Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

Antagonistic much? :lol:

I don't know about the Incognito, but the MW glass is all custom made, including the wand itself. I know there's the wand, dual screen piece for the incognito, and I guess bag blowing for the MW would require it as well, but these pieces could be easily made to order by HiPi or any other manufacturer if they wanted.

What bong? I can't find it on the site, but he should be selling glass. He's obviously plugged into glassblowers in order to produce his bowls, as well as the entire enclosure for the Magickwand itself, and there's nothing wrong with Hipi passing on some presumably high quality glass using his established website. His glassblowers obviously have been doing him a huge service in collaborating so much, as he has done in giving them so much business. This coming from someone who used to blow glass and misses it like a amputee missing his leg... Ug.

As for donations, I don't know about that. But walk the Berkeley area and you'll quickly see the homeless. Not the bummy, scummy, lazy 20-somethings with nothing wrong with them who beg for your money or bud, I mean the crazy and/or addicted homeless who are rampant in Oakland/SF/Berkeley. The People's Park he mentions is mostly nothing but a homeless camp, literally. Hopefully these are the people Hipi is trying to address. Those people need your help whether you give it to the government, Hipi, or you put it in their own hands. I really don't think, having met the dude, that Hipi is trying to fund his Naan N' Curry expeditions, he's more likely trying to help people.

charliedontsurf,
Charlie, just make a donation.

Please.

Also, buy an Incognito.
The homeless people of the retailer's hometown aren't the only ones who need financial assistance.

So how much is your donation going to be?

Also, a bong or waterpipe is a filtration device for taking herb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bong#Comparison_with_other_smoking_methods).

Wiki also states that a bong will 'filter out more psychoactive THC' with its operation.

You probably don't agree. No problem. Tell Wiki to change. They're probably being antagonistic? Right?

But seriously Charlie.
I know you're a bright guy.
I just want you to prove it to everyone.
When, and how much, are you going to donate?

Vapemania-original,
I won't donate shit. My form of charity typically takes the form of "are you hungry? let's get something to eat," especially when given the nature of the people we (you and I, not Hipi, or anyone else, lol) are talking about.

I just highly doubt this is a black market, underhanded smoke screen which your amazing intellect has managed to penetrate through. It's more likely a small fund which will collect all of like 18 dollars a week which will be promptly converted into soup for a portion of the people's park homeless. That's kind of cool, if indeed the case.

Go be antagonistic on the MFLB thread, and be like "hey, your vape costs 20 bucks to manufacture and you sell it for 100, soon to be 120," or go to the DBV/SSV thread and be like "your vape is a stick-heater, pontentiometer and a piece of glass which takes 10-15 minutes to make and you charge as much as a brake service on my truck," go tell O&B that their Iolite is made with the build quality of a walmart clock radio. You could rabble rouse all you like against any given vaporizer manufacturer for a whole bunch of reasons, but most likely, I think Hipi is just trying to buy soup for the poor, which is a shitty reason to pick a bone about.

Or he's putting a payment down on a 1986 M5 :D

charliedontsurf,
Lol!

I'm glad you're not gonna donate.
I bought a TV once, Japanese made, and the manufacturer never asked if I was interested in donating to the poor in Matsuda town, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan!
Which was a relief, cos I just wanted a TV.
Also, I don't buy into the brainwave of I-girl (co-founder remember, not girlfriend) by launching a 'humanitarian interests' revolution in People's Park, Berkeley.

I'm not Superman (more of a Batman follower), but I would put the incognito firmly in the Vapexhale, Vapeorsmoke and the Zephyr Ion category.
Just think of your own fruity name for the category.

Then you have the moneys-worth, serious players like MFLB, SSV, DBV etc.
Sure, you're gonna have skeptics and people who don't think those devices are perfect.
But they're moaning about genuine products made from scratch.
Those devices have years-long threads, committed followers, own brand name websites, reviews on youtube by independant third parties, demonstrations by Wickiepipe, and a focus on one single product (7th Floor is an exception).

Not ready-made parts cannibalised from a failed vaporiser and placed in a metal flask.
$180 is a lot of money for a guy who may give up smoking if they buy a great product!!!! So its essential we all buy the right one.

Vapemania-original,
There is nothing readymade about my WM except the heater itself. Incognito is a slightly different affair, but you're being pretty unfair about this I thinks.

There's nothing wrong with mflb/dbv/ssv. I've owned or used them all. They're all excellent units and are built to last. But if this were, what, 2008, would you be in a 20 post long MFLB thread bitching about how this is a new and untested vape and they should all be purifed in a ceremonial bonfire? Would you tell them to buy a VG or a Vaporbrothers?

As long as you are slinging mud at as yet unbattle tested vapes, makes sure you include the Oracle, the Cube, the Venus, the OCD, etc..

Splitting vaporizers into camps of essentially shit and then "moneys-worth" is naive. You are judging vapes before you use them, a silly act. Some vaporizers on first glance elicit skepticism, it doesn't mean they don't work like gangbusters.

On another note, you probably should donate to Japan.

charliedontsurf,

PoopMachine

Vapemania said:
I'm not Superman

Nope.. you're a troll.

You come in here babbling about all kinds of stuff you obviously know nothing about. You didnt even bother to look at Hipi's site but that didnt stop you from coming in here and trashing him. "ZOMG HE'S SELLING A BONG WTF."

Go troll somewhere else. Do you think all your "brand name" vaporizers just woke up one day and all of a sudden they had threads here with 50 pages of content? They all started just like Hipi and there have been just as many fall by the wayside. Given his work ethic, desire to improve his product and his commitment to his product and customers, I think its just a matter of time before he's one of your "name brands."

Look.. I know its dismal in England. It rains all the time, there's the whole dental thing, you have Michael Bisping as a citizen and us in America know you guys are secretly pissed we broke away so many years ago and kicked your ass but thats no reason to come on here and bash other people. All you're doing is making yourself look stupid because you're spouting blatantly incorrect information.

And if you happen to be in some other country that makes up the UK, just remove England, insert your country and have at it. You're still on the same continent with Bisping so that still stands.

Modnote: If you feel that someone is breaking the rules please use the report feature to report the post. Please do not call them a troll, as that is considered flaming.

PoopMachine,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Vapemania said:
When I was at University, I needed money for parties.
Always turned to my family.
What are you doing?

Cool, in case you haven't notice he is inventing several new vaporizers. That's what he is doing.

That's all fine and dandy that mommy and daddy payed for your parties but the tone in many of your post have been fairly rude and like others have said, you seem to be quite the antagonist. Or just a troll?

Maybe you do have some constructive criticism to share, if so I apologize and hope to see some soon.

And might I ask you, what exactly are YOU doing? :rolleyes: see, that's rude.

Back to the important topic:

I have had my Incognito for two days and am LOVING it. Hits very smoothly, with a nice even browning to the herb. It's bowl is similar to the log vapes in that you don't need to stir it but you will still get a very nice and even browning of the bud. This is neat since the bowl is much larger than the typical log vape bowl, and would make this very easy when in a car, where stirring a bowl is something you would want to avoid if possible.

The taste is great and the heating element seems to be mounted very well. I will be posting an actual in depth review after the week of 4/20. By then this thing will have gone from Illinois to all of Utah's national parks, through Colorado and stopping in Denver for plenty of herbal goodness. Hopefully I get to share this thing with some new people on the road. Also in case anyone is wondering, I have tracked down the bottle's used and they are indeed made of stainless steel and the plastic is all BPA free.

aesthyrian,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Vapemania, don't you think at some point 7th floor or MF started small, with a community of beta testers...???? Wake up, Hipi is doing the process by the f**king book, and he's not a missing a single word in it.
Standing behind the product, stellar customer service & warranty, high quality parts, confirmed very good building quality, making versatile Mofos (whand/bags/backpacK/battery pack/whip) at unbelievable prices for the actual vape market... you MUST make your homework cause Batman ain't having such an unprepared Robin, man!
And please gain in experience, read the threads, test the vapes, and post for tips & advices not for that unproductive (and wrong) blablabla...thx!

FLskwat,

GetVaked101

Vapemania said:
Not ready-made parts cannibalised from a failed vaporiser and placed in a metal flask.

The VaporTower is actually a pretty good vaporizer. Ive read nothing but solid reviews. You should do some research, because it seems like you just came here to put down the product, yet you haven't even tried it.

The Incognito is a top notch unit, its built like a tank, and it produces fantastic vapor. I am more than glad I chose this unit. Not to mention HiPi has top notch customer service. :2c:

GetVaked101,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Wow. All I am trying to do is feed and help EVERYONE be happier. You often don't find companies trying to help people in the environment they are in especially vape companies. Alot is all money money money. My first event wont even ask for donations because I need to work with a non profit or create one myself, People donate on the spot for the sake of it, and at least they would know that the team of individuals that go and buy the clothing and food SAME DAY would return with more to help others. I am the source of most donations, our money from the vaporizers. It's hard to tell the condition of the homeless and poor in the bay area from another country. Its hard to tell whats really going on in our civilization because alot of people are focused on hate and unfocused on love and true knowledge about all things. Helping homeless people by giving them food and maybe some clothing if they need it isn't crooked. Educating lost minds about strictly important issues that I obviously omitted sharing here, also isn't bad. The university has alot of very active minds and very revolutionary people stem from here. Its hard to tell my motives because there is no filter on who I want to spread honest help and love to but this thread and my company are not needed targets of negative oppression. If you think my vapes will fail because vaporstore fails that is also not true. I am an independent entity with my own connections, I just haven't announced it. Many companies piggyback with other companies until a suitable time. I know I am not supposed to reply to these types of things with being prepared for an onslaught but I think it is important to mention my benevolent will for all people. Want a hug maybe? :cool:

HiPi,
Just realised... I'm on the wrong thread.

Sorry for the bother, guys.

I would really like to give you all a free incognito.
But, I know you don't want that.

Thats because you guys are going to BUY that incognito.
You're going to DONATE to that humanitarian cause and make the world a better place.
You're even gonna BUY that backpack (not just any old backpack) and might as well get that car charger. Who cares if you don't have a car?

This is about sense. And its about money.
Thats why I have to leave now.

Guys, its so important that you look to Hipi for an answer, not answer yourselves.
Use this technique anytime you're uncertain about anything (that is, wait... let the guy answer first. Then make a decision).

Next time I'm in a crowd of people, and I see someone toking through a hosepipe attached to a black... water bottle; I'm gonna think...
huwaaaaa...
B52 Stealth Bomber?
H&K USP 9mm compact handgun?
The Apple I-pad like 5G? 6G?

No, I'm gonna think I should've gone into exploiting adolescents and sell them dreams.

Modnote: Please review the forum rules: Don't attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.

You are on thin ice with that one.

Vapemania-original,

s0n0fabeach

Vapemania how can you sit there and think what your saying is credible when you willingly admit you have not tried this vape for yourself??? How can you attack someone like Hipi who is trying to help others less fortunate then himself with his new found fortune??? If you don't buy into the whole donating to help Hipi help the homeless, well that's simple, just don't donate brotha... And as far as him selling dreams to adolescents... If you did your homework you would realize that the MAJORITY of people on this site are GROWN ADULTS with careers, family, and real lives other then bashing small mom and pop companies... Hipi has done nothing but try and provide any and ALL information asked for... If your curious about why hes doing what hes doing simple be friendly and ask the man... The negativity has no place on this thread as if you read the entire thing you will notice the ONLY negativity about this product is coming from you... And Hipi has already promised that should ANYONE warranty or not have ANY problems with their unit he will personally fix free of charge or worst case a nominal charge... Idk about you but idk any companies that have the inventor themselves build EVERY single unit by hand and be willing to repair ANYTHING that may go wrong... Not to mention the LIFTIME WARRANTY he has available... Other then MFLB whos got one??? Can you tell me???
And I dont think there is a single person on here that would not willingly take a FREE IV from Hipi thats just craziness... Hipi can take ALL of what I paid for mine and donate it for all I care more power to him for not just pocketing it and moving on with his day...

HIPI KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHA!!!

s0n0fabeach,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
HiPi said:
-LOL
I love you guys! My customers are more than just under a lifetime warranty, Its a lifetime relationship! It may not matter to everyone but since I live in a (small) box, It definitely matters to me! Every purchase is another family member! I say you get a lifetime warranty but realistically everyone has one.... hehehe. I love pizza btw. Florida actually doesn't sound so bad!

-Incognito Update.
Our new heating elements are beautiful and your heat range is 15 percent higher than that of the beta units. Enjoy.

Hey just received mine today, fast shipping. Looks great, but I have turned it up to the "recommended" light setting , but absolutely no vapor. Fast draw, slow draw, I'm drawn out...but still not a wisp of vapor or taste for that matter. As I am typing this I just cranked it all the way up. How long should it take to reach max temp after already being at "recommended" setting temp. Could I possibly have one of the beta units and how would I be able to tell? Alright at max temp, I am blowing nice clouds like in the IV Customer video, but less taste. I will defintely brown out da herbs pretty quick.
Just turned it down a hair, still getting nice large clouds. BTW I am "testing" with the first few bowls . Being blessed so to speak, conservation is not something I usaully worry about nor is it my concern right now. I just want to find that temp "curve" of the IV. Still ripping off clouds I could never hold in even if I tried. Turn it down slightly again, now more taste and littler clouds. Boy, Vaped am I.

Alright maybe I didn't let it heat up enough, my bad but I'm honest and instead of deleting my drivel I will post it for all to see. This is literally my truest first impression, albeit not very scientific or concise. I turned it down again and still nice medium-ish clouds and slightly better taste.

Ok I am rizzipped! I will post a much better review when I am in a better..."place" to be able to do the Incognito Vaporizer the justice it and HiPi deserve. HiPi is #WINNING!!

I am gonna take one for the team and have to preface by saying please don't permanently ban me BUT

Eat some good ol' USA @ss ya bloddy Johnny Bull.

Silver420Surfer,
To two posts above, yeah, my MW with similar heating element takes 7-10 minutes to heat up. Turn it on and go make a pot of tea that's what I do. If you're in a rush you can crank the dial wait 5 minutes then ease it back.

charliedontsurf,

MG23

Relaxin'
I got my Incognito today, loving it already.
To comment on the last posts about the warm up time, 3-5 is a bit of an exaggeration. I've found 9-12 to be more accurate to get to full heat. (Maybe the "old" heating element was 3-5?)
I will be writing a full, completely subjective review with comparisons to my other vapes. (LB,PD)
Didn't get a water pipe adapter (because I ordered basic package I guess) so I won't be able to do a bong section but will probably be ordering a party bowl soon, so will comment on that as well.

MG23,

GetVaked101

MattyGTwenty3 said:
I got my Incognito today, loving it already.
To comment on the last posts about the warm up time, 3-5 is a bit of an exaggeration. I've found 9-12 to be more accurate to get to full heat.
I will be writing a full, completely subjective review with comparisons to my other vapes. (LB,PD)
Didn't get a water pipe adapter (because I ordered basic package I guess) so I won't be able to do a bong section but will probably be ordering a party bowl soon, so will comment on that as well.

I agree the heat up time is close to 9 minutes, to be fully heated and ready to go. The Incognito works fanstastic with a waterpipe as well, but it seems like you lose alot of the tastiness of the vapor.

GetVaked101,

budballer

Hey HiPi, all I'm gonna say is Haters gonna hate, can't please everybody! But I'm sure I speak for the vast majority when o say we all REALLY appreciate all of your hard effort you put into making quality vapes at an inexpensive price point. Especially that you communicate so quickly and really make our suggestions come to life. It's unheard of almost in any business. So here I'm saying thank you so much! Keep up the good work and don't let a few Haters ruin your work that so many love!

budballer,

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
budballer said:
Hey HiPi, all I'm gonna say is Haters gonna hate, can't please everybody! But I'm sure I speak for the vast majority when o say we all REALLY appreciate all of your hard effort you put into making quality vapes at an inexpensive price point. Especially that you communicate so quickly and really make our suggestions come to life. It's unheard of almost in any business. So here I'm saying thank you so much! Keep up the good work and don't let a few Haters ruin your work that so many love!
Well said, man. Ignore the nonsense, HiPi, 'cause that is exactly what it is. From a potential customers point of view (IMHO) you seem to be doing a very impressive job with both the quality of your vapes and the customer service you provide plus on top of that you are here communicating with your customers in a open and helpful manner. What more can a customer ask for than that? :2c: :peace:

nuvap,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Only noticed one hater in here and my off-color comment above was directed to him not HiPi. Somehow I don't think the one undesireable will keep HiPi away, and hopefully he knows how the community(VERY POSITIVELY) feels about what he has and is trying to accomplish and provide.

Silver420Surfer,

dondada

Warm greetings to ya all :peace:

Im lurking around this awesome forum since Dez10 , short time after i bought my Extreme Q4 bundled with a MFLB...and im still enthusiastic about them.
I stopped combusting on the day i received my first Vaporizers..after over 20 years of smoking... my excitement bout that fact lets me smile right away :)

...but im already running of the track.... and thats owed to the origin reason for my todays debut ;)

I just received the Incognito Vape today....just a good week after i placed my order...not too bad for a almost 6.000 miles travel to germany :o
prepared myself meanwhile with four different harvests to accomplish a as diversified test ride as possible :D
and to serve science i went to all of them with this great unit today.

I also wired it up to full power and turned it back about a quarter cycle to catch the "sweet spot" ...but thats only my very first impression after the first 4 bowls.

Every bowl left me fairly dizzy..giggling about the "water bottle" in my hand...already imaging myself INCOGNITO on the autobahn.
i have already been glad since i have my MFLB, that i can medicate myself easily on the run (expecially in the office ;) ) .
..and with this great unit, the german traffic jams will loose their boredom :D

The usage of the unit is very handy IMO... whip usage just as connecting it to the bong... the flavour is, prepard to my Extreme, much richer and more tasty....quite as good a the first rip with the MFLB (but the MFLB rip is usually not as big)
I tried to count the rips i got out of one bowl....and managed the counting up to the 10th rip almost every bowl...but than - sorry fellows -
i got too distracted every time.... :ko: ....
i think i have to make a tally sheet to overcome this difficulty ;)
currently i would say 15-25 hits....depending on the quality of the used stuff...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Finally i want to say a big THANK YOU to Hipi :peace:, for inventing and distributing such an genius device for such a modest price ( i gladly took the VIP-option for the Incognito) , for shipping it to my foreign home and providing the amazing customer service i experienced.
The Magickwand will be my next overeseas purchase...

Al the best
dondada

P.S.:please be gracious with my funny language, but my school english is quite rudimentary and im out of practice in addition..:o)

dondada,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Your English is just fine, and thanks for that review. I know there are members here that speak English as their first language and speak it worse than you do. :lol:

aesthyrian,

MG23

Relaxin'
aesthyrian said:
Your English is just fine, and thanks for that review. I know there are members here that speak English as their first language and speak it worse than you do. :lol:

For sure.

MG23,

dondada

MattyGTwenty3 said:
aesthyrian said:

For sure.

Thanx a lot :peace:

that encourages me to take part in this great forum a little more from now on :)

dondada,
Top Bottom