How often do you guys vape, and why do you vape?

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Gotta agree Howie. I've been partaking 44 years now and have been a daily user for most of that. I find it helps me get moving in the morning by relieving pain. I find my tolerance is usually higher than occasional users, but I certainly enjoy herb just as much, if not more than I did when I was younger. And since I'm usually "medicated" as a daily state of being I can say that I certainly get plenty of effect even though I'm not able to get the quality of herb I was when I was younger and had more connections.

momofthegoons,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
What Howie says is true. I vape small amounts approximately once every two hours. If I go longer I find that my hands hurt unacceptably. Do I enjoy it? Yes; but I'm definitely not getting as 'high' as I would be if I were using recreationally. I don't find a tolerance building up.

Tom

tdavie,

gb902

Vaporog
I use it recreationally (not daily), just for fun because I love it. I'm sorry to know how many of you must use it for medical reasons, and I respect the herb and its terapeutic properties.
However I think that if it is used occasionally it has another effect, more powerful than the usual high. I never tested it on myself, but 99% of smokers/vapers can confirm that the tolerance exists, and it can't be understimated.

gb902,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
gb902 said:
I use it recreationally (not daily), just for fun because I love it. I'm sorry to know how many of you must use it for medical reasons, and I respect the herb and its terapeutic properties.
However I think that if it is used occasionally it has another effect, more powerful than the usual high. I never tested it on myself, but 99% of smokers/vapers can confirm that the tolerance exists, and it can't be understimated.
Tolerance is not a myth, no, but I wouldn't say that 99% of people experience it. There are rare mutants (I suspect I'm one) who need less and less to get an effect. The biochemical term is feedback stimulation as opposed to feedback inhibition.

regards

Tom

tdavie,

gb902

Vaporog
tdavie said:
Tolerance is not a myth, no, but I wouldn't say that 99% of people experience it. There are rare mutants (I suspect I'm one) who need less and less to get an effect. The biochemical term is feedback stimulation as opposed to feedback inhibition.

regards

Tom
I hope to be a rare mutant;)
However, it's very interesting.

gb902,

Raf007

Retailer
Using weed daily just for fun :D

vaping, for the obvious health issues at first, and now because I love it so much. No way I can go back to combustion...Even if I do have a puff or two on a J some times.

Building tolerance is true only to a certain point IMO, of course you don't get the high of an occasionnal user, but you still get high enough.

Raf007,
Top Bottom