Jklasd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
J - instead of skimming through this whole thread, how should one clean a new grinder before it usage. i know using a tooth brush will help, but should i use like dish soap or hand soap or perhaps just water? maybe just the brush. i see no flakes of metal, cept near the magnets.
This is just a thought, but you may be less likely to get snappy answers when you are willing to read posts many took time to write/edit (especially if your question already has many answers for you to choose from on this form and even in the same thread). Your question may have been better revieved in the ask the vaporists section rather than polluting the Grinder thread that someone kindly set up with redundant dialogue.

Just my :2c: (by taking the time to post this, I intended to inform rather than offend)

Hope this helps ;).

I hope we can quickly see eye-to-eye/compromise/agree-to-disagree, so this thread can be moved to ABV (please let me know...)

Toke it easy :cool:

Progress,

jklasd

i think your a moron for making such a retarded post. i have actually read the thread, i simply forgot what people ask about initial clean. the thread in question is 16 pages long with many of the replies long about the grinders themselfs, not the initail cleaning. perhaps ask the vaporist would be a better place. my bad, grow the fuck up. just my :2c:.

mod warning: disagreements are OK, but no name calling

jklasd,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
jklasd said:
i think your a moron for making such a retarded post. i have actually read the thread, i simply forgot what people ask about initial clean. the thread in question is 16 pages long with many of the replies long about the grinders themselfs, not the initail cleaning. perhaps ask the vaporist would be a better place. my bad, grow the fuck up. just my :2c:.
hey man, fuck you, people on this forum are bending over backwards to help you and then you fucking go and call progress a moron

get the fuck out if you dont want to do the work to get the info you need

mod warning: No name calling, even if the other guy did it first. Your response would have passed inspection without the 'fuck you'. ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

jklasd

as stated, if you read the post, i simply forgot. ill agree it was the wrong area, sure. but not to the point a post had to be made. i like it here, im not complaining. im simply saying to make a post about it was moronic, hence why i said moron. if there a problem, a email directly to me would have worked, rather then wasting even more space with a pointless thread, which he is saying is the problem*rather posts, same thought though*.

jklasd,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Thank you AoZ.

JKLASD, I did not e-mail you because I do not want to give my e-mail address to strangers (espececially ones that conduct themselves the way you seem to).

I tried (unsuccessfully apparently) to tactfully present my position with out clogging unrelated threads.

Instead, I received your hurtful comments (i think your a moron for making such a retarded post. i have actually read the thread, i simply forgot what people ask about initial clean. the thread in question is 16 pages long with many of the replies long about the grinders themselfs, not the initail cleaning. perhaps ask the vaporist would be a better place. my bad, grow the fuck up. just my 2c.) and reported your inappropriate (IMO) comments. I do not wish to continue to be involved in this diatribe.

Vtac, please feel free to send this one to the ABV whenever you wish to do so.

PS: Vtac, do we have a middle finger icon :lol:

Peazout!

Progress,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
jklasd said:
:/

Might say the same to you.

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
jklasd said:
Quote speaks for itself. You should know that vibe isn't kosher here.

I don't know whether I'd have made this thread, but before even seeing it I thought "why do we have a page of posts asking how to clean a grinder?" That was discussed in the very first post of the grinder thread.

The point is, you're complaining that it's too much work to read through posts to find the info you want. But by not reading and making a page of low content redundant posts, you're contributing to the problem you're complaining about.

ABV, here we come.

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom