Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
YikeBike makes a battery backpack to extend the range of their bike.

Extender backpack

They don't indicate a voltage for it.

Would be great if you could beat them on price.

Alan,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Awesome post. I would never charge more than that! that would be pretty high but yet reasonable. 200 or sub 200 sounds good. Im looking at making a "Maximum Stealth" Package for the incognito for 299.99. 199.99 would be a decent price for this pack though. Thanks again for the post.. hmm i wanna see more batteries

HiPi,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I was thinking more along the line of those AA or D cell battery packs. But those backpacks looks interesting.

lesvape,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
lesvape said:
I was thinking more along the line of those AA or D cell battery packs. But those backpacks looks interesting.
Its interesting. Rechargable aa or d cell right? like Nimh

HiPi,

GetVaked101

HiPi said:
After last nights testing of the Incognito.... I am convinced that use of the incognito with the top ON is absolutely one of longest lasing .5 gram bowls I've seen in a while. 4 MMJ patients used one bowl, passing constantly for 1 1/2 hours until the herb turned brown

This is what I like to hear. :brow:

GetVaked101,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
HiPi said:
lesvape said:
Its interesting. Rechargable aa or d cell right? like Nimh
yes as it rechargeable. Or something like this which is for cell phones and similar size device. There is also the pricer and larger model for laptops. Even better if you can it some way or another attached/built in.

lesvape,

DubCRider

I had the luxury of testing the Incognito last night and I am sold. I noticed a few things I really liked about it. For starters, the vape is thick! I am normally a bong smoker and the vape clouds from the Incog worked just as well. Another great feature is the consistency of vape. I have used a Vapir and it seemed as though the heat element would cool down if you hit/pass it too quickly. Between four people we had a fairly constant stream of rips being taken between conversation for an hour and a half like HiPi said.

The first bowl of meds was a little fresh and we had the knob turned just to the point where the green light turns on. The water bottle lid was off the Incog with about a six inch hose attached to the whip. It took at least 5 minutes to start producing vape and it was mellow. We were using the dual whip/party bowl and after a fairly long time I wanted to try some other things out. With this setting/herb freshness I wasn't really feeling the thickness of the vape, but it was definitly working rip after constant rip. I noticed HiPi had packed a full bowl(1g-1.5g?).

Bowl number two was some purps I had that is pretty dry but dense. I tossed around .5g in to a grinder and made it a medium grind. This was my chance to see the herb chamber area up close. I noticed it was a ceramic coated aluminum bowl that looked very rugged. The gauge of the materials looks promising as far as durability. The screw cap is nice so you don't have to worry about getting meds all over the place if it falls or you tip it up for a "drink". For this bowl I wanted a thicker vape so we turned up the knob just a hair and put the water bottle cap on with no hose. I noticed that with the cap on more heat was being contained in the bottle which was very good. The pros are the THICK clouds, more subtle look, and an even more consistent vape to vape time. The temp of the Vape with the cap on was a little warm on my lips but not uncomfortable at all. If the damn bowls didn't last so long and get me so tore back I would have tried one with the knob back at the original temp setting with the cap on but I was vaked. I can't wait to get my hands on a unit for myself, by far the best vaporizer high I have ever had.

Another feature I really like is the freshness of rips. Everyone says vapor doesn't get stale like a normal rip but I beg to differ. Some people fill up massive baloons on their volcano and pass it around a huge party environment. Why do that when you can pass around a water bottle and get a fresh Vape every time? I was really digging the fact I didn't have to mix the herb up once. It really did a good job of fully vaping the entire bowl on it's own.

DubCRider,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Oh I see. Well trust me the backpack is a small expense compared to the battery.... I can get a form molded by my plastic manufacturer of choice but I would feel that the backpack is more consistent with the water hydration look. Water bottle/water backpack. The hydration tube is basically a silicone tube with a plastic or rubber mouthpiece. Think about it, vape on your back or do it box vape style with the backpack just chillin there, or just take the backpack off in the middle of the woods and have you and 4 friends just chilling out with no lighter needed. Straight portable hookah style.

HiPi,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Is there picture for size comparison with other vapes and/or dimension comparisons? Thanks.

I think I missed it but how long does this take to warm up?

lesvape,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
lesvape said:
Is there picture for size comparison with other vapes and/or dimension comparisons? Thanks.
I think I missed it but how long does this take to warm up?
I can tell you that with the cap on it is 11 inches tall, Without the cap it is 9 inches tall. You can measure or find measurements of other vapes but I have a pic like this I took today.
43152385.JPG

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
I had the luxury of testing the Incognito last night and I am sold. I noticed a few things I really liked about it. For starters, the vape is thick! I am normally a bong smoker and the vape clouds from the Incog worked just as well. Another great feature is the consistency of vape. I have used a Vapir and it seemed as though the heat element would cool down if you hit/pass it too quickly. Between four people we had a fairly constant stream of rips being taken between conversation for an hour and a half like HiPi said.

The first bowl of meds was a little fresh and we had the knob turned just to the point where the green light turns on. The water bottle lid was off the Incog with about a six inch hose attached to the whip. It took at least 5 minutes to start producing vape and it was mellow. We were using the dual whip/party bowl and after a fairly long time I wanted to try some other things out. With this setting/herb freshness I wasn't really feeling the thickness of the vape, but it was definitly working rip after constant rip. I noticed HiPi had packed a full bowl(1g-1.5g?).

Bowl number two was some purps I had that is pretty dry but dense. I tossed around .5g in to a grinder and made it a medium grind. This was my chance to see the herb chamber area up close. I noticed it was a ceramic coated aluminum bowl that looked very rugged. The gauge of the materials looks promising as far as durability. The screw cap is nice so you don't have to worry about getting meds all over the place if it falls or you tip it up for a "drink". For this bowl I wanted a thicker vape so we turned up the knob just a hair and put the water bottle cap on with no hose. I noticed that with the cap on more heat was being contained in the bottle which was very good. The pros are the THICK clouds, more subtle look, and an even more consistent vape to vape time. The temp of the Vape with the cap on was a little warm on my lips but not uncomfortable at all. If the damn bowls didn't last so long and get me so tore back I would have tried one with the knob back at the original temp setting with the cap on but I was vaked. I can't wait to get my hands on a unit for myself, by far the best vaporizer high I have ever had.

Another feature I really like is the freshness of rips. Everyone says vapor doesn't get stale like a normal rip but I beg to differ. Some people fill up massive baloons on their volcano and pass it around a huge party environment. Why do that when you can pass around a water bottle and get a fresh Vape every time? I was really digging the fact I didn't have to mix the herb up once. It really did a good job of fully vaping the entire bowl on it's own.
Thank you for the feedback! Good times man good times. I'm glad you pointed out its cloud making consistency because I felt that that is an important aspect to capture for such a long vaping session on a small amount of herb between 4 people!

HiPi,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I think I maybe sold on this after reading and hearing more about it. I didn't read through the whole thread but what advantage is there with the cap on? And how long does it take to heat up? Thank you for answering all the questions.

That is a valid point about the back pack. But question will the battery be removable, so I can like put it in my own back pack or something?

lesvape,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
lesvape said:
I think I maybe sold on this after reading and hearing more about it specially with the cap off. Is there any other design plans for the future? I didn't read through the whole thread but what advantage is there with the cap on? Thank you for answering all the questions.

That is a valid point about the back pack. But question will the battery be removable, so I can like put it in my own back pack or something?
Well That is something that I will have to say just straight honestly, There will be nothing stopping anyone from modifying the battery setup with a little effort put into it. I may decide to allow it to be user serviceable, but I need to see a good future in that. It may take some work to make connector that will allow it to be removable from the charging harness.

The cap saves all the heat inside the chamber so the glass, herb, stainless steel chamber and all will be continually heated by itself. It saves enough heat to vape wirelessly for about 3-4 minutes or so. It just slows down in vapor over time. I heard someone say something about a "heat exchanger" and that my vape may not have such a thing but it seems to me that this is a feature that has been revamped in a different way. Cap off though you just wont get big clouds on lower heat. youll lose heat faster but you can very very very easily compensate for that by turning up the temp just a little. Realistically when I use the IV at home, When the botle cap is open I never turn it up past the indicated temp and I still achieve amazing clouds after the stainless steel bowl/glass has been fully heated.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Ok so I plan on trying to not only have the hose in the backpack but have a water filtration system built in as well. I'd like to know what some people would feel about this as it may not be electrically safe so I may ditch the idea but It is possible.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
At the moment the battery pack with be using 10 D-cell NiMh Batteries in series to product 10 amp hours and 12 volts. An inverter will be used to convert the 12v to 110v for any AC products you have. As far as having water filtration/Percolator installed, that is still up for debate. I hope the forum members could hash that out for me as to weither that is a good idea or not.

Modnote: Please use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts instead of making back-to-back posts in a thread.

HiPi,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
DubCRider said:

Haha! What about that: when my ride friends from the Bay Area fill your needs for local testers/reviewers, eh, Hipi? (and bonus: they give me a reliable and objective feedback on the product ;) ). Thx John, you ROCK as usual, Preeesh! :D

FLskwat,

Empherio

Arbiter of the Arbitrary
I just pulled the trigger on an Incognito base package (before the VIP discount goes away, impulsive!). The only difference between the full and the basic packages that I could see was a car adapter, which is actually something I really want, but I think (hope) I that my MZ car adapter will work (like with the mflb-pa). Does anyone know if they are compatible? If not, I guess I'll be adding that seperately, curses.

Also, it added a 9.5% sales tax which is something I've never seen in an online purchase, unless the vendor is located in my state, which in this case they certainly aren't. What's up with that? Not a big deal, but $9.50 I'll never see again.

Empherio,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
The car adapter would be best suited to support at least 50 to 60 watts. The taxes just end up covering paypal fees if you are not within state. Email me if its an issue.

Empherio said:
I just pulled the trigger on an Incognito base package (before the VIP discount goes away, impulsive!). The only difference between the full and the basic packages that I could see was a car adapter, which is actually something I really want, but I think (hope) I that my MZ car adapter will work (like with the mflb-pa). Does anyone know if they are compatible? If not, I guess I'll be adding that seperately, curses.

Also, it added a 9.5% sales tax which is something I've never seen in an online purchase, unless the vendor is located in my state, which in this case they certainly aren't. What's up with that? Not a big deal, but $9.50 I'll never see again.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Battery pack reading 13.42 volts fully charged and got that 10 amp hour go go baby. i will use kill-a-watt to calculate the output on the incognito and clock how long it takes to stop working. results comin soon and a video fo-sho.

HiPi,

GetVaked101

Ok, had to come say a couple things.

I first had this thing in my hands, and was very impressed. Its built like a tank, nothing moves around inside of it. I can shake it, not a noise. Not only that, it looks awesome, so inconspicuous and sleek at the same time. The bowl is sweet, it does a really good job of spreading out your herb evenly, and vaping it efficiently/all at once. It took about 5 mins to get the perfect heat, once it was there I was getting steady vapor clouds every time I pulled. I was using a relatively low heat. The bowl lasted me a very long time compared to my VG, (which I will never use again, probably gift it) and none of it even looked anywhere near combustion. After that, its rinse and repeat, until you are completely vaked and rambling like me.

Oh one thing, after you load a new bowl, WEAR A GLOVE, or you wont be touching the bowl at all, its really hot. But I had one next to me luckily so I didnt even have to go searching for one (gotta love South Dakota winters).

Anyways, cheers for now, a more in depth review is soon to come. The Incognito is superb. :peace:

GetVaked101,

DubCRider

GetVaked101 said:
Ok, had to come say a couple things.

I first had thing thing in my hands, and was very impressed. Its built like a tank, nothing moves around inside of it. I can shake it, not a noise. Not only that, it looks awesome, so inconspicuous and sleek at the same time. The bowl is sweet, it does a really good job of spreading out your herb evenly, and vaping it efficiently/all at once. It took about 5 mins to get the perfect heat, once it was there I was getting steady vapor clouds every time I pulled. I was using a relatively low heat. The bowl lasted me a very long time compared to my VG, (which I will never use again, probably gift it) and none of it even looked anywhere near combustion. After that, its rinse and repeat, until you are completely vaked and rambling like me.

Oh one thing, after you load a new bowl, WEAR A GLOVE, or you wont be touching the bowl at all, its really hot. But I had one next to me luckily so I didnt even have to go searching for one (gotta love South Dakota winters).

Anyways, cheers for now, a more in depth review is soon to come. The Incognito is superb. :peace:

I too was impressed with the units tight-fitting parts during my test. HiPi warned me not to grab the bowl for a minute while it cooled off but I was so stoked to get vaked I just rolled it in my fingers while packing it so I wouldn't get burned.

DubCRider,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
So what are the specs of the car adapter that you sell with these? Tip size and what not, It would be cool if the adapters that work with the log vapes work with this too.

aesthyrian,
Top Bottom