Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

The Irish Government, for very obvious reasons imo, have always been supportive of Palestinian liberation.

The Brazilian Government has also recently been critical of Israel.

So, to recap. Gazan civilians are subject to collective punishment for the actions of Hamas. Irish civilians and Brazilian civilians are subject to collective punishment for the mere words of their governments.

florduh

A minister from the extremist Otzma Yehudit party says one of Israel’s options in the war in Gaza is to drop a nuclear bomb on the Strip. Asked in an interview with Radio Kol Berama whether an atomic bomb should be dropped on the enclave, Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu says “this is one of the possibilities.”

At this point I don't know the difference is between Yehudit and Hamas. Other than one of them has killed way more children and is fully supported by the US Government and American taxpayers.

He says the northern Strip has no right to exist, adding that anyone waving a Palestinian or Hamas flag “shouldn’t continue living on the face of the earth.”

No politician who votes to cut this régime a $14 billion dollar check with no strings attached will ever see Heaven.

We could probably cut homelessness by 70-80% with 14 billion. Just a thought.

florduh,

florduh

Bibi is mad because he knows you gotta be more subtle when calling for an ethnic cleansing. Not a lot more subtle. Just a little.

As others quickly pointed out, God commands King Saul in the first Book of Samuel to kill every person in Amalek, a rival nation to ancient Israel. “This is what the Lord Almighty says,” the prophet Samuel tells Saul. “‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Poor Bibi probably didn't get much sleep last night so he's probably cranky today.

florduh

Election Day is one year from today.

F-MAvHjWsAAHEnn

The choice for the Demonrats is simple:

Pick a Democrat (not named Kamala Harris) at random, win the 2024 election in a landslide. Trump dies in prison.

Or, run Brandon again. Trump wins and pardons himself.

Genocide Joe has got to go! Unless you want these freaks passing legislation:

My theory that every person who whines about trans people or the gays is a depraved degenerate remains undefeated!

F-Ne3w_bgAAdOnb

Funny. Because the Bestiality and Incest categories are what Mike and his stepson watch on Sundays instead of the NFL(too woke now).

F-NcivrbUAALGha

Last edited:
florduh,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I agree. Make standard time permanent. DST sucks, and always has. Get rid of it.

Agree, but make daylight time permanent rather than standard! Light in the evening is so much better than the morning, but really picking either side would be better than jumping forward and back

Trajectory.

Agree, but make daylight time permanent rather than standard! Light in the evening is so much better than the morning, but really picking either side would be better than jumping forward and back

Agreed, changing back and forth is terrible.

Regardless of whether you like standard or DST, what absolutely sucks is losing an hour of sleep in the spring. Absolutely ruins me for at least a week.

Likewise, I'm sure everyone loves gaining an hour in the fall. So relaxing. Like getting that slice of life back that was rudely stolen from you in April.

The people who volunteer for Doctors Without Borders are some of the most amazing people on the planet. They could be making good incomes and living comfortable lives in wealthy nations. Instead they spend their time doing stuff like this.

She is very lucky. To be finding out early in life what is important, what really matters.

Last edited:

florduh

What a vile, shithole country.

The US Government has been complicit in the murder of at least 4,000 children in Gaza. And Congress has decided to censure their only Palestinian member. Meanwhile a Republican member has openly called for the genocide of every person living in the territory.

History will not look kindly on any of this bullshit.

florduh

The creatures of the Earth are finally connecting the dots and realizing that humans must go.

Fympc-ZWcAAlvym.jpg

Honestly I was already siding with the Orcas. But if I wasn't, America's oldest and most evil magazine coming out against them would've convinced me for sure.

412.png

Top Bottom