Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
485b142c14755cf63eb9950bfabfb0a43b78c08612cc3d6da9a12af89fd77234.jpg

florduh

The media hysteria over New York subway crime has gone international.

I've spoken to Catholic School girls who are unafraid of going into the tube, and grown men who are absolutely terrified

LOL. Sometimes all it takes is an outside perspective. In two minutes, this British lady is able to explain the entire subway crime panic.

Crime is extremely rare on the subway. There is one crime per 1 million rides. Add as many cops to the stations as you want, there will never be enough to prevent a 1 in a million event. Crime is at near historic lows in New York (and America).

However, there is a rise in the number of homeless and visibly mentally ill people riding the subways, especially overnight. This makes riders feel unsafe.

Instead of correcting the societal problems of affordable housing and mental healthcare, the government's solution is to make riders feel safer by stuffing stations with cops.

Basically this:

Images Repair GIF by getflexseal

Very embarrassing to have a 300-year-old British paper telling people America is a hillbilly country that FlexTapes over its problems :disgust:

CANtalk

:peace: :leaf:

florduh

Can someone who thinks our economic system isn't built on complete bullshit please explain this to me? A proven liar lies about his company (again) and the value of this company increases?

florduh

I don't get it? We banned TikTok. But these dumb kids still think mass murder and ethnic cleansing are bad. Oh well. Time to have the cops beat their skulls in. I'm a liberal by the way.

CANtalk

Last edited:

florduh

Oh....don't worry about that, Radwin. The Biden Admin is on the case!

The IDF already refused to do an investigation because the mass graves are "fake news".

Last edited:
florduh,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Top Bottom