how to use Kanger tanks for "dabbing" essential oils

2clicker

Observer
Same for pure gold? I was told it works fine with the Protank 2 W9 is selling ATM.

no. for PG you would want to use the kanger tank as it is. you pop the chimney off the coil head if you want to vape solids (wax, shatter, etc) out of it. thats what this thread is about. about using kangers for solids.

2clicker,
Reactions: Caligula

kingtut106

After a weekend of trail testing using 1 ohm vs 2 ohm setup in my aerotank, I have decided that the 1 ohm is my choice. The 2 ohm wouldn't melt all the concentrate in the cup and I would have to push it down so it touched the coil every 2 hits. The 1 ohm required no adjusting and would melt everything allowing for 8-10 hits, you just have to be careful about laying on the button.

kingtut106,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
After a weekend of trail testing using 1 ohm vs 2 ohm setup in my aerotank, I have decided that the 1 ohm is my choice. The 2 ohm wouldn't melt all the concentrate in the cup and I would have to push it down so it touched the coil every 2 hits. The 1 ohm required no adjusting and would melt everything allowing for 8-10 hits, you just have to be careful about laying on the button.

is it possible to rebuild the new heads so that the coil/wick is higher up inside the head? that way the oil doesnt need to be pushed down so far?

2clicker,

kingtut106

is it possible to rebuild the new heads so that the coil/wick is higher up inside the head? that way the oil doesnt need to be pushed down so far?

I will give it a try this week.

I was also thinking about trying a dual coil, but that seems like a waste if I'm not using liquid.

kingtut106,

2clicker

Observer
I will give it a try this week.

I was also thinking about trying a dual coil, but that seems like a waste if I'm not using liquid.

unless you are using ceramic wick id say the dual coil is just begging for a burnt wick.

2clicker,
Top Bottom