• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Very possible. Probably 30 shipped for a partially worked one without the gong. 5$ more for one with the gong.

Honestly I don't think the bullet design will get better than it is. Glass could be used for a more powerful vape but the pnp just don't have the FULL convection that it'd take to use glass bullets IMHO.

420time

its pretty much the same as gong glass but longer. isnt it?

Last edited:
420time,

MuushuPork

JODA if you can figure out how to make a 3-4 inch glass insert for the PnP im in. Maybe someone with better eyes can chime in but Im getting outside diameter of TRVB's GPonG insert as 1cm, really needs to be exact though. JODA do you have a PnP?

MuushuPork,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I used to but don't anymore. Are these being inserted right above the bullett with no mouthpiece or pong or are they being inserted down the hole in the pong itself?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

MuushuPork

I used to but don't anymore. Are these being inserted right above the bullett with no mouthpiece or pong or are they being inserted down the hole in the pong itself?

They take an old PonG and trim a few mm's off the part that sits in the chamber and stick the insert in that way with an oring around it. the part of the insert that sits in the chamber is melted a bit to make it thicker and rounder for a good seal, like a donut on the end of the tube-like insert. Problem is the insert is too short and while its way better than just plastic it still gets too hot. I would prefer a stealthy black glass if possible.

MuushuPork,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
So what I need is a general measurement from people that have done this mod to see if the sizes are corresponding or if their all over the place.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Hellfish

I believe they are talking about the new gpong provided by VaporBlunt, not a mod. As far as I know the PnP's all have a uniform pong size, as they have been shipping out replacements without inspecting the old ones...which should imply uniformity in design.

Perhaps someone can send you the glass insert from their gpong that your piece would be replacing. I saw recently that someone did this Mod with a wooden stem, and it looks impressive. Look forward to seeing how these turn out.

Hellfish,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I'd prefer to make it slip tightly down a stock pong with the screen removed to just above the rim of the bullet then it'd be cost effective and if you've already got a pong it'd be an easy upgrade.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

MuushuPork

I'd prefer to make it slip tightly down a stock pong with the screen removed to just above the rim of the bullet then it'd be cost effective and if you've already got a pong it'd be an easy upgrade.

Ill try to do pictures later tonight after work. I got mine from theyoyokid hes ebay for TRVB. Its their product but its pretty simple. If you can get the measurements right it should be no problem to make and for me to slip it in place of the existing glass in the GPonG.

MuushuPork,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Should be simple enough. But being as they are inserted from the bottom there's not much if anything I could do to them other than make them in clear. If the slipped in tightly from the top I'd be able to do fully worked or partially no problem.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: Snappo

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Very bummed out today as bethlehem burners discontinued their rent to own torch program just days before I was to receive mine! (Couple of real dickheads took complete advantage if the opportunity that was given to them) :( so it'll be a minute before I can afford a big boy torch in full.

On the other hand I received a very interesting offer from a reputable manufacturer you are all very familiar with today. That's all I'll say on it for now but, expect big great things in the near future.

Feeling very positive right now.

sasNW

Very bummed out today as bethlehem burners discontinued their rent to own torch program just days before I was to receive mine! (Couple of real dickheads took complete advantage if the opportunity that was given to them) :( so it'll be a minute before I can afford a big boy torch in full.

On the other hand I received a very interesting offer from a reputable manufacturer you are all very familiar with today. That's all I'll say on it for now but, expect big great things in the near future.

A window closes, but a door opens in life. Good things happen to good people, can't wait to see your upcoming project! And to hell with those dickheads that killed that program!:goon:

MuushuPork

One day we will all look back on this thread and wonder how the prices got so high lololol

llamaman001

Does this mean any kind of delays for those of us waiting on glass? Sorry to hear about them changing the program...that really sucks that they can do that considering you were probably at least half way there to owning one? Hopefully this new chapter thats starting will bring you many good things.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<

:clap::rockon:Awesome to hear!!!!! That would have totally bummed me out, the torch. I know how much you really want a big one, :lol:.

Glad things are looking up.

Top Bottom