If all vapes get you equally as high why buy an expensive one?

sativasam

NO SMOKING
never used a louts, but if someone said they wanted a portable that heats quick is good through a bong and hits hard then I'd recommend one. Used a vaporgenie plenty, and it ticks all of those boxes but it seems to me like the lotus is a nicer product. Am I can idiot? Yes, is this the Internet and you don't need to take any of it as gospel and use what others have said to form your decision?... Of course.
I own a Lotus and of all the vapes I own its the one I wouldn't recommend to a first timer due to the massive learning curve. And I base that on first hand experience.

sativasam,

Farid

I wouldn't recommend a Lotus or a TI woodie vapcap because of the price, but the price of a glass vapcap is so low that I think it's worth it for somebody trying vapor for the first time. It does have a greater learning curve than say - the solo, but it's not like the MFLB where you have to learn to take super slow draws and to mix the herb.

And for what it's worth I find the vapcap easier to use than the lotus, granted I have only used the TI woodie, not the glass one.

Tommy10

I own a Lotus and of all the vapes I own its the one I wouldn't recommend to a first timer due to the massive learning curve. And I base that on first hand experience.

Sorry, I meant as an example if someone had the above criteria. As for recommending something to the OP, I think that dead horse has had enough flogging but here goes, if price is the main concern than ratchet wasn't wrong. I've used a number of cheap under $100 electric vapes and nothing compares to the vapcap which has been my daily driver for a while now (out of solo, hammer, herbalaire vapman and others) and it was 1/3rd the price of the cheapest of those. Next cheapest vape I would recommend out of my personal vapes is a vaporgenie classic. OP my first vape was a shit $50 Chinese conduction pen thing, worked well enough and converted me to vaping, but I ended up trying two more similar units and would have been much better off with an airizer solo from the start, and I'd probably have saved even more money if I got into butane from the get go.
Cheapest electrical vape that's any decent as far as I can tell is the flowermate.

Top Bottom