How often do you combust?

Flyer

I lite a match last night, with awesome material, no fun. It was the only way, box was at the house, pd was too cold from the travel. Not a new experience but not a good one either.

Flyer,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I am combusting at the moment at least once a week, but i also go through periods of a couple of months or so with no combustion.

Happycamper,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
I got my SSV almost a week ago now and have only hit the pipe on the disc golf course; not once at home. I need a portable vape now. IMO vaping is way better. The weed tastes better and lasts longer. It also tastes great all the way through; no ashy taste. I would have to quit smoking weed after awhile because it hurt my throat. That's the only downside of the vape; I smoke all the time now. If you can call that a downside. My only regret is not using a vape earlier. I had used a volcano before and liked it, but as far as taste goes, you can't beat a whip vape, IMO; really brings the flavor out. So far, I have only smoked green crack and perkel out of it; very nice fruity tastes. I would like to try a more piney, earthy strain though as well.

Nuphile,
Uuuggghhh..... I combusted way too much last night. My lungs are feeling it. I can feel my lungs gurgle each time I breath in and out. I brought along my LB, but only one battery because I had not planned my night out, yet. I somehow end up meeting up with about 5 people that I haven't seen in months. I was forced to combust throughout the night, but ended up having a good time anyways. I still got the chills or shakes, and I was a little more anxious, but the good spirits that were going on kept my mind off of that. I am coughing like a damn smoker again. Hopefully it'll go away within a day or so.
Nuphile, get yourself a launchbox if you want an awesome little portable. I recommend it, and so do a few others. lol....

SkeletonLips,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
I combusted today shortly after I vaped. In comparison, the smoke flavor was terrible, and I coughed quite a bit. I don't think I am going to smoke anymore.
SkeletonLips, thanks for the recommendation. I had looked at a few portable types but had never heard of this one. This seems like the way to go!

Nuphile,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
After much research I am set on the Launchbox. Before, I was thinking a bit about the VapMan, but the LaunchBox seems a bit better IMO. The coolest thing is that it doesn't require a flame of any kind and can heat up in < 5 seconds.
Thanks again SkeletonLips for introducing me to this product!

Nuphile,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Have not touched any combustion techniques after using the da buddha been almost a month i think. I have even stopped hashish when im away from home since it would require combustion. On the contrary i recently ordered a VG which would help me in outdoor sessions. :brow:

audiodelic,
Nuphile said:
After much research I am set on the Launchbox. Before, I was thinking a bit about the VapMan, but the LaunchBox seems a bit better IMO. The coolest thing is that it doesn't require a flame of any kind and can heat up in < 5 seconds.
Thanks again SkeletonLips for introducing me to this product!
No problemo, Nuphile. I am sure you would have stumbled upon the thread, or someone would have recommended it to you eventually if I hadn't. A very good vape in my opinion.

SkeletonLips,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I like glass one-hit bats for on-the-go. For example, I was recently in Vegas, and I found it incredibly easy to hit as I walked along the Strip. To anyone watching, I (hope) looked as if I were lighting a cig.

I usually carry 3 to 5 loaded bats in my coin pocket of my pants.

As an aside, if you're a Beatles fan in Vegas, I highly recommend Circ du Solie's Love, in the alternate sense of the word 'high'.

macbill,

baurman

Never.

My wife still does. Hopefully I can convert her when I get my SSV. She's not a real big fan of bag vapes from the Volcano, and likes smoke. I could never see myself smoke again. Last time I tried was about 2 weeks ago, and after 3 bowls, I still wasn't where I wanted to be. I just felt that to be a complete waste, where as, I'll be where I want to be after 2 bags. I think the efficiency with burning is the worst of all.

baurman,

Mrs. Vape

Hey Mom of the Goons, I'm going on 36 years of "using" and once I vaped on my volcano I never smoked again, except at a party. I never smoked cigarettes and always hated combustion. No more cough in the AM!

I agree with Steiner 666 that I don't really want word to get out -- I mean, I can take my Iolite on vacation and get high in the hotel room whenever I feel like it, nobody (husband, kids, smoke detector) has the slightest idea. That faint Vape smell is so stealthy, I love it. And I don't even worry about packing it on a plane. (Anybody ever pack a volcano though?) Cause I really prefer three big hits to ten little teeny ones.

No couch lock even if you use an Indica strain? I only use Sativas if I can help it.

Mrs. Vape,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
hey back Mrs. Vape. :) Glad to see another female around the forum.

I don't miss that cough a bit. It's amazing how fast it went away since I smoked for so long.

I'm also surprised at how few people know about vaping. These vapes are such fun toys. Maybe it's the expense. A pipe or a pack of papers is a lot less expensive (unless we're talking some of the glass pieces). But, I have a feeling as more and more states move towards legalization, that it will become more popular. We'll see.

momofthegoons,

justvape

Birthday blunt and only in the summer on the boat with 2 or more friends other wise mfb, sv and vhw

justvape,

ethon123

Da Buddha
I combust every day :( my DBV hasn't arrived yet. I'll post again 2 weeks after it comes to see if i combust at all once i get it.

ethon123,

jimbo

winterize
Haven't combusted since my first vape(Iolite) arrived back in January, don't really have the urge..

jimbo,

spekor

Vapor your head is not foggy that is why i feel i get higher of the vapor clean is does feel diffren then smoking vap is for me

spekor,

GreenLeaf

I personally do not combust, but I can understand that sometimes you may have to if there's no vape around or other issues.

Vaping to me gives me everything I loved about smoking but without the horrible side effects like coughing a lot, hot smoke going into my throat and lungs, a weird high if I use too much (on several occasions when I've smoked way too much everything seemed like it was tilted-it was just excellent herb not PCP or dust), and while I personally loved the effects of a nice Indica high I know that not everyone enjoys this.

I always prefered the psychedelic effects of smoking excellent herb and eating herb and I get this from vaping. I also enjoy how vaping lasts a lot longer than smoking does even if you just vape a tiny amount.

GreenLeaf,

steven22

now that i have my LB , and my E... i never combust.... no excuse to

i always leave the house with my LB just incase i get some spare time to toke up and im not home with my E

before my LB... i vaped at home... and took my pipe with me incase i get a chance to toke... and combusted.

steven22,

Screwdriver

I actually combust as much as I vape. I really like the flavor of different types of herb and when I get a new strain I like to taste it in my glass spoon first. Also when I really want couch lock I'll combust. Vapping for me is when I am conserving or looking for a more creative high. Also I notice my highs with the vape tend to be more Sativa like even when using strong Indicas, which have always been my fave. So if I am looking for an Indica high, I always combust.

Screwdriver,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
I combusted once :( hurt my lungs like hell. No fun.

I did it because my "friend" who gave me the pipe said that if I held the flame close to it (but not close enough for it to catch on fire) the heat would make it vaporize. It turned out to be easier said than done.

Do you guys think that my lungs are still damaged from it? (Considering the pain, I'm assuming it damaged something...)

Lil Dragonfly,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Thinkin about combustin tonite with my vaporbros bein sent off to cali to be repaired. I spilled essential oil down it when I was like :ko: . I don't usually very often unless when I have to like now. Gonna pack a huge pipe bowl and do it up sherlock holmes style. Lol :p

wowthisisrandom,

Beezleb

Only when I am in a super hurry or somewhere its smoke em if ya got em kind of thing.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom