Is there a list of the countries of origin of each model?

panasonic

I've been thinking about picking up another but I wanted to know this information as part of the consideration process. I know this info isn't hard to find, but before I go about reinventing the wheel, I wanted to check if it'd already been done. If not, I can do it and add it to the pedia.

panasonic,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Please do. I don't think such a list exists, or at least I've never seen one. I think you'll find it isn't as easy as it should be.

There's a starter list of vaporizers at:

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/All_Vaporizers

Please add to that list if you come across an unlisted device.

pakalolo,

Cleanfiend

No, I don't think that anyone has tabulated this info, but i could be wrong.

Simply searching about each specific vape you are interested in is not reinventing the wheel, it's consumer awareness.

Cleanfiend,

panasonic

I meant reinventing the wheel in the sense that if someone had already made the list, not much sense in me doing it again...

panasonic,

Adaox

I'd say go for it although I don't see what the point is. To some people these things are important.

I'd say the company is more important than where it's made.

Made in USA doesn't make it better. It just makes it made in the USA. :p

Same as made in china. Etc etc. It says nothing good or bad about the product.

Adaox,

djonkoman

I think it would be even more usefull if you also added if that vape is also shipped outside the country of origin(purple days for example only ships inside the US and canada, wich is also where they're made, in the US)

I do see a use for it, since it would also help determine how long it would take to arrive
and if there are 2 vapes that are identical but one made in my coubntry and one in another country I would choose the one in my country to avoid anny additional taxes slapped on

djonkoman,
Top Bottom