Is K.O. inevitable?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah now I have a flowermate, it's more possible to vape in the day without being horizontal by early afternoon. I realise the eq was alot of the problem, even if I use the 14mm @DDave and microdose. I still get a bif cloud and that still fucks me up. I'm pretty sure I could leave my eq empty and still get really high from it. It has some mystical power to get me very very high.

The flowermate oven holds more than I would vape in the eq at once, yet doesn't wipe the floor with me, I guess it's less efficient, but I don't mind that for when I'm out.

@ataxian , a choice of strains like that would be nice, but I'm a funny brit tea drinker like @1DMF, we don't get that sort of choice. I vape 80% sativa all the time. Very buzzy for a few hours, then crash.
John Cleese is so funny however Ricky Gervais is my favorite.

Sorry I got side tracked?

I haven't worked in more than five years.
Lucky I made some decent adventures in my earlier life.

I have tried some very tasty strains 80/20 sativa based that would put me out!

I'm not a human doctor or even close to a Hugh Laurie even!

However I found certain strains provide different effects.
This may not work for you?

I like sativa/indica blends

Girl SCOUT COOKIES is the one that works for me the best.

Unfortunately we all respond differently?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I would never disagree with you @ataxian, but in this case I would say fortunately we all respond differently. People striving to get different results is how we have so many varieties.
I think something got lost in translation?

I love CANNABIS no doubt.

What I'm saying is we're all different.

For example I benefit from CANNABIS.

My kids hate it?
I have a wife who would never consider vaporizing!

I realize I will do what works in my case!

To tell others is vain I guess?

CANNABIS is personal!

Last edited:

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
John Cleese is so funny however Ricky Gervais is my favorite.
Interestingly I can't stand Ricky Gervais, I hate the Office and I even cringed when he did that billy dolphin episode on Family Guy!

Though I have tickets for Ed Byrne his Friday :)

RE: K.O.

I just got hold of some cat piss 'Black Widow' flower and once again I found myself dribbling in front of the T.V. at 3am this morning, I have no idea what happened, I was watching catch up 'Lost Girl' and I'm going to have to re-watch it tonight, coz I don't remember what happened :lol:

I love my Solo :love:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Can't stand Gervais either. In fact I think I hate him. I like ed Byrne, love Jimmy Carr and Kevin bridges.

I think Americans like Ricky Gervais as his comedy is awkward, this is new to the U.S I think. We brits are familier with tongue in cheek, awkward comedy.

I'd love to see a nug of this black widow. Would you post or is that too dodgy... I'd understand if not with our government.

What's it like? Fruity? Piney? Sativa/indicia? Tight nugs/loose?

I'm on the hunt for my next strain to grow.

Edit. Iv been working my way through 5 seasons of breaking bad. Every night I have to watch the last episode of the previous night again, due to k.o or just not remembering. And I keep leaving the sodding xmas lights on all night.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Interestingly I can't stand Ricky Gervais, I hate the Office and I even cringed when he did that billy dolphin episode on Family Guy!

Though I have tickets for Ed Byrne his Friday :)

RE: K.O.

I just got hold of some cat piss 'Black Widow' flower and once again I found myself dribbling in front of the T.V. at 3am this morning, I have no idea what happened, I was watching catch up 'Lost Girl' and I'm going to have to re-watch it tonight, coz I don't remember what happened :lol:

I love my Solo :love:
I watch monty python movies all the time and love them.
Ricky Gervais I did not like at first however I understand his humor now!

I saw Jerry Seinfeld in LA and it was pretty good.

Jim Carrell the star of the USA office is pretty funny actually.
Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Sara Silverman and a few other ladies are pretty funny.
Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah I watch a lot.
Then we have Will Ferrell, Chris Rock, David Spade, Bill Maher, CK Lewis to name a few.

I go to comedy shows when I get a chance.
The PANTAGES in LA is where I normally go.

I keep looking for David Bowie to be in concert in California however I think he stopped touring?

Time to medicate with some CALIFORNIA LIV'N OG and read some Hitch!

DUTCH CRUNCH is also a good strain.

I think it has Dutch Treat and Jack Heuer in it? INDICA/SATIVA

Last edited:

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Can't stand Gervais either. In fact I think I hate him. I like ed Byrne, love Jimmy Carr and Kevin bridges.
Funny isn't it, the missus can't stand Gervais either!

We do the Brighton Comedy festival every year and have seen many comedians over the years, Jimmy Carr is OK ( I watch all 8 of 10), but his following are a bit chavy and constantly heckle which put us off ever going to see him again. Kevin Bridges can be very amusing when he's on form. I was disappointed that Marcel Lucont didn't do Brighton this year.

I'll post a piccy when I get home, though I'm no David Bailey so it might suck!

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Hey don't let me put you off going, it's always an experience going to live comedy even if they are a bit shit!

Perhaps only the fans my neck of the woods heckle so much :hmm:

Comedy is always subjective, poor Stuart Francis had to perform a complete show with us near enough to the front to be seen, while the missus sat cross armed with a look of disgust the whole time, though I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I knew exactly what to expect from his type of one liner pun humour - which is quite tenuous at times!

Then again I think Jeff Dunham is hilarious, but I'm sure Achmed offends many Americans, so just because I didn't have a great time, doesn't mean you won't have a blast.

I'd love to see a nug of this black widow. Would you post or is that too dodgy... I'd understand if not with our government.

What's it like? Fruity? Piney? Sativa/indicia? Tight nugs/loose?

I'd say it is piney not fruity like the previous lemon haze I had, that you could taste the lemon on the back of the plant.

It's much more 'planty' if that's a word!

The nugs are loose.

Apparently it is called 'Black Widow' because the hairs are black tipped when they first grow.

As for our government, if posting a picture of a tiny nugg from 12g of flower is going to get me busted, then it would be a sad day for this country indeed.

If our security forces and police in the current heightened state of terror alert on top of a European financial and immigration crisis, have nothing better to do than harass a hard working, tax paying (other than medicating) law abiding citizen because they have a bit of weed, that would worry me more than the terrorist attacks, because it would mean the world and everyone in it had gone bat shit crazy, not to mention be wasting my fucking tax dollars!

Currently I think we all know who the bad guys are! :nod:

j9E5T9X.jpg

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@1DMF looks very nice. Is sativa dominant but the indicia comes through and can cause lazyness. But retains it heady euphoric high. It comes from selective breeding of white widow from Mr nice seeds. And has a thc content of 28 if grown correctly.

I may grow this. Do you think it's the sort of herb you could vape for 3 months? As you know, once I commit, I'm stuck with the same draw.

As for our government, your right they are not gonna bother with the likes of us. Some people are more worried.

@bluenavey00 I do live near london, will look into it. Thanks.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
I'm rather pleased with how well that picture came out, you can really see the quality trichomes and hairs on the plant.

If this was guaranteed to be all I could get for the next 6 months I'd be over the moon with joy!

Unfortunately quality and stain varies from score to score, I've already been told the next bit will be 'Cheese' and more expensive :(

Which is why we need legal head shops, controlled quality, cured properly, correct weight, no impurities. I long for the day I can visit my local dispensary and have a civilised discussion regarding my chosen medication.

As for our government, your right they are not gonna bother with the likes of us. Some people are more worried.
Having met the nice folk here on FC, I've given up worrying, hiding or being concerned that I'm bad or doing something wrong. I know I'm OK, and as you're the one who grows, they'll be after you before they bother with me :p

Heck they know who we all are anyway, we signed those legalise cannabis petitions on both sides of the pond as did my mum, sister and friends!

The only people who should be ashamed of their behavior are those who continue to impose draconian laws upon decent people and destroy lives.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hopefully they will go after drug dealers who sell to kids at schools and carry knifes and think they are gangsters, before they come and hassle a hard working, tax paying, family man, who is growing some medicine which never leaves the room it's grown in.

Cultivation, vapourization, and medication all happens withing 2 meters of eachother. From seed to avb my weed doesn't travel far at all. About 2 meters from my grow tent to my vape.

The black widow sure does look frosty, I'm really tempted to grow it with its high thc content. Cheesw should never be more expensive, as nice and different as it is, it's not an overly potent strain in the big picture. I find cheese to be a novelty, I could vape a bit, I like the taste, bit it's just too indica for me. And no one ever seems to grow it well enough. Always wispy buds. Maybe I will have a go at some cheese at some point. I know I can produce the tightest of nugs even with a wispy sativa strain, so I'm sure I could grow better cheese that iv ever seen.

Fc has made me not feel ashamed anymore either. Seeing the intellectual people from all warps of life using these flowers has made me realise that hiding on the shadows gets us nowhere. Let's all be open and honest about our use so our government knows how common this is.

@1DMF I'll post a pic of one of my superstrains original amnesia colas later.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Hopefully they will go after drug dealers who sell to kids at schools and carry knifes and think they are gangsters, before they come and hassle a hard working, tax paying, family man, who is growing some medicine which never leaves the room it's grown in.
NO!!!! Hopefully they will see the light and legalise the ganja ;)

Crikey, if Ireland is about to decriminalise Heroine and Cocaine as well as Cannabis, I sure as hell aint gonna worry over a half oz of bud!

I have no idea how you can even tell by the picture what strain I have and how it's derived, but I doff my cap to your green fingers if you are correct.

I'm sure if you can grow that well you'll like this strain, I was out for nearly 3 weeks, but this current batch is so good, it was worth the wait, I sure am going to enjoy my Christmas dinner this year!

Got that lovely bit of bud and the missus bought me a specialty Bourbon for Christmas...

B_original.png

...so the queen's speech is going to be watched this year with rather a large grin on my face ;)

I don't mind the cheese, but sometime is can smell rather chemically to my nose and the strength is very hit and miss!

I'll take this Black Widow over Cheese all day long!

So it is the Indica that is giving you K.O. more than Sativa and is the higher THC a Sativa strain?

How can you tell just by a photo?

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Well what do you know, they weren't making it up and @kellya86 was spot on about it being derivative of White Widow and a Sativa strain!

I was also spot on with my assessment of flavour as they say "Earthy / Woody" and I said "Planty" :)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Ha I'm not the cannabis rainman, I looked it up on the seed bank I use.

Generally indica is more of a full body, lazy, stoned feeling.
Sativa is more heady and euphoric and generally higher in thc.
There are many exceptions to this rule, and as more an more hybrids are produced, this rule gets more hazey.
The difference is more to do with the plant itself and it's native geographical location, rather than its effects.

Black widow seems to have a nice mix of the 2. And yields well too. Definately on my list to grow.

You have been dry lately so I will wait7 days until you have built up some tolerance to it, then I will ask you again what you think. It's hard to evaluate a new strain off the cuff as the strain change itself adds to the effects.

I don't drink but that bourbon looks appealing.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Well, I wasn't totally out, I had some rocky to tide my over ;)

Interestingly some of the photo's on that link look just like mine, and some didn't they were blue / black in colour? Can the colour really vary that much from the same strain?

I hope I don't build up too much of a tolerance, coz I'm currently really enjoying this one.

I don't drink but that bourbon looks appealing.
Blanton's do make some nice bourbon, as do Bulleit, Makers Mark, Labrot & Graham, Elijah Craig... just to name a few.

I had a rare breed Wild Turkey when in Brussels, was 10 euros a single shot, but was very tasty.

Best thing (other than potatoes) to come from USA :love:

1DMF,
Reactions: Pyr0

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Some strains have genetic colouring, depending on how they are grown, these purple blue colours may show. Normally cooler night temps make the plants show their colouring.

You are quite the bourbon connoisseur, I never found drink and herb went together very well for me. So I picked herb.

Top Bottom