how to use Kanger tanks for "dabbing" essential oils

an0maly

@Caligula - Thanks for your suggestion. Just today I received in the mail my new Omicron Lite (which supposedly has better electronics than the O-Phos) with a titanium KISS cart, and an essential oil cart. I loaded some Green Candy CO2 oil in the oil cart. Yummmmm...

Anyway - thanks for putting me on track to purchase it. It is sooooo much better than my Atmos Rx.

Now I just need to find the right place on this forum to ask about whether it is okay (without causing harm) to load up some Romulan Crystals in the KISS cartridge. :)

an0maly,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
@Caligula - Thanks for your suggestion. Just today I received in the mail my new Omicron Lite (which supposedly has better electronics than the O-Phos) with a titanium KISS cart, and an essential oil cart. I loaded some Green Candy CO2 oil in the oil cart. Yummmmm...

Anyway - thanks for putting me on track to purchase it. It is sooooo much better than my Atmos Rx.

Now I just need to find the right place on this forum to ask about whether it is okay (without causing harm) to load up some Romulan Crystals in the KISS cartridge. :)

Post up in the Persei thread. And no problem!

Caligula,

Looper

So I can straight up use a kanger protank for hash or co2 oils? All the threads on reddit ssay that wouldn't work due to the viscosity, but I don't believe so. Would like some confirmation on this. Thanks!

Looper,
Reactions: an0maly

2clicker

Observer
So I can straight up use a kanger protank for hash or co2 oils? All the threads on reddit ssay that wouldn't work due to the viscosity, but I don't believe so. Would like some confirmation on this. Thanks!

read the thread. yes you can, but its "load as you go". you install the coil head and then pop off the "chimney" part of it. this exposes the coil.

2clicker,

mystikalghost

read the thread. yes you can, but its "load as you go". you install the coil head and then pop off the "chimney" part of it. this exposes the coil.

This guy did just that with an aerotank. http://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/comments/251opp/kanger_aerotank_w_nemesis/

Caligula

Maximus

Same for pure gold? I was told it works fine with the Protank 2 W9 is selling ATM.

Caligula,

mystikalghost

Same for pure gold? I was told it works fine with the Protank 2 W9 is selling ATM.
Well I just got a mini protank 3 and it works fine. I don't really like it though since the PG is expensive. I think it's time to start exploring RDAs... :)

Tempted to see if I can rebuild an mPT3 coil BUT the thing is soooooo tiny.

mystikalghost,

Caligula

Maximus
Well im going on a trip and PG gelcaps travel REAL well if you know what I mean. You think its good to go to get a 601 threaded Protank 2 for my Persei or OPhos and run straight PG through it?

mystikalghost

Well im going on a trip and PG gelcaps travel REAL well if you know what I mean. You think its good to go to get a 601 threaded Protank 2 for my Persei or OPhos and run straight PG through it?

No reason not to. If I learned anything about using it, make sure the cartridge is warm when loading it. PG is really "slimey" and it takes a while to move it's way down to the coil. Try and fill it with at least 2-3 capsules though. With the one I had, I can't see ANY PG in the tank.

mystikalghost,

mystikalghost

So they take well over a gram?

ihNJQQ5.jpg

You see where glass ends and theres that metal ring with the KangerTech logo on it? My .5 gram of PG sits below that. I can't see it. You could load a few capsules in to it if you wanted. If they were cheaper I definitely would.

mystikalghost,

Caligula

Maximus
This is starting to sound less like the ideal solution I was picturing.

You put .5 in and cant use yours?

Caligula,

mystikalghost

This is starting to sound less like the ideal solution I was picturing.

You put .5 in and cant use yours?
Oh no it works fine. I was just saying you can't see how much stuff you have left because the amount is so little. If you leave it on it's side, the liquid will move up the sides and won't be on the coil so you won't get any of it. It's a great solution and I can see myself using it at shows and festivals and stuff like that. I completely recommend it!

Looper

In this video, it seems like he straight up puts the co2 oil in the tank with chimney installed.

Looper,

an0maly

I put .5g of CO2 oil in my mini protank 3 (1.5ohm) and it was a total waste. I got just a few good hits out of it. After that every hit tasted like the wick.

You might try making your own PG/CO2 oil blend. I hear that vapes well from the mini protank 3. One of these days I'll get around to trying it myself.

an0maly,

Caligula

Maximus
Ive never actually seen one. Would it be easy to crack open and empty?

@Looper the description of the video says its C02 oil and e juice.

Caligula,
Top Bottom