Discontinued Incognito Vaporizer

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
The Area for only FC members is up... You can go here and get the best prices around for not only the Incognito but the MW and also the upcoming Adorabowl and all the accessories as well. Take a visit and if you want the password E-mail me. Then you are IN!!! VIP AREA

HiPi,
Could someone please pm me their phone number? I need someone to answer a call and post the pin number it tells you. My phOne is currently not working and need to activate my eBay account to sell

Goblineat2,

VaphingApe415

^ OutStanding...
FC Members looking on copin' an incognito or magic wand;
Email Mr.Taylor or TeaBag a Mouse Trap!
FEAR the Beard! GIANTS!
Nuff Said...

VaphingApe415,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Goblineat2 said:
Could someone please pm me their phone number? I need someone to answer a call and post the pin number it tells you. My phOne is currently not working and need to activate my eBay account to sell
You must be a member for a certain period of time in order for you to gain access to the passkey. You have only posted once.....

HiPi,

Wool435

Hey guys, new to this forum but I was wondering About the efficiency of this vape compared to some others? I'd like to get one of these or an ssv/dbv. Mainly I was wondering about the conservation that this could take up, will it be as great as a purple days, or closer to an ssv? And how is the adapting to a glass piece good? Thanks guys.:p

Wool435,

doback

Hey HiPi, you're product looks great! After owning a volcano, zephyr, N02, iolite, eclipse vape, and magic flight this thing is actually what i'm looking for to keep my collection going. My question is being from the bay area as well, specifically san mateo area, is there any way to test drive this bad boy out before purchase? or is there a way to just purchase in person so i don't have to wait, rather drive 30 minutes to richmond than wait 3 days to get it from richmond! hah

pm me if it makes it easier. thanks HiPi, also great lookin product!

doback,

GetVaked101

Ordered today. Got the basic kit, silver edition. Will be putting a review up the day it comes.

I'm really excited to see how efficient this thing, not to mention I can use it in many places, its so stealthy and it heats up really quick. Another thing I like is everything is surrounded by the (?)steel container, I don't foresee this being something I have to worry about breaking when I'm really vaked. The light that comes on when your at a suitable temp is really nice as well. I'm just really excited to get mine, this looks like the vape for me.

GetVaked101,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
I sold out again..... :lol: Its off to the bat cave. :ninja: ... To all the people who ordered from FC, Enjoy the gift.

HiPi,

PoopMachine

HiPi said:
I sold out again..... :lol: Its off to the bat cave. :ninja: ... To all the people who ordered from FC, Enjoy the gift.

Oops.. wrong thread.. IM still waiting for access but Im after a Magikwand.. I should read closer before I post or wait until Im fully awake. LOL

PoopMachine,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
PoopMachine said:
HiPi said:

Oops.. wrong thread.. IM still waiting for access but Im after a Magikwand.. I should read closer before I post or wait until Im fully awake. LOL

Wow the MW has my heart in it...... I love it.... Hands free wand vaping with super thick tasty clouds, Incognito does the same job too but in a bottle!

TRY the MW on a hookah, I swear its impossible to regret it.

HiPi,

PoopMachine

HiPi said:
PoopMachine said:
HiPi said:

Wow the MW has my heart in it...... I love it.... Hands free wand vaping with super thick tasty clouds, Incognito does the same job too but in a bottle!

TRY the MW on a hookah, I swear its impossible to regret it.

I would if you'd give me access to order one ;)

PoopMachine,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
I have answered all emails regarding the access to the section.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
For anyone who read the posting made 2 days ago, Please note that I am critiquing my posting practice to ensure only kind, non-opinionated/non-bias/non-circumstantially correct information be posted to members and customers.

This is an official public apology to the forum, though not required I would rather make it known that it is seen as partially incorrect and won't be repeated. I am dedicated to providing informative positive experience only. Love to all :peace:

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
chucku said:
HiPi said:
I have answered all emails regarding the access to the section.

If you mean the VIP section, not true.
Every E-mail I have in my inbox has been answered and saved. Maybe some are sifted as junk. My email guard is kind of heavy and doesn't give me an additional folder for the stuff tossed out. I'd hope that isn't happening often! I think I am going to add my skype instead!

HiPi,

PoopMachine

I have also not been given access and Ive been checking my spam box. It would be awesome if this forum had a private messaging function :(

PoopMachine,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
I must say... Skype is the PM function for now. if the email has not been answered yet just skype me. Also Skype gives you more real time answers and interaction.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
After last nights testing of the Incognito.... I am convinced that use of the incognito with the top ON is absolutely one of longest lasing .5 gram bowls I've seen in a while. 4 MMJ patients used one bowl, passing constantly for 1 1/2 hours until the herb turned brown. This can be verified and works. The heat retention is looking good inside the stainless steel container. Everyone dragged at a medium speed. I'd like to see a time lapse video of the bowl being vaped with a time clocked under it. (Hint Hint)

Also I've just seen 2 MMJ patients vaporize hidden from mental attention without anyone, even across the table being able to tell. All it takes is a socket. I realized that the bottom of the bottle is something no one looks at, especially at a cluttered table.. The wire is also not in the back of the unit from the knob location so thats good. I think I may revise the location of the knob to being next to or on top of the wire for power. Tell me what you guys think about that in contrast to the knob being 90 degrees away.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
EDIT:Moved to another forum section.

EDIT AGAIN:ok I suppose that is the incorrect location. Is anyone willing to hash this battery situation out with me here? skype message me. I am about to finalize this model and wanna see it have the best cost for the people.

HiPi,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
That pretty impressive. If there is a model with a built in battery pack, I could be sold.

lesvape,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
The battery will be a whole new oufit for the incognito making it a hydration back pack like the one seen here GOOGLE LINK. And it will have the breathing tube coming out the backpack from the top of the incognito or the chamber whip. charge up your lungs and a phone. I guess I am lookin at the price effectiveness of all battery types but i am within 72 hours of launching a version to be used by Berkeley for years to come. This is why I have asked for assistance on opinion and pricing but times almost up and ill end up going off the info and options available. This backpack can serve many uses for portable power due to the fact that it needs to support the longevity I'm looking for. It can run a volcano and a ps3/lcd. Its got some gojo but what about price!

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
you plug in a charging unit to the backpack or use he car's 12v system via charging adapter

HiPi,
Top Bottom