How much does it smell to vape in the shower?

Bon Dog

Lol after like 6pm on weekdays and on the weekends (negotiable lol)I am banished to the bathroom/walk-in closet b/c the lady is home (she vape/combusts like me but not as frequent as I). I have found that I can hit my mflb b4 a shower and by the time I'm out there is no smell, which is perfect b/c her main concern is the apt remaking of dank

I have also noticed that while the smell of vapeing is weaker but seems to linger for longer than smoke.

Hope it helps

I had friend in college who would hit his eclipse vape like this

I used to vape like that between classes during my undergrad studies lol. Just bring enough 4 a trench per class. In large lectures I would vape in class lol... I was a bit ballsy back in the day (warning: being less ballsy doesn't exempt u from prison lol)

Bon Dog,

Anders Nelson

the pax is one of the more smelly vapes, as well.

Dammit Nelson...we're gonna read about you in the paper someday and you will be the poster child for why vapes are illegal...stoners are too stupid to keep them dry when in use!

Lol it was 200 at my local headhsop how could I pass it down!

Anders Nelson,
Plan 9: Enter shower with hefty bag, blow pax-breath into bag, release bag contents outside when all's clear, poke holes in bag and re-enter dorm wearing stylish new bag-shirt.

kelper,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Have the days of the spoof gone by? Back in the day, I would smoke out of the bong by covering the top of the bowl with cap after the flame and then blow the hit into a gatorade bottle stuffed with fabric softener sheets and holes poked in the bottom. That always seemed to work well enough.

PaperClouds

The biggest thing you should try and focus on is air flow. My friend who introduced me to the Iolite vaped in his dorm everyday, all day the entire year and never got caught. I live in the basement of my mothers house with no door(a drape is in it's place), and as long as I have a fan one they've never smelled a thing. I am using an Iolite though don't know how big of difference that makes.

PaperClouds,

Anders Nelson

Well as the sticksstones said, the pax is definitely the smelliest vape out there. And because of that, a sploof would barely help. The problem that I'm having is that the oven is like a stink bomb when it is heated up--especially when it's on full :(

Anders Nelson,
Hey Nelson, buy a smoke buddy. It's an air purifier where you simply blow smoke into it and purified air comes out the other end www.smokebuddy.com . Every herb loving college student should have one of these in their backpack at all times (didn't you go to freshman orientation?). if you use smoke buddy you wont even have to vape in the shower, unless of course you have a date with "PALMELA" :lol:

Nah. Make your own and have it be twice as good. Take a water/gatorade bottle and poke holes in the end, enough so that there is no resistance when you blow through it. Then add dryer sheets, wet wipes, activated carbon, wet wipes, dryer sheets. In that order of course haha. This is what my friends and I refer to as a "super-sploof". That activated carbon really helps a lot, no smell goes through :D

TheCookieKing,
Reactions: Chill Dude

Hoops

The smoke buddy removes all traces of smoke, much better than sploof's. You literally blow in one end and NOTHING comes out the other. Pretty amazing. Sploof's leave a lot of smell....mostly of fabric softener and a bit of weed, no matter how much softener you put in there IME.

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
I've used sploof's many times, with mixed results. I'm waiting for a pocket-sized smoke buddy to come in the mail, can't wait to try it out. I'll post a video if I can.

Vaporisateur,
Top Bottom