Incredibowl 420

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Just came across this the other day (cant find it on here with search) and was wondering if anyone has tried one. Looks like it gives a dense hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUXpy0o3j_E

They are calling it a vaporiser on some of the vids, is it combusting though?

Edit: Yup i think its just a pipe that looks like a sprinkler. :rolleyes:

Happycamper,

Mark

John Brown
It is just an expensive metal bowl.
And wtf calling them selfs infamous...

Mark,

masejl12

Oh yeah its combusting, I think its kind of like a steamroller so you know those hits are harsh.

masejl12,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Seems like a fairly lame attempt at manufacturing hype. Lots of impressive sounding ad copy on their multiple websites for a $215 frankenstein-looking-steamroller-with-a-spring-in-it. 420 2.0! :haw:

Definitely not a vaporizer, but they do claim it's "The only system on the planet smoother than a vaporizer". Hard to believe, which would then tend to carry over to anything they claim.

You can generate hype on the internet, but it'll turn on you pretty fast these days. Just ask vapezilla.

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
"The only system on the planet smoother than a vaporizer"

I don't see how smoke, from any device, could be smoother than vapor. :/

max,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Max - "The only system on the planet smoother than a vaporizer"
I don't see how smoke, from any device, could be smoother than vapor. :hmm:
Maybe they mean the texture on the outside of the glass? :p

Progress,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Without water or cold smoke, don't see anything that would make this thing smooth

IAmKrazy2,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
just looks like a fancy steamroller too me..... and I never like using steamrollers, always seemed harsh too me.

DevoTheStrange,

bigchucka

Yeah, I seen it advertised in High Times. I have to agree, it looks like a glorified steamroller. Doubt it works good enough to justify the price tag. I think the advertising on the website says it filters out the carcinogens, tar, etc. Research I've done leads me to believe you have to be careful doing shit like that because you're usually filtering out your THC as well....

bigchucka,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
It's made by, or at least supported integrated with the guy that runs vaporizer sales dot com. He will say anything to make a dollar. Good salesman. ;)

If I were going to smoke, that is the last thing I'd want to use.... :2c:

EDIT: Ok, I'll give them some credit. 4.20% of every sale goes to NORML. :)

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom