(Image Heavy) The Check Your Head Smoke Shop - mini review and pics

NewVape

What a guy!
Last week I took my cracked Van Tran mini down to Check Your Head S.S. in Huntington Beach. My first time to this well lit clean good looking shop I was impressed with the selection, and knowledge of the people working there. I've been by twice now and have met both Mike the owner and the most excellent Sarah. Both times I've been treated well and been given a fair deal.

Last time I was there I took some iPhone pics. I limited my pics to the stuff that would interest us Vaporists, safe to say they have plenty of items for combustion.

I drool every time I go in. :nod:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
One of the few that still has an Ion Matrix in stock it seems :rolleyes:

I wish we had shops like that around here. The closest ones I could find were in Germany, and they only had an abundance of unknown stuff as well as weedstar & black leaf glass. Thanks for the pics anyway, that's probably the closest I get to something like that for a while :tup:

I'm not a big fan of colored glass btw, but I'd love to try out that weird orange/blue contraption on the left in one of those pics some time :brow:

OhTheAgony,
Wow, and I thought the LHS in Toronto were decent. I've never seen so many glass pieces in one place before.

kingofnull,

turk

turk
....san francisco has a large variety of these shops...I'm pleased to say...of course it could always be larger...

turk,

SD_haze

Can't imagine what would happen to stores like that if the big cali earthquake struck :o

SD_haze,

turk

turk
...nothing more than what wil happen to any other place...actually those stores are located in areas that did "just fine" after the last quake...loma prieta....1989...and I know this because this is the buis. I'm in...

turk,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Wow... that's like all my local head shops combined, times two, but with high quality glass! I'm so envious... thanks for sharing.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, I have to head at least 1 1/2 hours to get to anything like that. Huntington would be quite a bit further. I just hit up the SFV, they have plenty of glass and I grew up there.

BigDaddyVapor,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Chubbin is a habit my man. I was in a glass room two days ago on business and I was talking with the owners about the Chubb effect. They cracked up lol. It's amazing just the sheer volume of glass some of these guys carry. This posted shop is pretty tube heavy which I love :)

Steele Concept,
Top Bottom