How much does it smell to vape in the shower?

Anders Nelson

Sorry if this quesiton has been asked before, I didn't find it with the search bar. Anyways, i kinda wanna vape some of my keef tonight, and I don't want the smell to leak out of the bathroom. The dorm shower I have is one 8x8 ft room or something, and has one window. If I take a shower and use a ton of shampoo to smell the place up, would the bathroom have the scent of pot from the outside? (or inside?) And would cold/hot weather make a difference, jw , thanks guys

Anders Nelson,
Sorry if this quesiton has been asked before, I didn't find it with the search bar. Anyways, i kinda wanna vape some of my keef tonight, and I don't want the smell to leak out of the bathroom. The dorm shower I have is one 8x8 ft room or something, and has one window. If I take a shower and use a ton of shampoo to smell the place up, would the bathroom have the scent of pot from the outside? (or inside?) And would cold/hot weather make a difference, jw , thanks guys
I find bathroom steam from a hot shower clears out odors. :uhoh: I think the atomized water captures and renders "inert" the smell particulates. Good luck. ymmv

kelper,

Anders Nelson

The hands down best way to control odor is to limit the size of your hits. Take a small hit you can hold long enough so that there's no vapor on exhale. It's a lot easier than exhaling a big cloud and trying to neutralize it.

what i like to do is take monster hits, like take a 10 second hit on high setting, as hard as you can, then hold it for like 5 seconds. It hurts but it gets the job done :cool: wouldnt that work just as well?

Anders Nelson,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
what vape do you want to take a lathered up shower with? be careful with the electricity!

I think you are gonna just have to do it and let us know how it works. Which brand of shampoo?

stickstones,
Reactions: ShipDit

max

Out to lunch
what i like to do is take monster hits, like take a 10 second hit on high setting, as hard as you can, then hold it for like 5 seconds. It hurts but it gets the job done :cool: wouldnt that work just as well?
How does taking a huge hit and holding for 5 sec. cut down on smell? You'd be doing exactly what you don't want to do- putting out a lot of exhaled vapor, with the associated odor.

max,

vapirtoo

Your ass is going hold that hit and faint ,or slip and really cause
a ruckus.
You like getting high in the shower? Go for a walk and shower away
the residual stench when you return .

Anders Nelson

what vape do you want to take a lathered up shower with? be careful with the electricity!

I think you are gonna just have to do it and let us know how it works. Which brand of shampoo?
no one said anything lol.. thats good. but that doesnt mean it didnt smell. I vaped for a nice 5 mins in there and washed off with head and shoulders/old spice, then axe'd the bathroom after to b safe. But when i axe bombed it, the axe mixed with the airborn shower water and got in my eyes and mouth :ko:, But me and my vape didnt smell when i went to bed, i asked my roomate. Im probs gonna do it again, its amazing blazing in the shower

no one said anything lol.. thats good. but that doesnt mean it didnt smell. I vaped for a nice 5 mins in there and washed off with head and shoulders/old spice, then axe'd the bathroom after to b safe. But when i axe bombed it, the axe mixed with the airborn shower water and got in my eyes and mouth :ko:, But me and my vape didnt smell when i went to bed, i asked my roomate. Im probs gonna do it again, its amazing blazing in the shower
Which vape did you use? Gotta know. This is the best soap opera we got going on right now.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Yeah, I'm curious too as to which vape. However, if it is electricity based, I'd advise against it.

I'd probably just go for a walk outside if I didn't want my apt. to smell of it.

It doesn't stick to your clothes nearly as much as combusting does. In fact, only one time I went out and was in someone's car vaping with the windows closed that we smelled like it. If we did it outside, no one could tell unless they got really close to me, and even then a bunch of my friends were like we don't smell anything. (I'm using the Pax as my preferred portable BTW). My VapeXhale Cloud stinks up my whole apartment, LOL :-).

newVaper420,

Tweek

Why not just take a good sized dump in the toilet and have a puff or two while you are at it? If someone asks, just tell them you ate alot of asparagus.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
this nelson guy is funny! I wish I could of seen him frantically spraying the bathroom and then getting it in his eyes...would of made for one hell of a fc gif!

indeed...what did you use? I can't think of any vape I would take into the shower.

tweek...how many times I have used a fresh dump to run all over my vapor smell!

EveryDayAmnesiac

Why not just take a good sized dump in the toilet and have a puff or two while you are at it? If someones asks, just tell them you ate alot of asparagus.

I think your plan might unfortunately involve "hazardous materials"...

And, for what it's worth, I've always found kale to be more effective in that area than asparagus. Plus, what really qualifies as "good sized" ? I feel like it really needs to be quantified. It was nice of you to specify that it should be taken "in the toilet," though. I know sometimes I just forget and use the sink. :lol:

I feel like I just made the most important post in this thread. :nod:

Tweek

t...
tweek...how many times I have used a fresh dump to run all over my vapor smell!

I used to work in a government office, and would oftentimes head over to the bathroom stall with my trusty MFLB:spliff:

I think your plan might unfortunately involve "hazardous materials"...

And, for what it's worth, I've always found kale to be more effective in that area than asparagus. Plus, what really qualifies as "good sized" ? I feel like it really needs to be quantified. It was nice of you to specify that it should be taken "in the toilet," though. I know sometimes I just forget and use the sink. :lol:

I feel like I just made the most important post in this thread. :nod:

One never knows with Anders. Didn't want him to think I meant "take a big ole dump in the shower" :D

And as to the size...if it didn't hurt coming out, it wasn't big enough, mmmkay? :smug:

Anders Nelson

lol im using the pax. And btw when I was vaping in the shower, I dried off my arms n stuff just to be extra safe, I really tried not to get it wet. But I noticed while I was vaping, it started to get some condensation on it... I wiped it off right away, but it just kinda sketched me out. I'd definitely do it again if u asked me, but i'd just be really careful.. because dealing with electric stuff in the shower generally is a bad idea, u guys feel me

Anders Nelson,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the pax is one of the more smelly vapes, as well.

Dammit Nelson...we're gonna read about you in the paper someday and you will be the poster child for why vapes are illegal...stoners are too stupid to keep them dry when in use!

stickstones,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
There is minimal danger for the user with theses voltages. I would worry about stuff penetrating in the unit tho, or getting the herbs wet

Roger D,

vapirtoo

Wet herbs and a dead vape! I would not want my Pax getting soaked and
malfunctioning.
How about a plug in vape with a long ass whip, or for that matter
fashioning a whip connect to your pax to keep the vape dry?

Hey Sticks how about a thread on the stealthiest vapes?
I think it has been done before. I'll check.

vapirtoo,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Smells works like fluids in the air. Your gotta try to visualize what's happening at the molecular level to understand the physics going on and be effective when it comes to control.
You can seal, block, filtrate, ionize, limit emissions, dilute (aerate/outdoors/blow out the window). Masking is the least effective way I'm aware of
Also water tools with lots of diffusion keeps a part of the stink.

To vape under the shower I would use a volcano bag, perfect. I used it numerous times in my bath this way. You make your hot bath, blow the balloon in your dry and secure room, take the balloon to the bath.

Roger D,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
It does work but what ever you use, masking is always the worst technique. It's not like I didn't tried it ahah, I remember years ago I was doing them straight in my room for that purpose. Found way better techniques since. It don't have to bother anymore

Roger D,

Chill Dude

Hey Nelson, buy a smoke buddy. It's an air purifier where you simply blow smoke into it and purified air comes out the other end www.smokebuddy.com . Every herb loving college student should have one of these in their backpack at all times (didn't you go to freshman orientation?). if you use smoke buddy you wont even have to vape in the shower, unless of course you have a date with "PALMELA" :lol:

Chill Dude,
Reactions: scottg402

vapirtoo

Hey, Hey Palmela and her five sisters are the stealth vaper's
best companions. Lets keep all hands in pockets. :nod:

vapirtoo,

Bouldorado

Why not just take a good sized dump in the toilet and have a puff or two while you are at it? If someones asks, just tell them you ate alot of asparagus.

I had friend in college who would hit his eclipse vape like this

Bouldorado,
Top Bottom