JyARz Storage Containers

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
gave away another Jyarz and really looking forward to those new one's Aldo!

It think I will also order more once the new one's are avlaiable.
Take the time you need, I'm sure they'll be great for that :)

Oh and I feel the Glass inserts replacments themself are so pcractical too, I use them to iso screens and ELB's and do many other things that don't need added protecton but benefit from the transparency !

Herr_Dampf

Oh and I feel the Glass inserts replacments themself are so pcractical too, I use them to iso screens and ELB's and do many other things that don't need added protecton but benefit from the transparency !

Thanks again! ;)

I plan to order as soon as the big ones are out as well, really like the one I got so far.

Bvapst

I was actually thinking the smell comes from the gasket. BTW Aldo said they are going (did ? ) to find another material for it.
I took of the gasket from 3 of my Jyarz since weeks. I'll try to put them back in and see if it did wear of. Actually I can't smell anything from them but once it is enclosed that could be different. I don't think the smell is from the bottom but from the gasket !
Anyhow I'm keeping one gasket in the Jyarz who's going out with me...yes it does smell a bit and annoy me..but this is a fuck** tight seal !

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
I was actually thinking the smell comes from the gasket. BTW Aldo said they are going (did ? ) to find another material for it.
I took of the gasket from 3 of my Jyarz since weeks. I'll try to put them back in and see if it did wear of. Actually I can't smell anything from them but once it is enclosed that could be different. I don't think the smell is from the bottom but from the gasket !
Anyhow I'm keeping one gasket in the Jyarz who's going out with me...yes it does smell a bit and annoy me..but this is a fuck** tight seal !

Yes, there's a second gasket at the bottom, under the glass insert.

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Just got a black JyARz container. Looks like a sweet container for bringing some goodies with you.

Just got one question. There's a distinct odor inside the container, smells very chemical. Should it be washed before use?

Any odor is from the Buna-n gasket seal. It dissipates with use or you can take the gasket out of the cap and let it air out. Buna-n is FDA approved safe and has been used in the food industry for years.

-Aldo

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I noticed the smell as well, and followed a recommendation I read here about airing the gaskets out overnight for a few nights. I think I did that for 3 nights and I can't detect a smell coming off of the gaskets anymore.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
LOL, I noticed the smell as well!
But my blue dream was drying out and rapidly loosing flavor; I packed it in as quick as I could and have tried not to think about it.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: dos equis

JyARz

Manufacturer
To all who have been patiently awaiting the arrival of our new products. We now have a firm production date and it's June 20th. As I'm learning all kinds of things can get in the way of hitting a deadline but the molds are done, all the components are in hand and we are locked into a production date. So unless some major catastrophe occurs (possible but hopefully not likely), we'll have product available by the end of June. It's been a very long and much slower road than anticipated. We appreciate your patience and we hope that you'll find the new stuff to be as good or better than our first product. We've worked diligently to meet that goal.

Regards,

-Aldo

And....

Any smell you perceive is from the Buna-N rubber gasket in cap of each JyAR. In my experience that smell goes away within a few weeks. However, sensitivity to smell varies widely in humans, some people who are particularly sensitive may detect a smell from the gaskets over time. IF that's you and you're just not happy with it please let me know and I'll issue a full refund. We did change from Latex to Buna-N rubber to reduce the odor from the gasket. Even so, some people (very small number from what I can tell) still find there's an gasket odor. If that's you just let me know please.

-Aldo

walrus

To all who have been patiently awaiting the arrival of our new products. We now have a firm production date and it's June 20th. As I'm learning all kinds of things can get in the way of hitting a deadline but the molds are done, all the components are in hand and we are locked into a production date. So unless some major catastrophe occurs (possible but hopefully not likely), we'll have product available by the end of June. It's been a very long and much slower road than anticipated. We appreciate your patience and we hope that you'll find the new stuff to be as good or better than our first product. We've worked diligently to meet that goal.

Regards,

-Aldo

And....

Any smell you perceive is from the Buna-N rubber gasket in cap of each JyAR. In my experience that smell goes away within a few weeks. However, sensitivity to smell varies widely in humans, some people who are particularly sensitive may detect a smell from the gaskets over time. IF that's you and you're just not happy with it please let me know and I'll issue a full refund. We did change from Latex to Buna-N rubber to reduce the odor from the gasket. Even so, some people (very small number from what I can tell) still find there's an gasket odor. If that's you just let me know please.

-Aldo

Saw you posted, and was hoping this was the message, but it turns out it was just the message before the message. Glad you're on track, we will just keep waiting patiently.

SD_haze

Wow... I can not believe I have never used my extra jyarz glass inserts as cleaning for the vapexhale ELB (easy-load-bowl). Feeling dumb but happy I now know this haha.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Saw you posted, and was hoping this was the message, but it turns out it was just the message before the message. Glad you're on track, we will just keep waiting patiently.

Its very poor form for us to have indicated that these new products would have been available much earlier. Its a rookie mistake and its all mine. What can I say I'm learning and I'm sorry to let our fans down in this way. All I can say is that the wait is the result of my trying to maintain very high standards...I hope its tangible in our new products.

We truly appreciate your patience.

-Aldo

b0

Cloudy...

Regards,

-Aldo

And....

-Aldo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks again! ;)

I plan to order as soon as the big ones are out as well, really like the one I got so far.
DOu6nzd.jpg

Friday California is in the 90's. (32.2C)
The Jarz goes were I go!
Purple Kush!

Last edited:

EveryDayAmnesiac

I just go through far too many strains to keep up by color association.
I have been using masking tape and a pin, but it is an eyesore to the otherwise nice looking jyarz.

I associate by strain / color, but I can see how that would be a problem in some locations! :lol:

I'm pretty sure I've seen JyARz in other threads with basic "label maker" differentiation.

I'd prefer that there by so many JyARz colors that I wouldn't need to label them. :ko:

EveryDayAmnesiac,

JyARz

Manufacturer
I associate by strain / color, but I can see how that would be a problem in some locations! :lol:

I'm pretty sure I've seen JyARz in other threads with basic "label maker" differentiation.

I'd prefer that there by so many JyARz colors that I wouldn't need to label them. :ko:

For what it's worth I use cloth "medical" tape with a marker. Then when I switch strains I just peel it off and put on a new label.

-Aldo

Top Bottom