If your ________ has a ___________, you might be a Vaporist (Foxworthy jokes)

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@RUDE BOY I set myself up tonight to try to sleep in this reclining beach chair I just got in the mail. I chose my walnut E-Nano with options for my FC-187 water pipe for some CO2 oil or an Ed's custom hardwood stem loaded with black tar hash. For emergency use if I wake up, I've got the wonky kinda somewhat working Firefly full of flowers here too.

If you fill and empty virtual shopping carts full of glass and new vaporizers that you have no intention of actually buying today, you might be a vaporist.

(I'm struggling with choosing a butane torch powered portable along the lines of the Lotus, Vapman, Lily, etc.)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
@RUDE BOY I set myself up tonight to try to sleep in this reclining beach chair I just got in the mail. I chose my walnut E-Nano with options for my FC-187 water pipe for some CO2 oil or an Ed's custom hardwood stem loaded with black tar hash. For emergency use if I wake up, I've got the wonky kinda somewhat working Firefly full of flowers here too.

If you fill and empty virtual shopping carts full of glass and new vaporizers that you have no intention of actually buying today, you might be a vaporist.

(I'm struggling with choosing a butane torch powered portable along the lines of the Lotus, Vapman, Lily, etc.)
I'll bring my Vapman for you to try...

If you have friends you demonstrate vaporizers to, you might be a vaporist...

Top Bottom