It would suck..............

colly

wilf789 said:
It also must suck even more to be Billy Cundiff now after seeing the Giants kicker do his job properly!
MFING-SUPER-BOWL.gif

colly,
Abysmal Vapor said:
... if your mflb battery explodes while in use and you inhale all the toxic gas in your lungs. :puke:
... if wand brakes and you inhale glass dust..
... if your bud has the almost invisible stealth assassin mold...
... if your ceramic filter,element,or coating chips and it enters and never leaves you lungs..
... if you collapse on your expensive water pipe and cut your throat on the glass shards which results in total waste of both the hit and your life..

to adhere to anything that this man says; although true very discouraging.

biojuggernaut,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
OhTheAgony said:
lwien said:
......if you died as an atheist and found out that you were wrong. :uhoh:

I ran this hypothesis by two christians once.

While one of them was convinced I'd be in trouble, the other just stated that the good lord would forgive me my ignorance and accept me in his realm nevertheless. I guess it still comes down to what you choose to believe.
+1 :D... Happened dosen times.. and most of them mentioning this :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager (we learn this in midschool.. ) .
And i always tell them to get some acid and see stuff for theirselves :D...
At least christians around here are orthodox.. (you can't pay your sins with money ,you just go to hell ) :D..
==================================================================================================

It would suck if the label of 2 $ butane - zero impurities/triple filtered/extra refind.. actually means that it won't clog due to impure flame.. but not that it has no cancer agents or other life-"bittering substances" that cannot be seen with naked eye when sprayed on a mirror.. or just is at bottom of the can waiting for the good butane to pass the test so it can enter your body.

Abysmal Vapor,

Lip465

woooo
Invisible stealth assassin mold? There isn't one is there :uhoh:

if there werent any drugs in the world. :ko: Jk, well maybe :p

Lip465,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Lip465 said:
Invisible stealth assassin mold? There isn't one is there :uhoh:

if there werent any drugs in the world. :ko: Jk, well maybe :p
Well i believe that there might be some somewhere.. :) ! Also you might just get allergic... to some particular kind growing on your best stash and the wall's of its birthplace :)
.... of course it would suck if that happens.. or even worst.
... get allergic to cannabis ... :/

Abysmal Vapor,

Bon Dog

to be living in your old man's house after 4 years working in your degree's field... oh w8... shit

Bon Dog,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
... if you bought a ThermoVape Revolution...but don't live in a medical state.

sessnet,

weedemon

enthusiast
both of those last replies apply to me too! (well living at home until yesterday) :p haha but i make my own oil, so no worries! :p

weedemon,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
...If anybody in this thread decided to post without their tinfoil hat on first...

AGBeer,

jackmormon

If you through your back out taking a massive vapor-bong hit and can't get off the couch.

This just happened to me :mad:

jackmormon,

lepstadder

if the american political system continues on its path towards dismantling our rights destroying our public lands and disintegrating our economy

lepstadder,
Top Bottom