Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

florduh

the fuck are you guys talking about? You've been allowed to murder people with your car in FL for a while now.

The law defines a "riot" as a gathering of 3 or more people. Simply accelerate your F150 (with a pristine, never used bed) into the "rioters", tell the cop who responds to the scene that you were "scared" and you're free to go about your day*.

It's called Freedom, libs. Look it up.

*terms and conditions may apply. "Back the Blue", Pro-Israel, Stop The Steal, AntiWoke or Proud Boys demonstrations can never be labeled as "riots" as they are exclusively attended by brave Patriots

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
the fuck are you guys talking about? You've been allowed to murder people with your car in FL for a while now.

The law defines a "riot" as a gathering of 3 or more people. Simply accelerate your F150 (with a pristine, never used bed) into the "rioters", tell the cop who responds to the scene that you were "scared" and you're free to go about your day*.

It's called Freedom, libs. Look it up.

*terms and conditions may apply. "Back the Blue", Pro-Israel, Stop The Steal, AntiWoke or Proud Boys demonstrations can never be labeled as "riots" as they are exclusively attended by brave Patriots
This should be useful when they protest over the classified records conviction in Ft Pierce. 😉

do you think if I book a flight and rent a truck that counts as premeditated?

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Who had Michael Cohen as the voice of reason on their 2023 Bingo card…

I’d say he’s got a great point. Who knows better. Nauta and D Olivera can look at him and see where they end up.

####

First of all, he’s not going to get you an attorney,” Cohen said, in response to a portion of the indictment that noted that Trump had called De Oliveira and told him he would get him an attorney.

“He’s not going to pay for the attorney,” Cohen added. “You may have just seen that with the settlement that I just was engaged in. He’s not going to pay for it unless you stay on message. And if you stay on message, you will end up behind bars. There’s no doubt about it.”

Canna Chameleon,
Reactions: cybrguy

florduh

This Is Fine GIF

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

AssistedLiving

Wirelessly charge/heat your portable, ball head or quartz banger?

The researchers have demonstrated that their new method can be used to wirelessly charge devices over distances of up to 10 meters. The efficiency of the wireless power transfer is over 90%, which is significantly higher than the efficiency of conventional inductive charging at such distances.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Wirelessly charge/heat your portable, ball head or quartz banger?

The researchers have demonstrated that their new method can be used to wirelessly charge devices over distances of up to 10 meters. The efficiency of the wireless power transfer is over 90%, which is significantly higher than the efficiency of conventional inductive charging at such distances.

Technologies like this make me really nervous. I always have the uncomfortable feeling that when the end is more important than the means, shortcuts are taken and that some of these technologies may be more dangerous than they say. I mean, even nearby high tension power lines have been postulated to affect people's physical well being, as have high energy microwaves. I don't know enough about the science to take a position one way or the other, but it's enough to make me uncomfortable.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Europe-bound Americans will soon need a new authorization

Driving the news: New travel rules announced by the EU dictate that travelers from 60 visa-free countries will need to get a new authorization via the European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) starting in 2024.

Elon Musk’s X Corp. seen taking down giant glowing sign in San Francisco​

Last edited:

florduh

Goddamn. I don't like Trump. And he deserves the stay in Club Fed that's coming for him. But I also don't like snitches. All of Trump's dogs are turnin' into snakes over here :rolleyes:

florduh,
Reactions: Bologna

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If you work for the government, being a snitch is part of your job. You are obliged to follow the law and do your best to make sure that all that surround you also follow the law. The government is not the mob as much as Donald Trump tries to convince you that it is.

florduh

If you work for the government, being a snitch is part of your job. You are obliged to follow the law and do your best to make sure that all that surround you also follow the law. The government is not the mob as much as Donald Trump tries to convince you that it is.

You're right. I just have a genetic dislike for snitches :shrug:

Also...fuck Mike Penis. He knew what he was getting into when he threw his lot in with Trump. He's a Tea Party scumbag who spent the 90's as a Limbaugh style Talk Radio asshole, making conservatives even more insane. Very funny that his former listeners tried to lynch him on the Capitol steps.

Many such cases lately:

d43.png

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

Maybe there's a better use for the Second Amendment than shooting through your front door any time you suspect a black teenager is on your porch :shrug:

quote-the-earth-is-not-dying-it-is-being-killed-and-the-people-who-are-killing-it-have-names-utah-phillips-60-56-97.jpg

RON!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

5y8nni.jpg

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Top Bottom