Is reclaim actually worth it?

Is reclaim worth the effort

• Lol no.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Eh... how desperate are you?

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I mean, I’ve heard you can use it again?

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dude... it’s free weed. You get to use it twice.

Votes: 43 40.2%
  • It’s better the second time than the first.

Votes: 9 8.4%

• Total voters

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@bossman

I find the effects of stem milk to be sedating and provide pain relief. In fact I can feel totally pain free for a whole day.

I’ve found my Tinymight stems provide the best ‘honey’ with my vapcap stems right behind.

I’m going to make sure I have some on the day after I get my second dose of vaccine.

Floydian

I put a round bolt (reversed) into the tube of my Extreme Q and wriggle it trough, the goodness that comes out hits like a truck

WelshBrok

Anyone tried mechanically separating reclaim? Was thinking as it’s free and I don’t do anything else with it, could be a good tester without wasting actual rosin

WelshBrok,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Anyone tried mechanically separating reclaim? Was thinking as it’s free and I don’t do anything else with it, could be a good tester without wasting actual rosin

There's no crystals to separate if it's been decarbed.

But the best reclaim is the oil that condenses in the neck of a banger. It's basically distillate, or rosin moonshine, 😋 idk call it what you want 😉

It makes a killer pan of brownies!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@bossman

I find the effects of stem milk to be sedating and provide pain relief. In fact I can feel totally pain free for a whole day.

I’ve found my Tinymight stems provide the best ‘honey’ with my vapcap stems right behind.

I’m going to make sure I have some on the day after I get my second dose of vaccine.

Yeah. I save the brownies that I make with the coconut oil I infused from ABV for when I plan to relax and even sleep for a good number of hours. :zzz:

Top Bottom