How long does a 1oz. of good bud last you in you vaporizer

xantichristx

I ll vape about an 1/2 oz. a month. Thats vaping once in the morning and once in the evening with my girlfriend then if i am off the next day I vape again around 10 p.m.

xantichristx,

SmogTown

That's far better than me :lol:. I'm almost, but not quite, starting to think I vap too much bud. I go through about a 1/4 to 1/2 oz a week.

SmogTown,

lwien

A gram will last me over a month and I vape every single night.

lwien,

leozdad

A gram lasts me and my SO about a day and a half using my PD. and that is just some schwag shit you get here in central PA. hard to find dank nuggs here :peace:

leozdad,

SmogTown

Shit maybe I should get in line for a PD. Or maybe I just don't know what hell I'm doing :lol:. I haven't bought the extreme yet so maybe I'll just get PD.

SmogTown,

leozdad

Yeah the wait for a PD is worth it. Just don't keep procrastinating though, the line keeps getting longer :peace:

leozdad,

xantichristx

I'm using the DBV and getting an SSV next week but I have just started a new ounce today. Will post back when I have vaped all of it.

xantichristx,

chloe

an oz of not so great stuff lasts myself and my S.O about 6weeks with us vaping daily for about 4-6 hrs with weekends longer

chloe,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i use .2 weighed out every time i vape out of the e; then i just do the math from there based on how many times i vape a day.

illadelph,

karazi

I use the original Aromazap which I've been using for years. I vaporize anywhere from one to three times a day, and doing such, I will use up 1/4oz. of high quality weed in almost exactly two months. It used to take me a month per quarter, but since the recession and all I thought I would try and save some money and cut back a bit. That might seem like it's stretching it too thin, but trust me, I get plenty high every day for that two months. Can't get high ALL day at that rate, but it's perfect for key points between bouts of productivity. If I had more money to devote to my habit I would probably vape more, but the AZ is second to NONE if you want to conserve your supply.

karazi,

B.

War Criminal
I was using an SSV exclusively cuz my extreme died, and averaged an oz in 2.5 to 3 months. I love only having to pick up a few times a year. I just got a Launch Box and I'm hoping this amazing contraption will help me to conserve some.

B.,

Beezleb

Less than a month.

I used DBV, but useage does not matter so much on the vape itself. It depends on "your" usage.

Beezleb,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
About 5 or 6 weeks but i ususally keep at least two strands on hand to keep it fresh

IAmKrazy2,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I was vaping a lot more mass when I used my E all the time. The PD has really helped minimize my consumption. 5 grams a week is no problem with the PD as the workhorse, and although I work long hours, I vape a lot. Not exactly sure how many bowls that is? Maybe 125 PD bowls weekly? :brow: More? Keif topping and vape honey helps extend the herbs. I currently have 5 PD stems and clean them all about once a week.

I don't usually smoke the 125 PD bowls either. I usually mix it up a little with the other vapes. But it shows the power of thinking small, PD or MZ.

IAmKrazy2,

vape4health

I'll be ordering a wooden one soon , I hope .

I try to pack real small bowls in the E but sometimes that just dont cut it , coming from heavy bong smoking , most of the time Im sure its a head thing but still .

vape4health,

Don Vossol

If I was going on it everyday just bymyself which is usually just before bedtime, it would last me at least 2-3 months in my extreme. I've been vaping for a while and it feels like it takes less and less to get me high when I use it. The only way I could blaze a quarter in a week is if I was in a mad sesh.

Don Vossol,

Oddigy

Not very long.. of course, depends on strain and quality.

Generally 1 oz lasts me 2 weeks (i always count how many days a stash lasts me lol). And my intake is about 2 grams a day. I get baked about 5 times everyday, at least.

Needless to say i'm in the process of changing my habits...

Oddigy,

lwien

Don Vossol said:
If I was going on it everyday just bymyself which is usually just before bedtime, it would last me at least 2-3 months in my extreme.
I know that I said that I wasn't gonna post here anymore, but I just gotta ask this question.

DV, I vape like you. Every night and about 2 to 3 hours before I go to sleep. I pack a PD bowl (0.025g) of top grade bud which provides me about 4 good hits which lasts me till I go to sleep. Using the vape in this way, a gram would last me 40 days, so an ounce would last me over 3 years. So, even though you and I use our vapes the same way, the difference in how much bud we go through is enormous. I'm just trying to understand why.........

lwien,

dadesign

IAmKrazy2 said:
I was vaping a lot more mass when I used my E all the time. The PD has really helped minimize my consumption. 5 grams a week is no problem with the PD as the workhorse, and although I work long hours, I vape a lot. Not exactly sure how many bowls that is? Maybe 125 PD bowls weekly? :brow: More? Keif topping and vape honey helps extend the herbs. I currently have 5 PD stems and clean them all about once a week.

I don't usually smoke the 125 PD bowls either. I usually mix it up a little with the other vapes. But it shows the power of thinking small, PD or MZ.
125? omg that is a lot, i thought about 7-10 was alot but i feel better about

still think these vapes are for thrifty consumption. if i grew, i don't know what i would do with the surplus

dadesign,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
If i wasnt using my PD ive found that my consumption really doesnt change much from smoking.

Now using the PD: a oz would last me a long time. I normally take out .2-.3 and that normally lasts me around 2 days.

Survivalism,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
It depends which I use. If I stick to the pd a 1/4 lasts me 3 weeks. If I use my wand alot the same could be gone in a week. And the weight of pd bowls will vary quite a bit but I usualy have 6 or 7 stems a day.

minnesnowta,
Top Bottom