Inhalater & The Launch Tube Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi Jacopone , nice first post LOL I never heard of both :hmm: .As first look , I would say stay away from the inhalater but I have to say that the magic-flight look pretty weird and interesting !

btw welcome on fc ! enjoy !!

edit: there is a vid of the inhalater on the web site . and this is the vid of the magic flight .....look pretty good http://magic-flight.com/mfvp/vid_test_5.htm

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
:lol: I wouldn't vape thru that...gives no info. on how it works..or the parts or anything....just a tasty guarantee :lol:

:peace:

wheres the manufacture to back this up huh...if this thing is actually worth it..well I would buy it :brow:

:uhoh:

Hennessy1414,

rukus13

The magic flight looks cumbersome and like it would be broken in a week. How portable is it really having to pull all that gear out. Oh and why is the dude wearing latex gloves to use it? Just sayin lol. The other one no idea how that works but I wouldnt be smoking from foil. Just get a vapor genie if on a budget or the purple days and a battery pack if you have a bit more to spend. Costs more but its worth it.

rukus13,

Jacopone

Thank you for your constructive suggestions.
I guess I will hold on any experimentation on these two devices.
I am always in search of my perfect portable vaporizer to be included in my collections since I already have an Inhale, Vapor Genie, VapMan and the Supreme Vaporizer.:peace:

Jacopone,

Jacopone

I like the Inhale for portability and it is easy to use on the road, but I like my Vapor Genie at home. I used the supreme vaporizer for a while and I like the taste and the vapor density, but it takes too long to heat the element with a torch lighter and you could easily burn yourself.
As far as the Vapman, I really never found the right spot in terms of vapor quality.

Jacopone,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Jacopone said:
I like the Inhale for portability and it is easy to use on the road, but I like my Vapor Genie at home. I used the supreme vaporizer for a while and I like the taste and the vapor density, but it takes too long to heat the element with a torch lighter and you could easily burn yourself.
As far as the Vapman, I really never found the right spot in terms of vapor quality.
Thanks! Have you checked out the Vapman thread here? There are some good tips for using it.

I love my VG. I have got that thing down to a science. I know exactly how many hits I will get and how the quality of them will be each time I use it. I'm going to get a hold of an II soon and think I will really like it.

BTW, the maker of the Launch Tube showed up here in the distributors thread. You could probably ask him about the product if you're curious.

stickstones,

Jacopone

I love my Vapor Genie as well. It makes it more of a personal experience for me.

Thank you for the lead on the magic flute thread. I will ask some questions.

Jacopone,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi,

As it happens, I personally know the guy who invented and makes the Magic-Flight Launch Tube vaporizer, and can probably answer any/all other questions you may have about it. In regards to the posts so far:

1 -- the gloves were used because, in the lab, the (moderately powerful) laser would have shown any fingerprints on the glass when we were taking the video. Obviously, the interest was to see the vapor in action.

2 -- the larger glass is tempered Pyrex -- fairly durable, but yes, it will probably break if you drop it on a cement floor. I suspect that this would be true of just about any glass pipe. The optional draw tube is acrylic, and will NOT break when dropped from any height.

3 -- the remainder of the materials used are: Birch hardwood with a USDA food safe oil finish, custom calibrated and formed 304 stainless mesh for the heating element, and pure copper for the electrical components. There is absolutely _zero_ lead content, and all materials are natural/renewable.

If there are further questions, I will do my best to answer them (or find out!).

Best,
magicvape@gmail.com

magicflight,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi,

Glad to be here -- terrific site you are running -- I like the style of it a lot. Simple and easy to use without a lot of visual spam.

Best

magicflight,

Jacopone

Hey magic I posted some question on the other reseller thread.
Maybe you can answer them on this thread instead?
Thanks,

Jacopone,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom