Hydra Feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey guy's im looking for a hydra foot or if there's a good deal I would take two. I'd be willing to trade my cloudbuddy as well and we could work out the difference.

Let me know...

Peace :peace:

Edit* I would like to keep this conus. If any cash is going to be exchanged I have PayPal.

mvapes,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Sweet! Stu that's awesome - how do I pay for shipping and I'll care of it immediately.

mvapes,

way2

You could order wood stands from deadfoot. They're pretty!

way2,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
You could order wood stands from deadfoot. They're pretty!
That's precisely the reason that I have an extra Hydra Foot laying around. ;)

Mvapes is doing me a favor. Now I'll stop thinking about which HT to buy to put on it.

:peace:

way2

Come on Stu....You're getting the extra HT either way and you know it!!

way2,
Reactions: mvapes

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm actually really happy with my lineup now. I've got an OG VXL circ, a HyraLine and a Devastator. I've gone through a couple others and have come to the realization that I really don't need anything more.

I say that of course knowing that new glass is on the horizon from VXL so I probably just made a liar out of myself. :doh:

Stu,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I just acquired an old school VXH circ myself through a trade. I'm not well versed in ht's. Also not so sure that it's the right piece for me. Stu, what about is it worth?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If it's a true circ made by TAFKAGM, then I'd say it's worth at least $225~$250. Just my opinion, of course.

Stu,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Mines identical to the one on the right side of your dead foot stand in your pic on the glass collections thread. It's a beefy thick piece. Has that high quality feel to it. Just a little too much volume for my current needs. Expect to see it in the classifieds soon.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
I've been in close talks with a girl who's making custom Dome/Dabber holders. She sculpts them into zombie hands, mummies, monsters, voodoo dolls... all kinds of stuff. I told her that she needs to come here because I guarentee people would be interested in her making custom Hydrotube stands. Here's some examples of her work, just bought a monster myself.

Not meaning to derail this at all, same type of concept; and if this has any interest... I'll create a new thread for her and she can run her own show:

48522812389831445751310.jpg
40841715162645501803246.jpg
65966128525770661434115.jpg

TheHerbalReview,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I want one of the hands with the ht stand in the palm! Are those concentrate dishes in the finger tips or just dabber holders??? Sick work!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Are those concentrate dishes in the finger tips or just dabber holders??? Sick work!

They're actually dabber holders, but she does have some models with concentrate dish holders as well. I figured people might like them, and she was definitely open to making hydrotube stands!

TheHerbalReview,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
hey guys...since we're in the classifieds and the original need has been met I am going to shut this one down. feel free to start up a thread about this stuff, though.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom