Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
What "misfortune"? Musk fucks up constantly and his only "misfortune" is becoming the second richest guy on earth.

I'm always told CEO's and big investors deserve to make more money than millions of people combined. Because they take on so muck risk. But they never pay any price for their fuck ups. Not really. No it's always the workers in the companies they run into the ground with their shitty decisions. They're the ones who pay the price.

Also, it's a free country. People can lick billionaire boot if they want. But don't do it for free Get a job in the fake news media. They'll reward you handsomely.

I do agree you shouldn't take pleasure in the misfortune of regular work a day people. That's not very nice. But making fun of the fuck ups of our disgusting ruling class is good and healthy.

If I wanted to get paid for lying to protect rich elites I would be a lawyer, it's pays better and is a far more respectable profession than what passes for journalism today.

Last edited:

Madtater

This is an excellent indictment of our system. A phenomenally untalented person has the means to destroy anyone who criticizes him without any consequence to himself.
“What is the point of having ‘fuck you’ money if you can never say ‘fuck you!?’” - bobby axlerod.

Madtater

What "misfortune"? Musk fucks up constantly and his only "misfortune" is becoming the second richest guy on earth.

I'm always told CEO's and big investors deserve to make more money than millions of people combined. Because they take on so muck risk. But they never pay any price for their fuck ups. Not really. No it's always the workers in the companies they run into the ground with their shitty decisions. They're the ones who pay the price.

Also, it's a free country. People can lick billionaire boot if they want. But don't do it for free Get a job in the fake news media. They'll reward you handsomely.

I do agree you shouldn't take pleasure in the misfortune of regular work a day people. That's not very nice. But making fun of the fuck ups of our disgusting ruling class is good and healthy.
I would say losing billions of dollars is misfortune.

How would you feel if you lost $10000? Or $1000 or $100?

It is misfortune anyway you cut it. Just because you may not like the guy or not like what he stands for doesnt make it any better or any worse.

If you dont like it, create a company or a product and become a billionaire yourself and make change🤷🏻‍♂️

florduh

It is misfortune anyway you cut it. Just because you may not like the guy or not like what he stands for doesnt make it any better or any worse.

LOL. His life and lifestyle was not affected in any way by losing billions of dollars though. That's not at all similar to a regular person losing even $100. "Misfortune" implies he went through some sort of hardship. He didn't. Besides people making fun of him.

Making fun of our vile and idiotic ruling class is much better "karma" than defending them is.

I would argue that is belongs to the workers whose labor he stole.

Not to mention the US Taxpayer given the billions in subsidies this flim flam man road to (temporarily) becoming the richest guy on earth.

Madtater

I would argue that is belongs to the workers whose labor he stole.
Stealing something denotes not paying for it. Are you saying he doesnt pay his employees? I find it difficult to believe that people would work anywhere where they are not getting paid.

If you’re speaking of the pay you “believe” they should get, then that is a different discussion, but it isn’t thievery.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist

If you dont like it, create a company or a product and become a billionaire yourself and make change🤷🏻‍♂️

You're assuming they're at least "phenomenally untalented" enough to become the richest man in the world, or even the second richest man in the world, they may not posses the talent and drive necessary to reach the level of lack of talent they believe necessary to succeed.

The avalanche control has ceased, time to saddle the horses and wander the mountain with my dogs, y'all have a great day.

EarthworldTim

Stealing something denotes not paying for it. Are you saying he doesnt pay his employees? I find it difficult to believe that people would work anywhere where they are not getting paid.

If you’re speaking of the pay you “believe” they should get, then that is a different discussion, but it isn’t thievery.
If you think he doesn't leverage his substantial power to underpay and overwork his employees then I don't know what to tell you, he's been very transparent about that and doubles, triples, etc down on it.

As for karma, it only goes so far and by so far I mean almost no where. All you need is a power imbalance and any karmic retribution is laughable.

florduh

but it isn’t thievery.

Except when it literally is.

You're defending a real piece of shit who fucks over regular people for his own gain. That's bad karma, no?

You're assuming they're at least "phenomenally untalented" enough to become the richest man in the world, or even the second richest man in the world, they may not posses the talent and drive necessary to reach the level of lack of talent they believe necessary to succeed.

Yes, he won the "who is the biggest piece of shit scam artist" award. That's sort of the problem.

Honestly, it sounds like neither of you know the first fuckin thing about this guy. So it's amazing that you just reflexively defend him. I guess propaganda works.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
tumblr_435b0ee1411f14335a7d277b5915a8a5_85a0a177_1280-750x420.jpg

Last edited:

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Except when it literally is.

You're defending a real piece of shit who fucks over regular people for his own gain. That's bad karma, no?

Yes, he won the "who is the biggest piece of shit scam artist" award. That's sort of the problem.

Honestly, it sounds like neither of you know the first fuckin thing about this guy. So it's amazing that you just reflexively defend him. I guess propaganda works.

Oh I'm aware of him and his history, I'm also aware of all the shit he is currently doing.. Does he work the system to his advantage? YEP, Does he seek loopholes to exploit? Yep, It is legal? Yep. Does that make him a crappy human? Yep, so at the end of the day he is no different than the majority of the people who abuse the law (and the people) and yet somehow everyone loves them even though they're far more dangerous to mankind. It's like he broke some people's favorite toy and now they all hate him more than anyone else.

Nestle CE0 says water isn't a human right, Dupont? Beyer? Most dark chocolate has deadly levels of lead. Where is all the hate, preoccupation and meltdowns? Must be the propaganda.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Oh I'm aware of him and his history, I'm also aware of all the shit he is currently doing.. Does he work the system to his advantage? YEP, Does he seek loopholes to exploit? Yep, It is legal? Yep. Does that make him a crappy human? Yep, so at the end of the day he is no different than the majority of the people who abuse the law (and the people) and yet somehow everyone loves them even though they're far more dangerous to mankind. It's like he broke some people's favorite toy and now they all hate him more than anyone else,.must be the propaganda.
Why are you so invested in defending him earlier in this thread then?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Planck

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Why are you so invested in defending him earlier in this thread then?

Did you read all.of my last post? He ain't forcing people to Work for him, don't like the pay scale? Quit, he screw you over on pay? Sue him. At least he and his policies aren't killing people wholesale. If you want to be taken seriously try fighting the battles that matter instead of whining about the guy who hurt people's feelings.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Did you read all.of my last post? He ain't forcing people to Work for him, don't like the pay scale? Quit, he screw you over on pay? Sue him. At least he and his policies aren't killing people wholesale. If you want to be taken seriously try fighting the battles that matter instead of whining about the guy who hurt people's feelings.
Yes but you keep talking about how he should not be criticized. Why do you care so much if you don't think he is worth criticism?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Planck

Planck

believes in Dog
And yet he can still spend more money today on whatever he wants than anyone mocking him will likely make in a decade.

Celebrating the misfortune of others only enriches the poorest of souls.- The Dali Lama (7th Kelzang Gyatso).
So what he's still a vile and disgusting little creep born with a silver spoon up his ass from the spoils of his family's emerald mines in apartheid South Africa.

He facilitates the misfortune of others to enrich himself, it's a family tradition. Additionally I doubt he's had an original thought in his entire life.

I'm celebrating Putin's misfortune too.

I am a big believer in karma.
Well then you should enjoy watching Musk get some.

Stealing something denotes not paying for it.
Like say not paying any rent since he took over twitter?

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Yes but you keep talking about how he should not be criticized. Why do you care so much if you don't think he is worth criticism?

I just pointed out y'all letting him live rent free in your head and hearts while ignoring actual scumbags who made billions killing humans planet wide is kind of an odd preoccupation. Is it because you aren't allowed to discuss the real villains? Or is that you don't actually care about Dupont and Beyers history of genocide for instance? Or are just following the directions of the people who said It's fashionable to hate Elon Musk while ignoring the far more important issues. Epstien"s client list maybe, nah your more invested in criticizing (a waste of time and energy) Musk because it's easy.

Celebrating Putins misfortune, LOL. As I suspected some of you have very little idea about the world and are very susceptible to propaganda. Putins economy is way better than ours, we are broke, our military doesn't have enough weapons left to shoot itself in the foot, and if you ignore the propaganda and pay attention Putin seems to be winning the ground war. It's essentially an undeclared world War by proxy on Russia and they are still making gains on the ground... SMH.

I'm not going to waste my time with pointless finger pointing and moaning with y'all, it isnt my gig, but I will giggle and rubber neck as I pass by the clowns celebrations when the richest man in the world becomes the second richest man in the world and you gloat like it means his life is somehow worse.

Last edited:

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Yuan-tsung Chen, an author, leaned forward in an oversize velvet chair to tell the story of the man so hungry that he ate himself.

Babylon Drifter,

florduh

Someone here called Musk "talentless". That's not true. He does have exactly one talent. And it's not software coding. We've discovered Elon knows absolutely nothing about that. And he sure as shit doesn't know anything about engineering cars or rockets.

But Musk is very talented at engaging in securities fraud. That's how he became the richest guy on earth. This trial will be extremely funny.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Top Bottom