How do you handle parties???!

MoltenTiger

I've had good success with my Grasshopper kit at parties. Paired with a cheap matrix sidecar people love it.

Definitely requires batteries and probably 5 of them if there's lots of people, I'd say at least two and then an additional one per person is a good balance to avoid running out of power. Storing batteries and charging it doesn't take up much space and people understand swapping batteries better than they do vaping technique. Fortunately the GH doesn't require much.
17881373_1432511666823360_8166040415309398016_n.jpg

In terms of needing an extra bag, it might be best with one, but it's a pretty compact kit.
As the GH batteries are a relatively small capacity (750mAh) a smaller USB batterybank for charging could easily be used (that one's 10400mAh and can get me through at least 4.2g).
The charger is an Xtar MC2, the MC1 is smaller again. Charging takes a bit over an hour/1.5 hours for two cells. Each cell goes through about 0.3-1g herb. The GH chamber holds 0.15g and gives multiple hits.

There are some reliability issues with the GH, but they're awesome at parties, and knowing the warranty is tried and tested made me happy to leave them to be used without a worry.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Surprised it hasn't really been mentioned yet (or maybe it has & I just missed it), tell your friends to get their own vapes. The VC M is still only $50 and will pay for itself in saved consumption from smoking by the time you blow through 1/2 Z - Hell, maybe 1/4!

I get you though.... I've been trying to get combusters to vape for years. But, at some point they've got to get with the program or miss out. You don't buy/bring all the nugs, do you?

C No Ego

Oh hell no we all have our sack/dabs. I have been trying to get at least one of them to buy a vape but they say way bother I have bings and pipes. The funny thing is all except 1 of them quit cigs and only use ecigs now. I don't get it!!
haze V4 - or square 4 with 4 separate bowl/chambers on one portable vape! looks like a wait for it to come out but like the idea of that vape no doubt.. it's a convection on demand model...

C No Ego,

C No Ego

I didn't care for the Haze 2.5 it kind turned me off to Haze vapes
never tried v2, have a v3 I use all the time though and is why I'm interested in teh sq 4... 10 year warranties make it look like a long term vape too and the sq4 is(will be) like 160$ US

C No Ego,

OF

"How do I handle parties"?

Based on sound advice from a world class party animal, "try to get first choice of lamp shades"......

OF

Baron23

I have a vape cap and it is to small for even just me and I find the air flow is super restricted also. I definitely don't consider it to a party vape.
Thank you! Often the VC is offered up immediately as the universal panacea for all vape needs and, IMO, its not. I own and love VC and love George and Dynavap but I sometimes get the feeling that many view it as the universal nut to fit all bolts and there just isn't such a thing, in my experience.

While there are many great portables out there, I'm not sure there is one with battery power to go for 8 hours with a bunch of friends (I think you mentioned 8 - 10 hours, yeah) unless it has replaceable batteries and the IQ does fulfill this requirement. As said, 18650 batteries that are field replaceable. Take extra charged batteries and go for it.

Top Bottom