Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

Raf007

Retailer
I guess Cartman is right, "f... hippies are dangerous..emptying your wallet for drugs and stuffs" :D

All the late improvments you've made make this vape looking very good !

Raf007,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Has anyone ever done a comparison on the Incognito and the Vaporfection Stealth Novus? I am in the market for a new vape and would appreciate anyone's thoughts on the subject. Cost is not a factor. Thanks in advance crew! :peace:

Bluntcrush,

zombonaut

Hippie

I'm in. Really excited. I would like to request the 14.4 connection.

Also I am really stoked for the battery pack. Is that ready soon or will it be a while? What are we looking at on price?

Zombinaut

zombonaut,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
zombonaut said:
Hippie

I'm in. Really excited. I would like to request the 14.4 connection.

Also I am really stoked for the battery pack. Is that ready soon or will it be a while? What are we looking at on price?

Zombinaut

Ok so I have an operational model here and I was wondering when the public would want a go at this add-on. Is very useful and has provided me with a lasting impression for portable vaporizing and portable power.
I'd expect a price range of $150 to $200 on this depending on my resource skills. As a package with the IV this will be a price fighter right here.

I have new footage of the pack in a highly public place. Some nice aromatherapy herbs in the bowl. :D

**** Thank you all for being customers and fellow vaporists embarking on a new vaporizer journey together because this is just as new an option for me as it is for you. Customer feedback and vaporist input has made this a huge process. Ill take care of my customers like friends because they have all been that to me in one way or another! :D! Thanks FuckCombustion for opening this gateway, my company's loyalty is sealed with you guys.

HiPi,

GetVaked101

I have fallen in love with my Incognito, thats for sure. :peace:

Has anyone else tried hitting it directly from the top of the glass bowl? The area where you put your whip on is decently thick and it doesn't get hot (from my experience), I had mine on max power, and my lips were comfortable. Seems like I get a more direct draw and a lot more vapor. More of a personal preference, but it seems to work better for me. :2c:

GetVaked101,

Raf007

Retailer
@Bluntcrush
I haven't use a IV yet, but this should be the case soon so I'll be able to compare and will let you know.

Raf007,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Eagerly waiting for mine to get here. Went Full Package and chose the silver one. I got in a few hours under the v.i.p. deadline. Do you still get email confirm when it ships or did it just show up? Either way I can't wait to try it out and put my in my 2c here.

Would love to check out the backpack in pics or video.

Silver420Surfer,

qpfwp7

vaporist
online store CA RESIDENT Add To Cart selections don't work NON CA selection get added instead

qpfwp7,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
qpfwp7 said:
online store CA RESIDENT Add To Cart selections don't work NON CA selection get added instead
Thanks for the heads up, I went ahead and fixed the html it should be working fine now

And yes all orders will have an e-mail confirmation sent out containing the tracking number on the same day of shipping.

HiPi,

Adaox

Now were talking! Tried to get a hold of you on skype again and sent you an e-mail. Looking forward to getting my hands on one of these.

Adaox,

DubCRider

Awesome vid, haha! Does the IV just sit in any backpack with a camel-back setup? I would love to see it all outside the backpack.

DubCRider,

GetVaked101

Silver420Surfer said:
Eagerly waiting for mine to get here. Went Full Package and chose the silver one. I got in a few hours under the v.i.p. deadline. Do you still get email confirm when it ships or did it just show up? Either way I can't wait to try it out and put my in my 2c here.

Would love to check out the backpack in pics or video.

It will just show up, I never received shipping info. :peace:

Love the backpack video as well. Funny. :ninja:

GetVaked101,

budballer

HiPi! So glad I just discovered this thread. Watched the videos read every post. REALLY impressed with the products you provide at the price point. Bravo sir amazing work. I'm completely sold on the backpack incognito vape. Few questions though. How will battery discharge affect heat output over time of use? Does it also have temp control? Will we be able to purchase more battery packs if the one it comes with dies (or would that be covered under warranty), will the final model be able to use a wall or car adapter? and what's the ETA for this to be up for sale on your site? Okay maybe more than a few questions :pAgain REALLY like what I see here. Keep up the good work sir! :D

budballer,
Temp control is on the vape itself I believe so that should be unaffected by the backpack power source provided its strong enough. The current model uses a normal plug and I think hipi throws in a car adapter for under 10 or they're cheap as hell online.

I'm liking my Magickwand and regretting not demoing the Incognito when I had me the chance. They're far more alike than different to my understanding, so you should be pretty damn happy if it works as good as my MW is working so far.

charliedontsurf,

Empherio

Arbiter of the Arbitrary
Just got mine in today, so this is an initial impression. I'll get to know it much better this evening. Mine was a basic package which comes with water-bottle housed heating unit, what looks like a vaportower handkit, and short hose. The power cable is non-removable, so no-go on the MZ car adapter, but I have a 12V DC inverter that takes a 110 plug and that worked fine in the car. The look and feel are very solid and stealthy as all hell.

The handkit takes about the equivalent of a little over an MFLB trench, which I always grind as fine as I can for vape usage. I initially let it burn in for about 30 minutes, then filled the hadkit and loaded her up. Vapor production was visible within a minute or so and, as others have reported, it hits for a long time given the amount used. I got at least 8 visible hits (and a nice lunchtime buzz). The abv came out a remarkably even brown. Probably more could be wrung from this, but almost anyone would consider this "done" and add it to the jar.

I'm well impressed with this first experience and look forward to a heavier workout.

Empherio,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
All these good reviews make me feel good about being a "mom and pop" vape company trying to serve the customer instead of the cash. :peace:

Everyone has been so nice. ;)

I would suggest giving the recommended temp a try as 8 hits of visible vapor seems a little low for this vaporizer. It may depend on the amount of bud though as well so nvm.

HiPi,

GetVaked101

I turn mine all the way up, than turn it back just a little. Seems to do the trick, visible vapor every hit and the bowl never comes out too vaped. It seems like its very, very hard to combust with this vaporizer. :2c:

GetVaked101,

hereatlast

It may depend on the amount of bud though as well so nvm.

I'd imagine that quality of the biomass is of utmost importance as well.

HiPi, another FC'er here rooting for you, keep up the good work :clap:

hereatlast,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
budballer said:
HiPi! So glad I just discovered this thread. Watched the videos read every post. REALLY impressed with the products you provide at the price point. Bravo sir amazing work. I'm completely sold on the backpack incognito vape. Few questions though. How will battery discharge affect heat output over time of use? Does it also have temp control? Will we be able to purchase more battery packs if the one it comes with dies (or would that be covered under warranty), will the final model be able to use a wall or car adapter? and what's the ETA for this to be up for sale on your site? Okay maybe more than a few questions :pAgain REALLY like what I see here. Keep up the good work sir! :D

The inverter we use on the battery forces the output to be consistent until the battery discharges below a certain voltage. There shouldn't be any heat output issues or fluctuations because of this. The backpack will come with a one year warranty and if that battery fails within the year we will be able to provide a new one for a small core charge, however if the battery back fails within 30 days the replacement will be completely free. The battery packs will be for sale on their own as well if you want to buy an extra so you can always be charged up or in case you want to use it as a portable laptop/cellphone/anything charging station. The backpack will use the standard Incognito inside of it attached to the inverter so yes all the features are the same including temperature control and ability to use it with AC or car adapter outlets. As far at the ET of release I can't say at the moment. I'm damn near out of parts for the Incognito itself and in the process of waiting for a new shipment of everything. I will keep you guys updated throughout the process.

HiPi,

budballer

Spectacular, thank you, so when it hits too low of a voltage will it just turn off? Or what

budballer,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
budballer said:
Spectacular, thank you, so when it hits too low of a voltage will it just turn off? Or what
That is correct. For the most inverters you must maintain a certain voltage set within the circuit board. It seems that 10 volts is the minimum but it isn't 10 exactly for most inverters, it is definitely higher than that. My goal for most products is the destruction of proprietary garbage but in the case of the back packs output system, it must be as much like an existing platform as possible and that portable power platform is a car's 12 volt cigarette lighter port. This gives the HiPi family consumers freedom with their portable power needs. Discharge rate shouldn't be an issue and I know an impact wrench will run on this system so discharge rate should be sufficient for just about anything you need to add on. So feel free to upgrade the inverter once you get the backpack and need more applications. I feel that for some Berkeley customers will find themselves needing a powerstrip in their backpack for all the stuff they need to charge at once. Trust me if you work in the city or the boonies and have a battery that dies on the go and you aren't coming home for a bit, you will be upset.

P.S.
I kind of recommend the HiPi PPS to be used as a backpack first and vaping station later, then people will really see why this is useful. Lots of people in the city have backpacks, man purses, or laptop bags , and Lots of people vaporize BUT on the go they can't do it like a Boss! Problem solved. Even in an underground cave you and 5 people can get vaped out w/o a lighter or a slow draw system just like home. Best thing is, That vape could be ANY vape. Forget the limits on product freedom and unity. We are knocking those doors down.

It might be nice to watch a sunset or two on the side of a mountain or in a nice park like sunol.

Led Lights+ Camping+ ( Big Boss Vape ) = nice.

HiPi,

Empherio

Arbiter of the Arbitrary
So last night I had the chance to give my new IV a real workout. I loaded a fresh bowl, turned it up all the way and then back a smidge, and then "sipped" away for a good 30-40 minutes- I was going to count, but hey, it was a lot or something. I've only used the "cap-on" method to this point, but I can't wait to break out the glass- I know it will work like a champ, because the amount of vapor produced is well beyond the "Did I get anything?" density.

At around the 45 min. point, vapor slowed and/or stopped, because I had heated all the good shit out. Usually my stopping point is when I start tasting a scorch (mflb and vg). This is way better, since it stops for me without burning anything. Bravo!

At this point, I was highly medicated, but in the interest of science I decided to pack another bowl. As others have said, caution is called for during this operation, as the handkit is hot as fuck-all. Still, with wise use of an oven mitt, blisters avoided! Alas, even for science, I vaped less than half of the second load and it left me giggly and glazed, capable only of Black Ops multiplayer and Jimmy Fallon viewing.

Empherio,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I am waaaaay too excited for this to arrive at my doorstep. Seems so perfect for car vaping, and will make my April road trip though Utah to Colorado for 4/20 and Normlcon, an extra stoney one. That's for sure.

The PPS sounds so cool too, can't wait to see that take shape.

aesthyrian,

GetVaked101

Used the Incognito in a group setting last night. I was bragging up the unit so about 7 friends came over and we had a session. Everyone loved it, the bowl would last each person two passes. I think this is why I need to UPGRADE to the party bowl. It was a hit, everyone was vaked by the end. Thanks Incognito! :D

GetVaked101,
Top Bottom