How many times did you try MJ before you started getting off on it? I

gettin lifted

psychonaut
i got blasted my first time. i was 13 and my brother kept me up all night with his friends and it was their goal to blast me off to the moon.

i even had a psychedelic experience. im not sure if anyone else has experienced this but everything turned sort of cartoony and 2D like. also experienced the "chronic rain" which is hard to explain but basicly everything was distorted and it looks like it was lightly sprinkling. (it wasnt, and we were indoors)

i wish i could reach that level every time i medicate.

gettin lifted,

nr-cole

First time, no. Second time, yes. Third, I don't think so. Fourth and every time after that, hells yes.

The first time I was far too wasted to feel it and probably wasn't really smoking it right, and there was a year between my first and second go at it. Second time I burned three or four bowls by myself and could barely walk, then sat on a couch lightly strumming a guitar all night long. Third time I don't remember feeling it but my girlfriend at the time had just caught me and was yelling at me, pretty sure I wasn't feeling it then. Finally got hooked as a freshman when I made a friend who liked to toke up weekly, and then made my way to Amsterdam for the first time. So in all I'd say before I was comfortable with it and feeling it every time, I had to smoke week maybe four times spread out over a couple of years?

Some people seem to get it into their head that it won't make them high and then swear by all that's holy that they aren't baked. The first time we took my friend to Amsterdam he stared at a disco ball for a good hour and half, claiming he couldn't feel a thing. Good times.

nr-cole,

djonkoman

something I'm wondering... could it be that everyone who didn't feel anything the first few times, like me, didn't smoke that much?
the first 4-5 times that I didn't feel anything I smoked only a regular to low amount(an amount that would get me high now, but not really high), the first time I felt something was also when I smoked more as before(and after that I noticed that over time I needed less to get high)
and in a lot of stories from people that did notice it the first time they smoked a lot their first time
exceptions there are also, for example one of my friends but he is really senstive to weed, another friend I was present at his first time, he didn't take much but it were special brownies, so maybe not good comparable with smoking it

djonkoman,

Plotinus

that's certainly true in my case. my friends made a point of shotgunning half a joint into my lungs, on top of regular hits. they were specifically trying to get me 'activated' my first time around.

Plotinus,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
My first was actually vaping over summer. I thought "this is pretty cool", but it didn't seem like something that would stick, but after a few months I had a feeling that I wasn't done with Mary and I hadn't learned enough from her. So... I bought the Magic Flight Launch Box and got my first pickup from a friend. I've learned a lot about the herb and myself since and am still experiencing different things. <3

Elluzion,

sunsett70

first time i tried it was back in around 2000. buddy told me i had to hold it in when i toked. after a few tokes i was starring at a white wall, there was a song on the radio (female singer) and i could see a 3d image of the singer on the wall like she was performing 'live' in front of me. got the giggles. after awhile i think it hit me too strong and i wanted to sleep but my buddy didn't let me (said 'i would die sleeping' but he was just being an ass). then i got the munchies. haven't had that kind of feeling for quite awhile until recently when i started vaping.

sunsett70,
first time i tried it i knew i really liked it. it was in the early 80s as a kid with my sister and my aunt. we watched harry and the hendersons. i loved the happy and giggly feeling. now i have tried multiple strains, and seek out different flavors and effects. i have graduated from wine to cannabis, bong to vaporizor, and i am starting to feel like a canna~chef. i feel like i have only just begun to understand the gift of cannabis. :D

rockfishtoo,

jambolaya

I got super high my first time.
I was in a park with some friends late at night. For the first 20 min I just felt buzzed and dizzy. Then one of my friends drove us to his house(he was sober) . So we got in the car and right when he put the car drive it started. I had no idea what was going on and the car ride that was only around 5 minutes long felt like it was over an hour.

jambolaya,

Hammerzeit

The 4:20 sesh after Hempology*. Joints were passed. There was a furry with a fox tail and some chick and I was talking to them and my bones became cold fire.

*http://www.hempology.ca

Hammerzeit,
Top Bottom