Just ordered my first vape.....VG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben1234

So I found this forum a few days ago when I decided I wanted a vape for my dorm room. Before I registered I was debating between the VaporGenie or a box style from ebay. If you couldn't tell, my price range was sub $100.

After reading I feel like I made the right choice to purchase the VaporGenie. I can only hope that I can learn to use it correctly because I don't want any strong smell or smoke in my room.

I ordered the maple VG, anyone have any pics they want to post until I can post some of my own?

Oh yeah, I received the email saying it shipped about an hour ago. Anyone have any ideas how long it will take to get to MA with the free shipping?

I can't wait!

ben1234,

Beezleb

Great choice, please write a review on it once you get a chance to play with it.

No idea on the shipping, did they give you a confirmation number or just say it shipped.

Beezleb,

ben1234

Beezleb said:
Great choice, please write a review on it once you get a chance to play with it.

No idea on the shipping, did they give you a confirmation number or just say it shipped.
I will once I get it.

They did give a usps tracking number as well.

ben1234,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
while hitting it make sure to NEVER let the bowl get black...that can make it smell a whole lot more :uhoh:

while hitting it if you put the metal tip of where the flame shoots out of the lighter to the metal ring in the bowl that sets up the perfect way to rip it. while hitting in that position you will inhale on the pipe...you will begin to notice a triangle shape of the flame while you are hitting it...if you keep that triangle constant for 7-9 seconds that will produce the best hit possible.

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
In an effort to keep things more manageable here we're going to ask that people not make new threads about vape purchases unless it's an unknown unit or a crazy story.

Check out the Vaporgenie thread for all your VG needs.

:)

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom