Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
GetVaked101 said:
Used the Incognito in a group setting last night. I was bragging up the unit so about 7 friends came over and we had a session. Everyone loved it, the bowl would last each person two passes. I think this is why I need to UPGRADE to the party bowl. It was a hit, everyone was vaked by the end. Thanks Incognito! :D
Party bowl is an important upgrade. For a party it is amust have. Ask DubCRider and any other customer that wanna tell you how long that thing lasts without adding more OR stirring. Its a stir free vape and so is the mw if you do it right.

HiPi,
Can we get a pic of the party bowl vs normal bowl? How do the magicwand bowls compare, larger or smaller?

Mostly just curious, although I do think I'll end up buying an Incognito down the line, loving the MW as much as I do so far.

charliedontsurf,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I ordered mine on April 1st before the deadline. How long on average from order to ship for those who have received them? U.S.P.S. or Fed EX/UPS/DHL. I cannot wait till my IV arrives.

Silver420Surfer,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Silver420Surfer said:
I ordered mine on April 1st before the deadline. How long on average from order to ship for those who have received them? U.S.P.S. or Fed EX/UPS/DHL. I cannot wait till my IV arrives.
For everyone who ordered an IV on April 1 we will be shipping out your units today! As of right now all of our packages as shipped discretely via USPS priority mail which takes around 2-3 days to arrive.

HiPi,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I still might have to get me one of these as a stealth portable! Cheers!

Bluntcrush,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
HiPi said:
Silver420Surfer said:
For everyone who ordered an IV on April 1 we will be shipping out your units today! As of right now all of our packages as shipped discretely via USPS priority mail which takes around 2-3 days to arrive.

Thanks for the information HiPi---
Less than a 20 minute response time. Damn you're good.

If your products are half as good as the customer service you provide(and most importantly CONTINUE to provide it, after initial launch), I can only imagine great success for your company.

Hopefully by the weekend I'll be test driving my new 2011 Incognito:D

UPDATE: Just received notice from paypal that my new vape is on it's way!!!!

Silver420Surfer,

GetVaked101

If you put a bag over the mouthpiece, secured by a simple rubber band, and blow through the hole where the cord goes in (at the bottom) you can fill bags surprisingly well.

GetVaked101,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
GetVaked101 said:
If you put a bag over the mouthpiece, secured by a simple rubber band, and blow through the hole where the cord goes in (at the bottom) you can fill bags surprisingly well.
o.O hahahaha you just made like 15 peoples day just now.

Parts are now in for both model vaporizers so its off to the bat cave. Any orders waiting for shipping should be out soon.

HiPi,
The vaporiser is certainly something new! That's fantastic to see.

However, i don't understand why the Icognito Vaporiser doesn't have a website. All the other vaporiser companies do.

Also, I can't see anything incognito about toking through a hosepipe linked to a waterbottle which is is inside a backpack on your back.
I-girl sporting the backpack in the youtube vid looked like she was about to set off a bomb.
I don't think they'll let her into a nightclub if she was in Afghanistan.

Also, the fact that there is black rubber on something the size and look of a thermos flask doesn't make it stealth. It might be good as a water bottle for Batman, but the black rubber attracts MORE attention.
I say make it look like what the device was originally designed for - a thermos flask. That way no-one will look twice.

i think the Vaporgenie and MFLB would be stealth vaporisers. Even the Lotus.

Even so, the Incognito is actually being sold. After about a month or two, the product is already bringing in accessories. This shows how successful the product is.
I can't believe it!! That is truly amazing.

Some may say with the price I can buy legendary vaporisers like the log vapes (PD, MZ, WZ), the undisputed all-rounder HA, the well-respected DBV from the 7th Floor family, or the cheeky jewel of a vape MFLB.

Nonetheless, the incognito is certain not to go unnoticed in the vaporiser records. God bless you, Hipi with one 'h'.

Vapemania-original,

caseball2051

Vapemania said:
The vaporiser is certainly something new! That's fantastic to see.

However, i don't understand why the Icognito Vaporiser doesn't have a website. All the other vaporiser companies do.

Also, I can't see anything incognito about toking through a hosepipe linked to a waterbottle which is is inside a backpack on your back.
I-girl sporting the backpack in the youtube vid looked like she was about to set off a bomb.
I don't think they'll let her into a nightclub if she was in Afghanistan.

Also, the fact that there is black rubber on something the size and look of a thermos flask doesn't make it stealth. It might be good as a water bottle for Batman, but the black rubber attracts MORE attention.
I say make it look like what the device was originally designed for - a thermos flask. That way no-one will look twice.

i think the Vaporgenie and MFLB would be stealth vaporisers. Even the Lotus.

Even so, the Incognito is actually being sold. After about a month or two, the product is already bringing in accessories. This shows how successful the product is.
I can't believe it!! That is truly amazing.

Some may say with the price I can buy legendary vaporisers like the log vapes (PD, MZ, WZ), the undisputed all-rounder HA, the well-respected DBV from the 7th Floor family, or the cheeky jewel of a vape MFLB.

Nonetheless, the incognito is certain not to go unnoticed in the vaporiser records. God bless you, Hipi with one 'h'.

1. the incognito does have a website, and is sold on vaporstore.com (a major vaporizer distributor)

2. that rubber covering isnt rubber, it is neoprene and is used as an insulator not only on water bottles, but for koozies as well. Its very common to see this.

3. many people use backpacks similar to that for liquids, so it isnt very unordinary to see something like that.

4. sure you can buy any other vape, so can anyone else. but those vapes dont come with lifetime warranties either (mflb does). thats the beauty of the vaporizing world. there are so many good options out there for every person that has a different situation.:)

caseball2051,

lwien

Vapemania said:

Click on the website link under Hipi's name and avy.

Vapemania said:

I wouldn't call the WDZ legendary, nor would I call the HA the "undisputed all-rounder". While both of them are good vapes, I don't think either one of them fit into those categories.

lwien,
Another surprise, the website is named after the inventor, not the product!
A little unusual, but thats ok.
Many apologies for not finding the website earlier. I had actually put in the product name as the search criteria! Lol!

The website has diversified and is selling a bong also! Its not a vaporiser like the incognito, but it certainly shows growth by entering into a new market.
A little early perhaps, but this product could be ending up somewhere.

It would be nice to have an 'about us' section on the Taylor Everything site. I imagine its like the guys with the log vapes, someone who has a history in vaporisers, designed and actually built the device.
At least with an 'about us' section people won't think the Taylor (absolutely) Everything website is some kind of wholesale company.

Vapemania-original,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Well, Taylor Everything does makes more than one vape, so having a site for all of them instead of individual sites makes sense to me. Especially for a new business trying to showcase as many of their products as possible. Plus more websites means a more expensive vape to pay for them.

aesthyrian,

PoopMachine

Vapemania said:
The website has diversified and is selling a bong also! Its not a vaporiser like the incognito, but it certainly shows growth by entering into a new market.
A little early perhaps, but this product could be ending up somewhere.

Where do you see a bong for sale on his web site? Ive gone over every page and I dont see one. Are you referring to the MagikWand video? If so, thats not included.

PoopMachine,
Silver, I didn't commit $180 for a purchase, so I didn't read the entire thread.
Even if I was going to buy something, I still wouldn't read the entire thread.
But then again, I'm not cross eyed, if you know what I mean.

After two 7th Floor products, the next thing would be to get a log vape, even an SSV.
But you've opted for a new untried vape on the market!

That's really exciting! I can't wait for you to send in the review on its efficiency, portability and stealth.
Especially as you have an MFLB too.

Good for you.

Vapemania-original,

s0n0fabeach

I agree with Silver420Surfer Mr Vapemania... Hipi has been excellent in answering any and all questions about his product as well as providing links to videos and his personal website... I think your opinion on this product is a little shrowded by your lack of knowledge about it... 10 pages might seem like a lot to read up on but if you read much of any the the discussions you know that 10 pages is NOTHING compared to threads like the one for the Cloud which hasn't even released yet... Do a little more research and I think you will find Hipi has done his homework and is creating an EXCELLENT product with even better customer service...

s0n0fabeach,

DubCRider

HiPi came to my house to demo the IV, if that isn't great service I don't know what is! Will someone from MFLB come to your house with a trench full of meds and let you go to town? Don't knock it till you try it broski.

There is not a single complaint from anyone on here about quality, service, or anything else. How can you just chime in without reading the thread, lol!

DubCRider,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
How can you beat that? Tell me he brought his own stash of "meds" also. Did i-girl show up? HiPi is like a fuckin celebrity!!!
I'm on the wrong coast. Any plans on a trip to Florida HiPi? We'll go fishing for "square grouper". Keep me posted bro!

I am so jealous, DubC.

Silver420Surfer,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Hey Hipi, come to the midwest. I am sure there are several of us in the Chicago eager to turn you on to the best hot dogs/pizzas/Italian beefs you will ever have in your life.

chucku,

DubCRider

I'm gonna be doing demo's with mine to help HiPi on the grass roots level, only for the love of the product. I do travel a lot but not to Chicago or Florida. I'm usually in the north-east or all over the west coast, Colorado, and Utah. Once I get it I will let you guys know my travel plans when they come up and hopefully I can share the same awesome experience HiPi gave me.

DubCRider,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
DubCRider said:
I'm gonna be doing demo's with mine to help HiPi on the grass roots level, only for the love of the product. I do travel a lot but not to Chicago or Florida. I'm usually in the north-east or all over the west coast, Colorado, and Utah. Once I get it I will let you guys know my travel plans when they come up and hopefully I can share the same awesome experience HiPi gave me.

Freebording with an IV backpack...LOL... damn that's a win-win collabo to me!!!! Preeesh da DubCRider!!!!! :D

FLskwat,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
-LOL
I love you guys! My customers are more than just under a lifetime warranty, Its a lifetime relationship! It may not matter to everyone but since I live in a (small) box, It definitely matters to me! Every purchase is another family member! I say you get a lifetime warranty but realistically everyone has one.... hehehe. I love pizza btw. Florida actually doesn't sound so bad!

-Incognito Update.
Our new heating elements are beautiful and your heat range is 15 percent higher than that of the beta units. Enjoy.

-Sticking glass whip?
If your glass whip sticks to the beating element glass cover, do this:
Twist in the ON direction and pull upwards. Don't worry about too much force because you probably wont break it (it can take some torque). If you break it leave the whip on there and send it back to me. The frosted glass sticks for that solid seal so set it gently.

-Warranty reminder
Remember that your warranty is dependant on the seal hidden within the neoprene sleeve. If you want to see how it works I'll make a video. If you wanna see what a bottle looks like without neoprene on it watch the incognito test video. If you want to see what a circuit board looks like I can do that too. Even If you haven't bought a unit with a lifetime warranty, Ill still fix it without labor charges if you haven't broken the seal.

-Humanitarian Interests
We will be starting a portion of our company called the "state-side humanitarian effort". Feeding and educating people about real life issues. 100 percent of donations receive before, during and after our events in Berkeley will go straight to everyone. Everyone will eat free, everyone will eat healthy, Everyone will have a good time. Berkeley peoples park and UC Berkeley campus. Aromatherapy Vapes and herbal mixes will be available for purchase within the confines of the law. Venders are welcome and so is cash because we will be cashing out stores to get that food.

HiPi,
Is the above post for real?

You're asking for 'donations' for what you call 'humanitarian interests?'
And this involves 'food' and 'educating people' about 'real life' issues?
In Berkeley?

What's happened to the people at your girlfriend's campus?
They don't have food to eat? They don't know about real life?

But you're going to have 'events' in Berkeley which involve 'eating', 'being healthy' and having a 'good time'.
The donations will go towards that? Right?

Also, despite a lifetime warranty, I'm wondering what will happen when the old VaporTower parts are used up, from which this homemade device has been clearly made.

Some posts indicate the device creates vapour. Thats fine.
The backpack, power adapter, unrelated bong is predictable, but I-girl does her best.
Now... the donations. Uh oh.
When I was at University, I needed money for parties.
Always turned to my family.
What are you doing?

Vapemania-original,
Top Bottom