than the Chico. YMMV.

Satchmos also used for strains I don't have a great amount of, tends to carry at least a quarter.
Big Pappi came to the rescue for all major requirements.

Glad to hear I'm not crazy for thinking classic + dynavap

Hopefully going to be ordering this week

BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: JyARz

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Just ordered a black classic and a black big papi

@JyARz gotta thank you for all you put into these storage units. I'll know for sure when they get here but from reading this thread it seems you created something I've been dreaming about since I first tried cannabis a decade ago. And if they work as advertised (no reason to expect otherwise) it will make my medicating process damn near perfect. Thank you!

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Just ordered a black classic and a black big papi

@JyARz gotta thank you for all you put into these storage units. I'll know for sure when they get here but from reading this thread it seems you created something I've been dreaming about since I first tried cannabis a decade ago. And if they work as advertised (no reason to expect otherwise) it will make my medicating process damn near perfect. Thank you!
Thank you! I hope you love your JYARZ.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hello Everybody,

We are close to production on the new JYARZ 3G (patent pending), still tweaking the mold but we are very very close now. Since this list and everyone on it has meant so much to me and JYARZ I thought I'd announce the "pre-release" here. As many of you know this design has gone through many iterations and this one finally met requirements. This thing is very well designed in my opinion...but you all will be the final arbiters!!

A few additional pionts:
  1. The below link is just a placeholder page, so it's subject to change.
  2. The depicted product is a 3D print so it's a rough approximation of the final design
  3. The "safety closure button" will be red in the final version not black as depicted
  4. We will offer the silicone sleeve and button in multiple colors but those aren't listed yet.
  5. The "safety closure button" will be offered in several colors, sold separately.
  6. This thing is a lot tougher (resists drops/shocks much better than the JYARZ Classic). BUT it won't hold up as well to a dog chewing on it! And it's not a screw top so I suspect it won't perform in extreme cold and heat as does the JYARZ New Classic screw cap).
  7. 3G holds liquids and solids equally well. JYARZ New Classic was really optimized for solids.
  8. If you want to pre-order please expect 2.5 months approx. before delivery...I hope to ship earlier but you never know what might hold us up at this point).
  9. We are offering a 20% discount when you purchase more than one 3G. We just added this function, as far as I can tell when you add two to your cart it'll add the discount automatically. If not let me know before you make the purchase.
Hope you all love it ;-)

Here's the link: JYARZ 3G

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Man. Postal services is being a tease. First said they'd deliver it today by 5. Now it's Tuesday the 12th by midnight.

Not mad at jyarz. Just what the fudge usps

BeltedCoyote,

willy510

@JyARz I just picked up a couple of Chico Jyarz's from 420EDC @cannabis.pro , very fast shipping, and they came with 2 different seals inside the lids. One looks to be a thinner white rubber type material and the other is much thicker and feels like lightweight packing foam. Which one is supposed to be the correct one? and how would I get one of those or do I need to return these?

Last edited:

JyARz

Manufacturer
They are both legit. The lighter material is poly that’s used in surgical applications…closed pore so you can wash it. The other is silicone, also creates a solid repeatable seal and can be washed.

willy510

They are both legit. The lighter material is poly that’s used in surgical applications…closed pore so you can wash it. The other is silicone, also creates a solid repeatable seal and can be washed.
@JyARz The inner glass sticks to the poly liner and comes out when I open it, I'm not a fan of the poly. I think that one is gonna go back

JyARz

Manufacturer
I just got in touch with the 420edc guys and they will credit you the Chico you don’t like. Ok?

JyARz

Manufacturer
We will likely replace the Chico entirely. Based on customer inout there are a number of things we can improve with it.

flowerstash

We will likely replace the Chico entirely. Based on customer inout there are a number of things we can improve with it.
I'll miss the Chico's when they're gone, but I expect the ones I have will last forever. For my needs they're perfect, rounded bottom and all.

Excited to see whatever comes next!

JyARz

Manufacturer
A couple fewer threads would be good... ;)

But I do love the size for carrying ground herb.
The design has no threads at all. While nothing can perform quite as securely as threads, I believe for most use cases the new approach is superior. For example, the 3G offers one hand operation. One can open the cap, access the contents and then close and secure the cap with one hand.

Top Bottom