it seems ebay sells all sorts of things???

dorkus_molorkus

that sort of thing could be infectious.....................................
read into that what you will,

I figure I have some old jocks I could part with if the price was right. Just working out which pose I am going to use, not that I am worried tho, its all gonna be gold.

Being 240lbs, hairy like a sasquantch posing in a fluro green g-banger spotted with stains of unknown origin should bring some good bucks right??

I dont have a beer gut, I have an awning for my toolshed. (said awning doesnt let me see said tools anymore, and to be frank, my toes are fast disappearing under the awning too. i dont remember approving that particular extension either)

Now I know you chicks will be going apeshit to bid.

So as soon as I get the listing up I will let you all know. Try not to get too carried away & spend your food or rent money on my auction ladies, I have plenty more where that 1st pair come from & if my fans require it.
I can get some new pairs and put them thru the dorkus intensive 3day long weekend new jocks into old program.

I go on an intensive diet of curries, baked beans, beer & diaretic drugs for 3days to get my product ready for sale. Just pm me if need some custom work done, I know some people are pretty particular about where they want their stains and shit.

happy bidding :peace:

*** oh dear, it seems I have far too much time on my hands. all posts were made in jest & no real attempt will be made to artificially install stains onto anything. (unless some sicko actually wants to pay, then sure why not, what the hell? :D)

dorkus_molorkus

:D sure, I need a cloud or a nice mobius piece.

But, If you're suggesting you send your stained grundies to me in a trade??

ewwww! Bit of a sicko much? Why you think anyone would want your used underpants boggles the mind to be honest. Way to cross some boundaries. Perhaps some counselling/ therapy is in order?
I would report your post, but I guess you have already moderated yourself and I lost before I even reported it.

Touche & well played sir.:D

EDIT- for smilies

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Why you think anyone would want your used underpants boggles the mind to be honest. Way to cross some boundaries. Perhaps some counselling/ therapy is in order?

You know, one could say the same thing to the woman in that picture! :lol:

Vicki,

dorkus_molorkus

or me.

well not really, its obvious my used underpants are a much sought after & valued item. Did you not read above that pak is sending me a cloud in exchange for mine.

I reckon he is getting a bargain, but he is a vapor brother & I am happy to cut him a break on the price.

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: Vicki

dorkus_molorkus

Some people have said that I'm not right in the head.

I argue they are total fucking morons because Im left handed. :rockon:

dorkus_molorkus,
Top Bottom