I decide to stop to buy cheap chinese vapes!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Since 1 and 1/2 years I started to vape I bought several vapes built in China, all of them are dead in some months or less .

My chinese vapes journey:
- Vegavape: e-cig which combust, dead in 3 weeks
- Noble Vapor VP600: desktop vape, not precise, lot of cheap parts I don't own it anymore, perhaps it still alive...
- Bholt and DrDabber attys (I think they are not assembled in China but all the parts comes from china...): they dead quickly (it depends...), 4 are dead in 3 months
- Pax fake: dead after 2 months (it die today, it blinks purple but the oven stay cold!)
- Titan 1, still alive but still tasting plastic

I own many others vapes, more expensive, built in Canada, usa or spain and they are all still working good,HA, Cloud+ and TVevo are more than 1 year old, Xp, FW1.0, Dabbler and MiniVap are between 10 and 12 months old!

I might be better to buy one true vape than all this fuckin chinese crappy vapes!

That's why I'm now awaiting for a Venus vaporizer:D!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Always have backup vapes! I learned that quickly when I finally said FUCK COMBUSTION and then 2 weeks later my (Chinese made) Davinci Ascent failed (1 month old)!!!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
@PPN, please save yourself time and $$$... Get yourself a Solo! Even if it is only part of your eventual rotation, it will still be one that will:

(mod note, please merge. I can't edit the above posting due to error:
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.)

Modnote: merged.

Anyhow, to continue, the Solo can be your backup, should another device fail... your main unit - as it keeps up with some desktop models, and it's just an all around great performer!

Good luck in your quest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wizsteve

main problem is cost we pay over 200 dollars for 10 dollars worth of parts and expect it to last most times the main cost is the shell and not the parts inside battery chip even solder may be the cheapest they can find thats why you find very few with a led display working for very long.

Than you have the workers making them earning 80 cents a hour? with no labor laws .

so save the dead ones you can rebuild them (most are poor soldering or bad battery)

tuk

Always have backup vapes! I learned that quickly when I finally said FUCK COMBUSTION and then 2 weeks later my (Chinese made) Davinci Ascent failed (1 month old)!!!

Thanks for the reminder, don't think my ssv will break any time soon but it would be a nightmare if it did, could not go back to combustion now, would rather go without....never thought I would say that!

A 2nd vape....hmmmmn!

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
i can understand your feelings concerning vaporizers from china.
however, not everything that is made in china is bad, generally!
also the solo and the extreme q are at least partially made in china (and both units are great).

I'm not a fan of vaporizers designed in china, though, since i think they have no idea how a good vaporizer should perform. They only see the dollars
on the other hand, people claim that the flowermax is awesome...

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
We all think the Flowermax is awesome -for what it is ;) No one has any clue yet how long they are going to last :lol:

VaporsVaporizer,
Reactions: Bebop
Top Bottom