How has the quality of your health improved since fucking combustion?

What heath benefits or improvements have you noticed since you've quit inhaling combustion? Anything from cosmetic to life changing... Some things for example i have noticed. Chronic cough has disappeared, I'm breathing easier, improved energy & stamina, sleeping better, and wife says snoring less, I've noticed improvement in my skin - wrinkles disappearing, dark circles under eyes vanishing. Im also noticing an overall improvement in my sense of well being. what has your experience been ?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I had smoked cannabis for 25+ years when a friend of mine introduced me to the Vapir No. 1. It was loud but I bought myself one. This was probably 2011. I didn't really like it that well and went back to combusting.

Another year went by and I realized I needed to stop the combusting. My dad had emphysema from smoking cigs from the time he was a teen until he was 67 years old. The damage had been done even though he stopped smoking. One day he was coughing so hard he fell and bruised his ribs. When he coughed he was in a lot of pain. He would smoke and start coughing so he finally quit the cigs. He died when he was 78 trying to fight for every breath. He had holes in his lung since he was in his 40s. He really lived a pretty long life considering his health. The last 5 years wasn't quality of life though.

My mom always took good care of him even though he had been an ass and mean to everybody including her for many years. He was very verbally abusive to his whole family.

I started reading up on vaporizers and one day I found @Vitolo online with his YouTube videos. I used his advice and bought the No 2 portable. I found FC and learned that I needed to stop the combustion and just vaporize. With the help of the folks on FC I was able to quit combustion. I lerked on FC for a year before I joined. I had never been a part of a social community online. I didn't like the mean posts that I would see.

I found out that FC was a very unique place with a lot of very wonderful people that I have a lot in common with and not just the weed. Most folks are nice and welcoming and aren't ready to pounce on members if they say something that they don't agree with. The mods do a great job of keeping folks in check if the conversation gets disrespectful which I really appreciate.

I don't have that morning cough anymore. I had noticed a slight wheeze before. I can smell things for real now. I don't smell like weed smoke. My whole body just felt better over just a few months. I sleep better. When I catch a cold it doesn't go down into my lungs as often. I don't catch as many colds and I seldom get sick. I have more endurance riding my bike and fast walking, when I am able, it depends on the day. I try to stay active so I don't get too stiff and sore.

I eventually got my medical cannabis card for my arthritis and nerve pain. I had more than enough documentation. Thanks to all on this forum that gave me the courage to do that.

I will be combustion free this December for 5 years. It's nice not to have to worry about that strong cannabis smoke smell. Vaporizers allow you more freedom to use cannabis . They do smell but no comparison to smoking.

Last edited:

little maggie

I've had pros and cons. But I quit combusting decades ago because being anywhere near smoke left me coughing. Even walking through a room of smokers was a problem for days.
Since vaping- my diabetes is improved. It may be a coincidence but that's the only major change in my life.
My con is that my oxygen saturation is worse. I'm taking a week break to see if that improves it. Again it may be related to something else. But while taking the break my sleep at night is much worse.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I started reading up on vaporizers and one day I found @Vitolo online with his YouTube videos. I used his advice and bought the No 2 portable.
You have seen me put this in print before, @CarolKing :
This post (and others you have been involved with)
Make me glad I am alive.
If nobody else in the Universe was touched by me........
This alone has been enough.
Anything else is gravy~

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Fucking combustion was the catalyst for a whole new life for me.....

Iv quit a lot of things in the last few years....
Class a drugs for one.... And that's a big one...
Ruined alot of my youth this way...

Then I fucked alcohol, that shit is real poisen and responsible for so much harm....
One of the worst drugs ever... imo...

Then the less harmfull substances came next....
I had a pepsi addiction...
Now I only drink water......

My diet was also tereible.... mainly fried food..
Now I really watch what I eat...
Mainly fish, salad and fruit...
I try to avoid bleached foods too...

Anyway the result of all this is amazing...
Im super healthy, never get out of breath, never get sick....
I sleep so much better now too....

And my mouth health is also a massive improvement...

All these health benefits, and I'm using a fraction of the herb I used too...
It really is win win.....
(Just dont mention the 1000's spent on vapes and equipment..)....
Shhhhh.....

Last edited:

fu Kingston ed

No more coughing up brown shit daily.
No more smelly fingers from combustion.
Much nicer taste in my mouth and teeth staining is much much less.
Feel so much better in myself for stopping combustion. Smoking was a dead end for me. It had to stop otherwise I would be blazing 5 spliffs a day for ever.

IMO - vaping is not 100% safe but I reckon it's 90-95% better than smoking on my health

I Love FC and all the people here.

Thanks for the replies. Great to see everyone's results. I keep noticing more & more benefits. Now that my body has detoxed much of the combustion poisoning (its been 4 months>since my last combustion) I'm feeling more and more of the "medicinal benefits" or as i am starting to notice enhancements or improvements above and beyond expectations. I had no idea! wow.

toked23

I haven't noticed anything but had just recently got back into the green and knew there had to be some way to not inhale smoke. Then I found this place and the vape critic. I personally hate smoke, and hated the smell on everything, the taste was disgusting and I knew there had to be a better way. So thankful for the vapes I have and the no need for even considering combustion...

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I suppose unless you become more active, you may not notice it....

I had a client who i was building an extention for, they lived about half a mile (across a field) from a truckstop...
I used to walk to the cafe to get my bacon rolls....
I then used to try and run back as quick as i could, so my bacon was stilll hot when i get to eat it...
But by the time i did, i was a hot chested, coughing, mucus filled mess.... (and that wasnt even running all the way.... couldnt)....
The bacon sandwich was not enjoyable at this point....

But after a year of not smoking, i returned to the job, and i can now run to, amd from the truckstop cafe, without stopping, and without being out of breath when i return...

Iv since given up unhealthy fast food too....
So wont be going there again anyway...
But i know if i do, i can run there and back no problem..

My aim is to stay fitter than the kids...
I will not lose to a child.....
Im that kind of dad...

Tommy10

I'd say yes 100% noticeable breathing improvement had a weeze and don't smoke cigs never felt right! Proper hack up dirty shit type 20 year smoker cough and I'm 24 and don't smoke ciggies as a daily habit (aka when high range), I find vaping can even help clear this muck in the short term. Like after a regretful non remembered evening in the smokers lounge punishing your lungs. Next day vape is a mirical, medically dunno what the consensus is but I feel it gets shit moving and out.

Also mixed cig and weed at the end of my pre vape career.
It took a long time to work out my sleep was fucked from getting up just before sleep to have a pee, smoke a come back to bed... Then up again for what I thought was wanting another pee (over and over through out the night) that was probably much more jonsing for some nicotine.
Sleep still fairly fucked for other reasons but vaping has eliminating this urge to leave bed to pee/smoke craziness before falling asleep
(was diagnosed anti depressants with a side effect of drowsiness and urine retention ... Worked but the potential side effects list was VAST!)

Granted that's Baccy as well not bud on its own but in these lands the combustion of bud goes hand in hand, single didget % would smoke herb on its own. If I was to still smoke trying to smoke green marijuana in a culture where it's unheard of is harder than doing totally away with combustion and vaping. For me vaping was always more about the removal of tobacco from my weed use not the removal of combustion, obviously combusting in general sounds silly to me nowadays anyways as a result.

Ohmie

Govrnmnt fund adult circumcision & frenuloplasty!
I noticed huge differences. Like Tommy for me it was like the vapor drew out the bad stuff in my lungs so I could spit it out. Olive to dark brown mucus balls, some perfectly round. It's like it would be good for me regardless of being a smoking alternative. My voice and breathe are sometimes more uniform after a session opposite to being off put after smoking. I can still remember glimmers from some of my dreams vs just waking up buzzed. Like Kelly says, I don't even think about class a's or alcohol nor are the munchies as intense. I use to gord myself after like every bowl.... Three years clear..

Last edited:

C No Ego

I suppose unless you become more active, you may not notice it....

I had a client who i was building an extention for, they lived about half a mile (across a field) from a truckstop...
I used to walk to the cafe to get my bacon rolls....
I then used to try and run back as quick as i could, so my bacon was stilll hot when i get to eat it...
But by the time i did, i was a hot chested, coughing, mucus filled mess.... (and that wasnt even running all the way.... couldnt)....
The bacon sandwich was not enjoyable at this point....

But after a year of not smoking, i returned to the job, and i can now run to, amd from the truckstop cafe, without stopping, and without being out of breath when i return...

Iv since given up unhealthy fast food too....
So wont be going there again anyway...
But i know if i do, i can run there and back no problem..

My aim is to stay fitter than the kids...
I will not lose to a child.....
Im that kind of dad...

Your post was really funny! thank you for your opinion and comment!~

as to my own health... I was into super health type stuff for years before smoking the ganja... and smoking did not last to long for me once figuring out vaporizing... when being re-introduced to cannabis by a loved one I smoked it because ( I inhaled) as a young dude some and knew that approach... my weight balanced out after smoking the ganja regularly for a few months, ( I was about 30 lbs overweight) and weight has stayed steady/healthy since. my first vape was an iolite and I used that thing to pieces! iolite just did not get hot enough though and not until I found a temperature controlled vape that reached highers temps did I find that sweet spot in vapor... my main use strategy @ this time is for anxiety ease and general preventive ecs system type activation and I seek the numbing effects to alleviate 2 broken heels from a a fall years back..

Too, I was not able to even approach functionality of use with smoking as I can with vaping.... worlds different, and vaping is just long lasting consistency that smoking cannot touch as it's effects fade to quickly and have a worst come down.... IMO, vaping delivers the active structure of the molecule cleanly and efficiently so your body recognizes it and soaks/absorbs it in... for molecule transference, smoking just adds on to much extra baggage that you body just tries to eliminate instantly instead of absorb...

Last edited:

Tommy10

Read a lot on marijuana being a decongestant anyone know more on this? I can smoke ciggies for a night smoke a few bowls of bud wake up feeling seedy and clogged up, hack up some wild looking gunk, vape from morning to night and really genuinely seem to feel the Vapor working its de ingesting magic from first inhale to last cough. I believe I feel it too certainly and consistently to be pure placebo.

C No Ego

Read a lot on marijuana being a decongestant anyone know more on this? I can smoke ciggies for a night smoke a few bowls of bud wake up feeling seedy and clogged up, hack up some wild looking gunk, vape from morning to night and really genuinely seem to feel the Vapor working its de ingesting magic from first inhale to last cough. I believe I feel it too certainly and consistently to be pure placebo.
look up "cannabis as a bronchodilator".... that is why it does it

Ohmie

Govrnmnt fund adult circumcision & frenuloplasty!

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Great question.

I used to wheeze when walking or just sitting down and smoked like a chimney tobacco and weed.

Now I don't wheeze and I run often, whereas I couldn't even run round the block before.

It's helped me to kick tobacco and smoking altogether. Which has made me stronger in every way. Physically and mentally. I get less depressed, and live a healthier lifestyle.

I can breath, I can run, my gums are healthy and not bleeding, teeth aren't getting stained, my skins cleaner, my hearts healthier, my brains clearer.

Fuck combustion

starboy

Howdy folks! As a stranger in Vapeland I must say that I am just tickled to death to be inhaling terpenated invisible
Vapor rather than nanoparticles of formaldehyde and other diverse carcinogens of smoke. Happy shiny
Joyjoys of sublimity puncture my orifices and glow like crazy monkeys of scampering delight as they waft around my cranium in curlicues of Stonedness.

To be sure! I not only fucked combustion, I sodomized the bitch. SSnap!! My lungs sounded like a bowl
of Rice Krispies, my complexion had a green, plague-like pallor, like crabgrass under a board, and I hadn't
cleaned under my toenails since James Taylor had long hair. Not to mention my navel!

But, yet, nonetheless, now I stand with smug hubris before u, Cruel World, a New Dude, transformed,
recalibrated and lubed up like a pole dancer. My lungs ring like churchbells and I can smell women from 10 meters away. I have a boner, and a Mojo in my geezer freezer.

And-- thanks to "Mary Jane" (nudge nudge wink)-- I know in my heart that, yes, Santa Claus loves me.

Need one say more?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Ironic...I was just thinking about this just before climbing out of bed this morning....

Wasn't looking for a healthy alternative when I found FC and vaping. I was looking for a way to slow down the cost of herb when another person in the house started using again and the household cost more than doubled. Found the MFLB and then found @stickstones, (My personal vapor concierge - actually Sticks is more than happy to share his extensive vape knowledge with anyone), and Sticks guided me into other areas like, bubblers, better vapes, etc. The rest, for me and mine, is history and better health.

The reason I was thinking about this just before climbing out of bed was because for the first time in a really long time I woke with a wheezy sound when I breathed. Back when I smoked I still ran and exercised but my asthma, my inhaler and wheezing were constant companions. Realized this morning that I haven't been wheezing or using my inhaler for well over a year, maybe two. I am allergic to St. Augustine grass and did some lawn work yesterday and that's where the wheezing from this morning came from. The wheezing was gone by mid-morning. If I were still combusting no doubt I would have needed that inhaler and an allergy pill.

But probably the most important contribution from vaping in our lives ... my wife's migraines are horrendous and included emergency rooms and brain surgery .... cannabis helps with the migraines but it takes massive amounts to cut through for her. If she had to smoke her way through those migraines the tar build up would be enough to cover all of I-95 and the high wouldn't be nearly as clean and clear.

I've converted a few folks to vaping and they're all experiencing cleaner, clearer lungs.

The smokey smell on my cloths/hair, the nasty smoke taste in my mouth/breath and the smoke stench that used to hang in the air has been replaced by little to no smell on me or in my vicinity and the joyous sweet taste of the un-burnt flowers.

starboy

Mucho gusto, gracias, etc. As a nominal and reluctant representative of my race (Homo erectus), I am
strangely aroused to be greeted-- yea, feted-- even dare I say mildly celebrated?-- in suchlike manner as
youse stoned hombres have extended into my Space.

As Goofy would say, "Gee whillickers, ga-hyuck!" It recalls my 1998 adventure with Uncle Buzz and the
Valley Broads, Joleen Marlene & Valvoleen (may they Tweak forever).

But pee on that noise, we got bigger fish to sautee. Let us, rather, instead, extol the mind-blowing
Wonderfulness of.... wait for it... of those weightless evanescent Vapours which we know and adore.

I, for one, fuckin LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. The vaporization of cannabis is a monumental advance in self-administered intoxication, period, game over, unhand yer Tinkle Tool and zip yer fly. Benefits are mulltifold, drawbacks nil.

I told the cop my MFLB was a portable ozone detector, and the beefcake dimbulb believed me.

Ga-hyuck, indeed. I need a little practice with the fonts though.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Mucho gusto, gracias, etc. As a nominal and reluctant representative of my race (Homo erectus), I am
strangely aroused to be greeted-- yea, feted-- even dare I say mildly celebrated?-- in suchlike manner as
youse stoned hombres have extended into my Space.

As Goofy would say, "Gee whillickers, ga-hyuck!" It recalls my 1998 adventure with Uncle Buzz and the
Valley Broads, Joleen Marlene & Valvoleen (may they Tweak forever).

But pee on that noise, we got bigger fish to sautee. Let us, rather, instead, extol the mind-blowing
Wonderfulness of.... wait for it... of those weightless evanescent Vapours which we know and adore.

I, for one, fuckin LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. The vaporization of cannabis is a monumental advance in self-administered intoxication, period, game over, unhand yer Tinkle Tool and zip yer fly. Benefits are mulltifold, drawbacks nil.

I told the cop my MFLB was a portable ozone detector, and the beefcake dimbulb believed me.

Ga-hyuck, indeed. I need a little practice with the fonts though.

Sorry for the offtopic, but how are you a representative of Homo erectus ? I've heard that they feed this info in the Chinese educational system . They tell people they are not Homo Sapiens but homo erectus,but i always thought i was some kind of propaganda .

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: C No Ego

starboy

@Abysmal Vapor upright erectus means- Do not bend over near that Guy! keep all orifices in check etc...

Yo, let's stay on topic and allow for a bit of WIT and HUMOR as we stonedly traipse along life's merry
Pathways, shall we? Since we humans love nothing more than fighting and fucking, and seem determined to screw ourselves into extinction, it was my facetious side note to call us Homo erectus.

C No Ego capisces the sitch, thanks amigo. Now, let's all get baked, shaked and flaked and not worry and be happy as the Earth wails shrilly in its Death Spasms...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yo, let's stay on topic and allow for a bit of WIT and HUMOR as we stonedly traipse along life's merry
Pathways, shall we? Since we humans love nothing more than fighting and fucking, and seem determined to screw ourselves into extinction, it was my facetious side note to call us Homo erectus.

C No Ego capisces the sitch, thanks amigo. Now, let's all get baked, shaked and flaked and not worry and be happy as the Earth wails shrilly in its Death Spasms...
Sorry if it seemed that i am looking for a fight, i was just looking for info on the subject ,cause i havent dived deep into it and was considering that you know something that can enlighten me on the subject and was ready to believe it :)).. It is the stoner age so anyone is free to be whatever he likes to,sry for not getting that you were joking in the first place .., i would blame it on the language barrier. I for once consider my self Homo Vaporus :peace:
To semi-stay on topic

Vaporizing changed my life in a way that it made suspicious about almost anything i knew prior,but also thought me to accept unpopular/alternative ideas..

Last edited:
Top Bottom