Ilite vape

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
Not yet
I'm hoping it's not one of those collection points like they have in uk

peterpiper,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Delivery was planned for today...nothing in the mailbox...did you received your?

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I received mine today, in some aspects it is very similar to the Vaponic, the main tube is exactly the same diameter and shorter of less than 1mm.

For my first and only test I followed the instructions, I put a pinch of flowers in the main tube and connected the mouthpiece part, it is mentionned it's better to use a torch. I heated it as my Vaponic but for 4-5s only since the floxers are in direct contact of the tube. First hits(2-3) was nice about taste but the vapor was quasi-invisible, I heated it a bit more and i got a bigger clouds but my load was done and a bit charred, it was harsh and didn't taste nice.

So the ilite works differently than the vaponic cause your load is in direct contact with the heated tube so this is cause a lot of conduction. in the vaponic the load is stored in another internal tube to avoid direct heating resulting in conduction.

But i can see some mods to eliminate all this conduction and remenber it was my first and only test, I didn't got much better results the first time I was using the Vapman.

I forgot to mention..., I'm writing just after the test bowl....and i'm completly done my friends, so, basically, it works!

And it cost to me 9.90 euros shipped!!!!

edit: To use it as a vaponic you only need to reverse the mp and slide the joint and you get a sort of vaponic, bowl is a lot smaller and it need a bit more heating cause now there is more place between the loading tube and the external tube, now it's a convection device!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here a pic of my Ilite and my Vaponic, so you can see how similar they are when you have reversed the Ilite mouthpiece.
AM17EAj.jpg

After this pic I added a piece of screen in the internal tube and small piece of silicone tubing as a mouthpiece.
Airflow is more restricted than the vaponic. it needs a sligtly longer heating time and abv comes out a bit less dark.
With my mod it's a Vaponic clone but it work not so well the vaponic does, the results are the same but the learning curve is harder for the Ilite, I can't recommand it for a beginner but it's a nice cheap tool to play with when you get some experience about vaporizers.

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
Ok got mine
First thoughts, just a lightbulb vape variant
Gave it a go with a small piece of Lebanese hash
Wow it all bubbles up then loads and loads of vapour
The golden reclaim raises up the glass, loads of it
Had three heat ups with it, three or four puffs each time
Got me very wrecked really like it
Only problem is the abv mixes with the reclaim when you empty it
But I've only used once and half arsed emptied it
But first impressions, and as an emergency vape, I'm very happy

Well impressed as delivered from France for less than a tenner

may try wrapping in something so I can remove easily

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
No England
Don't know how to link sorry
But just search eBay for ilite cigare vaporizer, I just did it still some left

peterpiper,
Reactions: nondarb

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, the Ilite see more use than the vaponic, I prefer it cause there is more convection and taste is better for longer, hits are a bit whispier.I still use it àla vaponic , with the mouthpiece reversed and a big torch.

Bowl is tiny, half of the Vaponic's bowl...;I like that!

I can't speak a lot about how to use it like it is designed...I never tried again since the first and only time.

Nice cheap little vape!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
This tiny, simple and cheap vape is in my rotation!

I use it everyday, dry or with water filtration. The heat retention seems a bit better than the Vaponic without conduction if you don't torch it too much and take lond and slow draws.

I can't believe I like it so much! The better 10€ I never spent!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Still using a lot my Ilite, think the thinner bowl helps for concentrates. It's night &day betwenn the Ilite and the Vaponic....the Ilite produce larger clouds with less effort especially with concentrates (I don't why I stated the opposite previously).

IDK if it's still avalaible also I'm thinking to contact Daniel from Vaponic to create a concentrates dedicaced bowl based on the same design....

PPN,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Still using a lot my Ilite, think the thinner bowl helps for concentrates. It's night &day betwenn the Ilite and the Vaponic....the Ilite produce larger clouds with less effort especially with concentrates (I don't why I stated the opposite previously).

IDK if it's still avalaible also I'm thinking to contact Daniel from Vaponic to create a concentrates dedicaced bowl based on the same design....

Yep, still available on eBay.
Ordered one about a year ago. Have yet to try it.. Actually, I don't even remember where I've put it... Too many good choices in the arsenal got me too lazy for this one.
For that price though, certainly a no-brainer

vapen00b,
Reactions: PPN
Top Bottom