Hybrid Vapes- HoneyStick -New To All This

MossyMushrooms

Hey,

I'm looking for advice. I've read a few bits online but would like some advice from people who are currently vapers in and in the know.

My requirements are I need a vape in which I can use both day and night with some plain VG e liquids for day use and once which can use oils by evening.

I've seen a HoneyStick hybrid online but it seems very new to the market.

I know I need a sub ohm vape for VG liquids.

Or would you just recommend getting 2 vapes?

Sorry for the basic questions.

MossyMushrooms,

little maggie

I'm not sure because I mainly use herbs but I think someone mentioned liquids in the misticvape touch thread. You might ask there and also ask if someone has a different suggestion.
Or maybe rename the thread that you're looking for a vape for e-liquids and oils.

little maggie,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Hey,

I'm looking for advice. I've read a few bits online but would like some advice from people who are currently vapers in and in the know.

My requirements are I need a vape in which I can use both day and night with some plain VG e liquids for day use and once which can use oils by evening.

I've seen a HoneyStick hybrid online but it seems very new to the market.

I know I need a sub ohm vape for VG liquids.

Or would you just recommend getting 2 vapes?

Sorry for the basic questions.

I currently use the Honeystick Vape sub ohm as my travel device for flights and hotel. I use a drop or two of the PG/VG mix onto the coils prior to filling the tank with Alpine Black Label Live Resin oil. I have it at the lowest settings which is 2.0V at 13.4W (0.3ohms) and this things hits hard. Too hard that i am looking at ways to reduce the power. It also uses a lot of oil too. I put 2 ml of OG Kush Live resin before I went out to watch the stupidest fight ever and i barely have any left that i can see. It may have been absorbed.

At the end of the day, this is just a box mod with a sub ohm tank. You can easily put one together for less. I got this kit and the beekeeper for $89 shipped which isnt so bad. Dont get the beekeeper though. I do not use the Highbrid tank but may consider ordering it just to try it. Instead, I just ordered a source nail XL 510 attachment to use with this box mod for $65. This will basically provide me a portable e-rig with a ceramic or quartz nail to use on top of my Honeystick mod. That is my hope that is. This way, I have a tank for my alpine live resin oil and a nail for cake badder or shatter using the same battery mod.

Hope this helps and makes sense. I am really medicated now and realized i wrote more than I thought.

Shooby,

MossyMushrooms

I currently use the Honeystick Vape sub ohm as my travel device for flights and hotel. I use a drop or two of the PG/VG mix onto the coils prior to filling the tank with Alpine Black Label Live Resin oil. I have it at the lowest settings which is 2.0V at 13.4W (0.3ohms) and this things hits hard. Too hard that i am looking at ways to reduce the power. It also uses a lot of oil too. I put 2 ml of OG Kush Live resin before I went out to watch the stupidest fight ever and i barely have any left that i can see. It may have been absorbed.

At the end of the day, this is just a box mod with a sub ohm tank. You can easily put one together for less. I got this kit and the beekeeper for $89 shipped which isnt so bad. Dont get the beekeeper though. I do not use the Highbrid tank but may consider ordering it just to try it. Instead, I just ordered a source nail XL 510 attachment to use with this box mod for $65. This will basically provide me a portable e-rig with a ceramic or quartz nail to use on top of my Honeystick mod. That is my hope that is. This way, I have a tank for my alpine live resin oil and a nail for cake badder or shatter using the same battery mod.

Hope this helps and makes sense. I am really medicated now and realized i wrote more than I thought.

Hey Shooby,

Thanks for the reply! Some really helpful info, but I have a few questions if you could help.

You mentioned that it's just a box mod, What type of devices can I buy where I can use a tank that supports co2 or PG/VG oil? Or what would that type of tank be called?

Sorry I appreciate I sound stupid.

I know I need the main subohm then you can buy the clear tanks etc?

MossyMushrooms,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Hey Shooby,

Thanks for the reply! Some really helpful info, but I have a few questions if you could help.

You mentioned that it's just a box mod, What type of devices can I buy where I can use a tank that supports co2 or PG/VG oil? Or what would that type of tank be called?

Sorry I appreciate I sound stupid.

I know I need the main subohm then you can buy the clear tanks etc?

The honeystick Sub Ohm tank supports PG/VG liquids. I use Alpine live resin oil which i think is C02 oil and works fine. I dont vape regular e-liquids such as PG or VG. I only vape THC. I suppose you can use one sub ohm tank for both your nicotine PG/VG liquids and THC oils. I personally wouldnt and would just buy two sub ohm tanks, one for THC and the other for nicotine.

Shooby,

MossyMushrooms

Sounds the same. I basically trying to avoid having 2 vapes.

Ideally 1 vape with 2 tanks 1 for THC oil the other for work use!

And you dont mix your oil with any PG/VG and it doesnt leak and smokes good.

Sounds silly but can you send a photo of your vape? Its the mod bit that confuses me the extra attachment.

In my mind i can just go out now and buy a subohm vape honeystick or other and buy a seperate tank and should be good to go.

I really appreciate all your help. The guys over here in Wales in the vape shop dont fully understand what i am after!

MossyMushrooms,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Sounds the same. I basically trying to avoid having 2 vapes.

Ideally 1 vape with 2 tanks 1 for THC oil the other for work use!

And you dont mix your oil with any PG/VG and it doesnt leak and smokes good.

Sounds silly but can you send a photo of your vape? Its the mod bit that confuses me the extra attachment.

In my mind i can just go out now and buy a subohm vape honeystick or other and buy a seperate tank and should be good to go.

I really appreciate all your help. The guys over here in Wales in the vape shop dont fully understand what i am after!

The Box Mod is basically your battery inside a controller box where you would screw the tank into. My honeystick is not special. Its the same one for $139.99 online and comes with tank and battery/box mod. So buy the Honey stick vaporizer sub ohm $139.99 and purchase an additional honeystick sub ohm tank for $49.99 and your basically set. You may want to buy some additional atomizers.

Please note that I am not a experienced vape mod person. I wanted a device i can use when i travel and go out that wouldnt draw attention. Honeystick was the easiest and cheapest option for me. I prefer not to build any atomizers as these portable devices are not my daily drivers.

Yes, you can buy any box mod battery and two tanks.

No I do not mix my THC oils with PG and/or VG. I personally do not see a point in vaping PG/VG unless it was necessary.

Shooby,
Top Bottom