Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

Spuzzles

I tried my Dynavap titanium tip today. I was using my stainless steel one prior. My biggest challenge of learning the Wand with the Dynavap has been overheating (not combusting - just too hot of hits.) So, I thought the Ti tip might be a better match. And, so far I think that it will be for me.

However, to get the Ti tip heating up I had to insert the Dynavap a bit farther than I have been - to be more exact I had to insert the the tip far enough in such that the cooling fins were inside the coil for a moment. I didn't leave the DV in like that but it did seem necessary just to get things rolling.

Ah edit : It seems moving the tip up close the the coils also seems to get the heating going. Or something. Dunno. I do know that I can insert the Ti tip (and cap) for many seconds and will still be cold. But if I move the tip around inside the coil, for just a moment and in a more exaggerated fashion than I usually do, then I get heat up.

Additional note: Using this with a Dynavap, I have not yet noticed any difference in setting the Wand to different temperatures. There may be some difference, but 250F to 550F have all seemed the same so far. That said, I haven't done any timing and my technique has changed every session. I did combust herb in their insert and with the Wand set to auto and 250F.

Also, it hasn't been noted much in this thread but this device feels and appears well made. It is fairly heavy for the size, but it is well balanced. Boot up time is 2-3 seconds. I was not impressed with the Wand out of the box and on first uses. But, my fondness for the Wand is steadily growing -rather the same how the Dynavap grew on me as I learned how to get it where I wanted with a torch lighter.

Last edited:

Texus

Ti can be heated by IH, it is how it is actually melted, Google,

Induction heating has important applications in science and industry. The method of induction heating can be successfully used for melting and heat treatment of titanium and zirconium alloys.

You just need more Ti than other metals for the auto sensor to read an item is in the heater, my SJK has a screw adjuster on the PCB to adjust the sensitivity of its sensor (I think @Hackerman showed how)...maybe a firmware update might fix that prob with the Wand?
Thanks! Very plausible explanation. Indeed would be great if firmware update could address this.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Thanks for the purchase this mornin Scott ( Vgoodiez ).. You're definitely sold me on it.. 😏
Can't wait for you to have it. Thx for your support!

I'm still having loads of fun. Have not fired up a torch or enail for dabs since I got this.

I am running around 575-600. Auto fire and place on the banger for about 6-8 seconds, small vapor rise, watch for bubble and cap it. Super yummy and I'm even learning how to get some richer higher temp dabs by feathering how long I keep the wand on the banger.

And as for an induction heater, it's not as small and pocketable as the Orion but it's better than the Original Apollo acrylic case so I'll just stick with this as my battery IH.

Texus

I'm still having loads of fun. Have not fired up a torch or enail for dabs since I got this.

I am running around 575-600. Auto fire and place on the banger for about 6-8 seconds, small vapor rise, watch for bubble and cap it. Super yummy and I'm even learning how to get some richer higher temp dabs by feathering how long I keep the wand on the banger.

And as for an induction heater, it's not as small and pocketable as the Orion but it's better than the Original Apollo acrylic case so I'll just stick with this as my battery IH.
Loads of fun summarizes it nicely. also like the DV pipe stem option you posted recently. great move with this one

Gottawin

Not mad at this setup at all.. 😎1768.jpeg

D4Dank

Hey all, long time lurker. Been loving my wand but my banger cups are filthy now. Anyone have any solutions to cleaning off the black from the inside of the cups or how to get more?

also I’ve read some people are struggling to get the ti tip to work with the wand. I’ve noticed the wand won’t “read” it unless you insert your cap all the way to the top and then you see the indicator light switch to heating it up. I love been inserting it to the top to get it to read it and then bringing it down half wa

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Hey all, long time lurker. Been loving my wand but my banger cups are filthy now. Anyone have any solutions to cleaning off the black from the inside of the cups or how to get more?

also I’ve read some people are struggling to get the ti tip to work with the wand. I’ve noticed the wand won’t “read” it unless you insert your cap all the way to the top and then you see the indicator light switch to heating it up. I love been inserting it to the top to get it to read it and then bringing it down half wa
If your cups are black with residue you will likely need something like Dark Crystal to clean them. I have a regiment when I use this. I use one Terp Wipe each time I clean. I start by cleaning the cap, then the bucket insert inside, then the bucket insert outside and then the banger. I can use one wipe for each clean and avoid any build up. I plan on doing an ISO soak about once a week on the parts to get all the little stuff you just keep wiping around but this method works and will keep your cups clean and working for a long time. You will also get the most out of your meds.

D4Dank

If your cups are black with residue you will likely need something like Dark Crystal to clean them. I have a regiment when I use this. I use one Terp Wipe each time I clean. I start by cleaning the cap, then the bucket insert inside, then the bucket insert outside and then the banger. I can use one wipe for each clean and avoid any build up. I plan on doing an ISO soak about once a week on the parts to get all the little stuff you just keep wiping around but this method works and will keep your cups clean and working for a long time. You will also get the most out of your meds.
Thanks for the suggestion. I’m somewhat new to dabbing so any advice is appreciated. Ended up getting it pretty clean after iso and salt and then using some steel wool and rinsing again.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Thanks for the suggestion. I’m somewhat new to dabbing so any advice is appreciated. Ended up getting it pretty clean after iso and salt and then using some steel wool and rinsing again.
You probably want to avoid they steel wool in the future as it's gonna be too abrasive over time. Enjoy!

EVlL 55

hello all.
my wand should arrive tomorrow barring any other delays via FedEx.
...i was wondering if this device is better at a cold or warm start.
i have a high-five duo and had a peak..both i always did cold starts.
any info is appreciated as i want to get the most out of this wand...and my oils.
..thanks!!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
hello all.
my wand should arrive tomorrow barring any other delays via FedEx.
...i was wondering if this device is better at a cold or warm start.
i have a high-five duo and had a peak..both i always did cold starts.
any info is appreciated as i want to get the most out of this wand...and my oils.
..thanks!!
I recommend starting with cold starts. Fill the bucket with your dabs of choice, set temp to your desire (I'm running between 575-600F normally), drop the bucket in the banger, double click to autofire, set over banger, let heat up to a bubble before capping and let 'er rip. Super yummy, low temp, easier on your throat and lungs, dabs.

D4Dank

This is also important (although less important) to hot start dabs. You need to let the concentrate get to temp or you end up mopping up a lot of reclaim.
Could you explain this a bit more?
There will be times where I dab it and there’s not much of a mess at all and other times where there’s a lot of left over black all over the cup. I’ve only done hot dabs and my technique is waiting for the heat up to finish and then trying to get the wax off the dab er as quick as possible and get the carb cap on and start inhaling. What should I change? Also I think I’ll give that cold start dab a try, sounds good, I’m chasing flavor

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Could you explain this a bit more?
There will be times where I dab it and there’s not much of a mess at all and other times where there’s a lot of left over black all over the cup. I’ve only done hot dabs and my technique is waiting for the heat up to finish and then trying to get the wax off the dab er as quick as possible and get the carb cap on and start inhaling. What should I change? Also I think I’ll give that cold start dab a try, sounds good, I’m chasing flavor
If you like flavor I'd really go cold start as described above. It's easier to manage and you'll never have anything black left over if done right.

As for hot dabs how long are you letting it heat up and at what temp?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I will add to the cleaning of bangers, if you cannot get DC, a soak overnight in Simple Green will loosen up the black crud enough to qtip clean, and instead of steel wool make up some bicarb/water paste in the banger for really stubborn crap or just if you want it cleaned quickly.
And,
@D4Dank said...trying to get the wax off the dab er as quick as possible and get the carb cap on and start inhaling.
Can you put a dab tool through the carb cap like this,

Last edited:

D4Dank

If you like flavor I'd really go cold start as described above. It's easier to manage and you'll never have anything black left over if done right.

As for hot dabs how long are you letting it heat up and at what temp?
Ok so for the cold start just wait to see a bubble and then cap it right?

I’ve been heating at 530

D4Dank

I will add to the cleaning of bangers, if you cannot get DC, a soak overnight in Simple Green will loosen up the black crud enough to qtip clean, and instead of steel wool make up some bicarb/water paste in the banger for really stubborn crap or just if you want it cleaned quickly.
And,
@D4Dank said...trying to get the wax off the dab er as quick as possible and get the carb cap on and start inhaling.
Can you put a dab tool through the carb cap like this,
Oh wow. Well I’ve been using the cap it came with but now it seems I’ll be shopping for something more like this. Thanks

Top Bottom