how long will extreme q prices stay down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

budballer

Hi, simply put, i don't have the money right now, but if i wanted an EQ when should i try to get the money together by? right now it's hovering around $150. any chances it'll go up soon? or better yet V.5 will come out! :ko:

budballer,

SteveD

Enjoy it while you can. Once the word gets out on how this vape surpasses the "volcano" in functionality and price, it is sure to go up a little.

SteveD,

max

Out to lunch
SteveD said:
Enjoy it while you can. Once the word gets out on how this vape surpasses the "volcano" in functionality and price, it is sure to go up a little.
The word got out quite a while ago that several dual mode vapes are much better buys than the 'cano, but that's not going to make Extreme prices go up. A lot of resellers are able to get their hands on this model, as well as the herbalAire (and others), and are selling cheap. Unlike the herbalAire, Arizer has gone to 'authorized distributors' for official distribution, and you may have a problem with warranty if you buy one cheap on eBay. Unless Arizer can tighten up the distribution and sell only to their authorized dealers, I'd expect the lowball prices to continue though.

max,

jackmormon

I am confused......

Does Arizer control the manufacturing of their products? I just can't see how their products find their way to distributors without Arizer's permission and then Arizer won't honor the warranty. Seems kind of cheesy unless they are using an offshore contract manufacturer who is releasing the product into the grey market without Arizer's permission. If this is the case shouldn't Arizer find another manufacturer since it has been going on for years?

jackmormon,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
jackmormon said:
I am confused......

Does Arizer control the manufacturing of their products? I just can't see how their products find their way to distributors without Arizer's permission and then Arizer won't honor the warranty. Seems kind of cheesy unless they are using an offshore contract manufacturer who is releasing the product into the grey market without Arizer's permission. If this is the case shouldn't Arizer find another manufacturer since it has been going on for years?

Arizer does their own manufacturing.

Consider that some authorized distributors aren't as ethical as others. It is pretty easy for a distributor to operate on Ebay under another name and advertise the EQ at a lower price than Arizer permits. Result: you get a real EQ at a low price but without the warranty. Some of them might offer their own warranty service. Proceed with caution.

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom