I need advise about how to vap herbs on omicron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wldflowerss

Hello. I am trying hard to stop smoking... I dont use tobacco have 6 months.I smoke now only herbal cigarettes. But I think , arrived the time to stop it as well. My next step: vaporize. My son have a omicron. So i had think how to use this for vap but with common herbs , not only with cannabis. Can you help me? what herbal oil is good to vap on omicron?
thanks a lot in advance and sorry my english mistakes. wildflowerss :wave:

wldflowerss,

JoeKickass

Hello. I am trying hard to stop smoking... I dont use tobacco have 6 months.I smoke now only herbal cigarettes. But I think , arrived the time to stop it as well. My next step: vaporize. My son have a omicron. So i had think how to use this for vap but with common herbs , not only with cannabis. Can you help me? what herbal oil is good to vap on omicron?
thanks a lot in advance and sorry my english mistakes. wildflowerss :wave:

Mods will move this post to the ask fc page but I'll go ahead and answer you.

The current omicron cartridges can only vape oils and waxes but they do have a herb attatchment in development for the Omicron's big brother the Persei, here is a video:

If you are looking for a portable herb vape that is currently available these get great reveiws:
Thermovape T1: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/thermovape.4770/
Arizer Solo: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Hi there,

First off, this wasn't the right place to post this thread. In the future this sort of discussion would be best placed in General Vaporizer Discussion. I'm sure a mod will take care of this for you though, it's just something to keep in mind for the future.

Seconds, I'm glad you've made the choice to quit smoking and switch to vaporizing. However the omicron dosen't sound like the vaporizer you want. The Omicron is designed to only be used with liquids and melts, not herbs or tobaccos. However there are several other models of vaporizer that will work better for you.

Different herbs have radically different temperatures at which they vape at. Tobacco's vape at a very low temperature, herbs like chamomile and lavender are sort of middle of the road and cannabis is at the rather high temperature of 350 farenheit. So if you get a vape that is designed only to be used with cannabis it is going to operate at temperatures that are too high for the herbs you want to use.

However, there are vaporizers that have variable heat levels so that you can use different herbs with them. Unfortunately, only one of them is portable. The davinci is a new vaporizer with a digital temperature selector so you can set it to work with the optimal temperature of any herb you would like. It is the portable unit so you can take it with you anywhere. Other units that are plug in but will work much better than any portable ever are the Extreme Q, herbalaire and Silver Surfer.

I wish I could tell you which one would work better for you but I can't because what it really comes down to is if you want to be able to take the unit with you and use it on the go, or if you don't mind having to be plugged in to run.

Anyway, hope I helped.

Centi

wldflowerss

wow...thank you very much for your quickly reply !! and nice video as well hahaha funny !:lol:

wldflowerss,

wldflowerss

wowwwwwwww...:brow: Thank you so much for your nice answer to my simple question.
Firstly my apologise about the mistake place to my question...I didnt know..but now i know and i will not reapet the same mistake again.so sorry
I will study your informations and i will see what working better for me and i will let you know later here.
Anyway, this forum is really nice and the people amazing .so friendly.thank you so much
kind regards
wildflowerss

wldflowerss,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I'm not so sure if other herbs produce the same kind of viscous oil as cannabis.

Have you tried 'ecigs' which vaporize PG (propylene glycolo) or VG (vegetable glycerin) liquids. Flavouring and nicotine can be added to the liquid to taste. I helped me to give up smoking tobacco. I never could have managed otherwise. Check this thread (I think later in the thread is better more up to date info)
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-cigarette.341/

wldflowerss

I am here to say thank you so much again. to show me the DA VINCI device..it is amazing! just what i looking for. You can vap any herb, and all what i love: ginseng, damiana, chammomila,so much good. thank you thank you.:clap::clap::tup:

wldflowerss,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom