If these two vapes were the exact same price, which would you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'd do the Volcano. It's brainless, durable, and at that price you can't lose your money. It's the only vape with proven resale value, and $250 is a steal. I'd probably buy it myself for that price, just to have one around.

stickstones,
Reactions: lwien

misanthrope

I have used both VC and SSV. While the VC may be better for parties, the SSV is more economical with bud and has got me more stoned. Each man getting their own whip sounds like a good idea to me.

misanthrope,

sal69

Its should be no problem to use the cano with 5 people.
I used mine with 3 of my friends last time.
Passing the balloon is easy no need to explain any special inhaling techniques or speeds. If you are 5 guys, maybe its best to get a second balloon.

I do not own an SSV, but i am also planning on getting one or something similar, and as i have read you also cannot go wrong with it.

sal69,

lwien

Log vapes to be shared between 5 people is a bad idea. One is because a log vape won't retain it's heat and come up to vapor temps between hits as quickly as some other vapes. Secondly is passing a log around that is attached to a short AC cord is cumbersome at best.

SSV, imho, also isn't the best idea because of the learning curve required to get the most from a whip based vape.

The Cano, especially at that price, assuming that it is in good working order, is the best choice. NO learning curve. Just pass the bag around and suck.

lwien,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
yeah i guess you guys are right about the price point, $250 is a steal for a cano.

but with 5 guys in the house i recommend having at least 2 vapes in the house.

max

Out to lunch
Log vapes to be shared between 5 people is a bad idea.
I'd have to agree with that. Not a great style of vape for groups.

I plain missed the part about the 'cano being only $250. I'd still rather have a new dual mode vape, bag or whip, vs. being restricted to bag only with the 'cano. With 6 users though, I'd pass on getting an Extreme-too much glass to break.

max,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
With that kinda budget I'd just get each user his/her own Gnome or VG and a decent torch tbh. I always hated waiting for that joint and think it's so much nicer to have your own vape so everyone can just take their time to vape a bowl. Everyone will also get the full spectrum of the herbs that way, instead of just some terpenes or that last wispy hit.

OhTheAgony,

lwien

Overall, wouldn't multiple users also get the full spectrum of herbs from hitting a bag? Fill up bag, pass it around. Everyone gets the same combination of cannabinoids, eh?

lwien,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh yeah, I hadn't thought about that, you're right of course.

I absolutely loath bags myself, so they're just not 'in my system'/strain of thought at all.

OhTheAgony,

lwien

I agree. I don't like bags either, but for multiple people hitting the same vape in one session, a bag vape, in my opinion, is the best option.

lwien,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
What I was alluding to but didn't quite come across in my previous post - will it always be the case that the 5 of you sit down for a sesh together, or will the vape be used individually at random times throughout the day? I think the usage pattern is also an important consideration when making a choice of vaporizer.

hazy,

John Doe

There is six of us in the house. We would be using it at parties, random individual use, and probably all together, smoking and using it.

John Doe,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I'd still rather have a new dual mode vape, bag or whip, vs. being restricted to bag only with the 'cano. With 6 users though, I'd pass on getting an Extreme-too much glass to break.

Me too! I've used the volcano quite a few times (my friend's), and even after learning how to vaporize correctly, I just don't get as high when I hit the cano-inflated bag as I do when using my vape with the whip (via various glass instruments :ko:). My dual-mode vape works very well with large crowds, using the whip. I've zooted 5 people in one sesh, and it wasn't too awkward with the whip, even with some of those folks just learning to vape--it really isn't that difficult. My buddy with the cano even concedes he gets more baked with my vape, though I'm not knocking the volcano at all.

Vapinghole,

Bouldorado

Biggest issue with the ssv in groups is that it can be a little awkward to hit if you're not sitting close enough. Definitely had more than one whip pulled out because of that. Also if you routinely sesh with 5-6 people, a single whip vape is pretty slow.

I've never hit a volcano, but the bags from when I had my eq were the absolute best for groups. it took a while for the bags to inflate (min +), but it was super easy to pass and hit. Personally, I'd go with the 'cano; just get a bigger bag.

Bouldorado,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom