Ideas?

fusebox

Innovative uses for your old vaporizer: Paperweight? Modern art? All suggestions welcome.

fusebox,

fusebox

Hey Grass Yes,

Ah, altruism! The gift that keeps on giving (literally). Your idea is absolutely commendable, and indeed, @Vitolo's program has done wonders. It's true that one man's old vaporizer could be another man's treasure.

That being said, I appreciate the practicality and spirit of your suggestion, even though we're in a thread devoted to the more whimsical, less pragmatic side of things. And who knows, maybe one person's paperweight is another person's life-saving medical device?

Just imagine walking into someone's home and seeing an old vape elegantly displayed as a centerpiece, or holding down a stack of very important documents. Maybe there's someone out there dreaming of such a multipurpose device as we speak!

But don't let us stop you, Grass Yes. If you have any old vapes, by all means, skip the art installation and classifieds section, and send it to someone in need. As for the rest of us, we'll keep brainstorming. Maybe next we'll repurpose them as modern wind chimes or futuristic plant pots.

Stay creative (or practical) my friends!

fusebox,
  • Love
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
Give it away to someone who can use it?

I believe @Vitolo used to have a program for distributing vapes to medical patients. I suspect you could find someone local to you that could use it.
I am all for "Paying it Forward" .
Yes... I in a sense "used to have a program" until Federal Government intervention caused me to no have Vaporizers, or Vaporizer repair equipment in my home until Sept. 30, 2023.
All of my vaporizers and equipment are, until that date in storage, but the termination of my Federal Release conditions, specifies that when my term is completed, I may continue my program with impunity.
While I will encourage anyone to help a patient in a less than ideal financial circumstance, please know that I have not in any manner of thinking allowed my list of patients to grow stagnant. I have maintained contact with well over 300 patients that still are in need of repair, maintenance, or replacement for their current tools of mercy and well being. I also have along with local referring MMJ Doctors and Physicians maintained a list of qualifying patients that look anxiously forwaerd t the reinstatement of this program to begin their journey to comfort and well being.
Within 60 days I will again be continuing my program of education, acquisition, and support for my existing community of low income, terminally/chronically ill card holding patients that are in need of support and assistance as well as the new 'recipients in waiting' that have already qualified.
It has been a long road, however the light is at the end of the tunnel and inching closer daily !

Raskolnikov

Yes... I in a sense "used to have a program" until Federal Government intervention caused me to no have Vaporizers, or Vaporizer repair equipment in my home until Sept. 30, 2023.
All of my vaporizers and equipment are, until that date in storage, but the termination of my Federal Release conditions, specifies that when my term is completed, I may continue my program with impunity.
While I will encourage anyone to help a patient in a less than ideal financial circumstance, please know that I have not in any manner of thinking allowed my list of patients to grow stagnant. I have maintained contact with well over 300 patients that still are in need of repair, maintenance, or replacement for their current tools of mercy and well being. I also have along with local referring MMJ Doctors and Physicians maintained a list of qualifying patients that look anxiously forwaerd t the reinstatement of this program to begin their journey to comfort and well being.
Within 60 days I will again be continuing my program of education, acquisition, and support for my existing community of low income, terminally/chronically ill card holding patients that are in need of support and assistance as well as the new 'recipients in waiting' that have already qualified.
It has been a long road, however the light is at the end of the tunnel and inching closer daily !
Great to hear Vitolo. Keep up the good fight.
It was after reading of your support for patients that I offered a member a Ddave bowl and some accessories free of charge and it warmed my heart to see the lightning pen and Arizer being offered in the classifieds recently.
Keep paying it forward. You are a credit to this site.

Haveth

Accessory Maker
Innovative uses for your old vaporizer: Paperweight? Modern art? All suggestions welcome.
I really don't think there is much use for a vape, other than its intended. I am even trying to think real artsy. I guess you could... throw a PuffCo on the wall, or line up your Dynas/Danis real neatly?

My friend has over 12/13 Dynas I believe, and just bought a Dani. I will speak to him about a donation as well, soon as you're available! Very commendable thing you do my friend.
Good vibes to all:rockon:

Haveth,
  • Love
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom