I had to send my Extreme back to Arizer last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I've been missing it ever since. Last Sunday I awoke to the sound of the fan on my E. going off by itself. My initial thought was RF interference causing it to come on, but the display was not illuminated and the front panel buttons wouldn't shut it off. I e-mailed Arizer and they replied very quickly. They told me to send it back and they would have it repaired and sent back to me the same day they received it. I'll shoot them an e-mail on Monday to see if they indeed shipped it back yet. If so, I should have it by the end of the week. I am very impressed with their customer service.

Medivape,

Dr. Dope

yes, their customer service is fantastic, they were very open to answering questions when I looked into buying mine and they appear to get a great feed back here for their efforts in making their customers happy

Dr. Dope,

Dr. Dope

i got some when i emailed about my extra bags not arriving they promptly sent it (the day after the reply of the email they were at my door)
speaking of this i am going to watch office space vape and crash

Dr. Dope,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm confident that when it is over you will be very satisfied with their customer service. Sorry to hear you had a problem.

stickstones,
Debbie (at Arizer) sent me this e-mail today.
We received your unit today.

Our technicians would like to keep your unit for further testing so I will issue you a brand new unit at no charge.
I've been so impressed with them! :D

Medivape,

max

Out to lunch
Our technicians would like to keep your unit for further testing so I will issue you a brand new unit at no charge.
In other words, 'we have no earthly idea what's wrong with your unit so we have no choice but to send you a new one'. :lol: They may well figure out the problem, but unless it becomes a recurring issue for them, it may not be worth the time it takes to track down the problem.

max,
max said:
In other words, 'we have no earthly idea what's wrong with your unit so we have no choice but to send you a new one'. :lol: They may well figure out the problem, but unless it becomes a recurring issue for them, it may not be worth the time it takes to track down the problem.
True. But they are very fast at returning e-mails and shipping things out. Plus if I get a complete boxed unit I will have a lot of spare parts!

Medivape,

Hefe

I bet it was your power supply cable that was the problem. Mine was doing the exact same thing (fan running intermittently with no lights on, buttons didnt do anything, etc) and I realized the green light on the power supply was blinking, meaning there was not steady power going to the Extreme. I emailed Arizer and they said:

Sorry to hear you are having problems. Sometime ago we received 5,000 power adapters, one box of 200 had bad fuses and it appears you got one of them, I'm very sorry about that. I will ship you out a new one, could you please provide me with your mailing address. When you receive the new power adaptor could you please mail back the defective one so our technicians can take a look at it.

So anyway, I beat on the black box on the power supply cable til the green light stayed on. I know it's only a temporary fix, but my Extreme is working fine now. I guess until the fuse disconnects again or whatever. My :2c:

Hefe,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
that does make me more confident in airizer that it was the power supply rateher than a defective unit, as they dont make the power supplies but they do make the units

Acolyte of Zinglon,
Well, it wasn't the power supply. They sent me back the original power supply and remote along with a new base unit. I got it back on Saturday and have been loving it ever since.

On a side note, I purchased some of that silicone hose from US plastics to replace the stiffer clear hose that came with it and it is much better.

Medivape,

max

Out to lunch
I purchased some of that silicone hose from US plastics to replace the stiffer clear hose that came with it and it is much better.
I remember not liking the stiffness of the tubing when I had my V-Tower. Glad you like the upgrade.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom