How do you handle parties???!

Likes2vape

So I have found me and my buddies are a bunch of pot heads and portable vapes just can't keep up with our demand. I find myself smoking bongs, pipes, and j's when I'm out with friends.

Everyone likes the vapes I have but portable vapes always end up running out of battery life. When we get together there's usually a bong and a vape or j being passed around. I fear even with swappable batteries I'd have to carry around a huge battery bank with me to get through a day with my buddies.

Is there a portable vape that can handle 3-4 loads every couple of hours for an 8-10 hour day out fishing with buddies without carrying an extra backpack for the batteries??

Squiby

Check out the Dynavap line of vaporizers, called Vapcaps.

This is a manual vape and IMO, really a fantastic vaporizer. No batteries to charge, rotate and replace. No cords that get tangled or lost and keep you close to an outlet.

The Vapcap heat source can actually be anything from a bic lighter, candle, campfire stick, lantern, battery powered induction heater or the prefered jet lighter with one, two three or four jets.

The herb chamber is covered by a temperature indicating cap which clicks when the chamber has reached toking temps and that temp is determined by where on the cap you heat.

The Vapcap is extremely reliable. It has very few parts and is brilliantly designed. Nothing to break down. It's a great vape for at home or out and about.

The ritual is very similar to smoking a joint except that you won't combust if you stop heating at the click. The Vapcap is even the shape and size of a cigarette. It easily fits in a pocket and handles everything from flowers to hash or concentrates with ease. Sometimes I load my Vapcap with shatter on a concentrate pad for going out. It's like an all day sucker providing many hits without having to reload or even carry a stash with you.

The Vapcaps are modular so you can expand your collection by swapping out condensers, mouthpieces and stems or bodies to create your custom look. They are LEGO for stoners. They are without question the most attractive vaporizers on the market today.

The M model Vapcap is the entry level vape. It goes for $50. It is made out of stainless steel and a few orings. It is built to last a lifetime. Couple this with a two dollar jet lighter and you're good to go.

The Ti Woody models start around $180 and the indestructible titanium Omnivape is $160.

Check out the Dynavap thread here on FC.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-427#post-1078667

And the Dynavap website.

https://www.dynavap.com

Farid

If other people want to blaze I'll just roll em a j, I miss rolling, so I don't mind. Then I'll vape a vapcap myself and pass on the j. Other ppl like to smoke more than I do anyways, so when I partake in group sessions I mess up my tolerance. Unless I was hosting the party I wouldn't bring a group vape cause its not worth the effort when other ppl are fine with smoking.

Last edited:

Likes2vape

I feel the same way about butane vapes. Dangerous in the hands of a novice to easy to combust

Wow 20 sessions would be awesome I'll have to look into the solo. I just hope it's a little more self contained than the solo. Carrying a vape plus stem is a pain imho. The minivap doesn't fit in a pocket to well.

FreddieFresh

Wow 20 sessions would be awesome I'll have to look into the solo. I just hope it's a little more self contained than the solo. Carrying a vape plus stem is a pain imho.

Ah, yea the design is the same so it may not be for you. But the Minivap with an extra battery pack should definitely last most of the day

FreddieFresh,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I feel the same way about butane vapes. Dangerous in the hands of a novice to easy to combust

Wow 20 sessions would be awesome I'll have to look into the solo. I just hope it's a little more self contained than the solo. Carrying a vape plus stem is a pain imho. The minivap doesn't fit in a pocket to well.

A lot less of a hassle than bringing multiple batteries though, IMO.

When I go fishing with 3 or 4 I bring my concentrate pen. A lot more bang for the battery life.

invertedisdead,

Squiby

I don't pass my Vapcap around at parties. It's for me and the convenience of being able to vape reliably free of batteries. If I feel like I need to share my vape, we either take turns or I bring extra Vapcaps.

I have shared my Vapcap with another. We take turns with a load each. It's definitely not a session vape. That doesn't stop it from being the best, most reliable portable vape out there.

I am also happy to roll joints for others, but I won't take a toke when it's passed around.

You and your stoner friends just need to get a bunch of Vapcaps....:tup: :spliff:

I understand that some people may be afraid of lighters but as far as combustion is concerned, they are as easy to operate as lighting a cigarette. Very difficult to combust if you stop heating when it clicks.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

I still think the Sticky Brick OG/senior would do you good. The chamber holds much more than a Vapcap so it's more ideal for a group of heavy users than a VC would be. If you guys are still regularly combusting then accidentally charring when you're learning how to use the Brick is no big deal. It'll be fun for a group of potheads getting baked and learning how to use it and eventually you'll know how to use it and you'll be rewarded with some of the best vapor quality in existence. Yeah transporting it for out and about group usage might be a pain, (I wonder if there's a padded bong case out there that will fit a SB Senior) but the alternative is having a portable that uses 18650's and packing handfuls of batteries and then having to recharge all of them afterwards. Or I suppose you could get an expensive portable generator and use a plug-in vape with it. Pick your poison. If you want a group of people outside for 10 hours to all get high from vaping every few hours, you're gonna have to deal with some inconveniences any way you slice it..

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Likes2vape

I still think the Sticky Brick OG/senior would do you good. The chamber holds much more than a Vapcap so it's more ideal for a group of heavy users than a VC would be. If you guys are still regularly combusting then accidentally charring when you're learning how to use the Brick is no big deal. It'll be fun for a group of potheads getting baked and learning how to use it and eventually you'll know how to use it and you'll be rewarded with some of the best vapor quality in existence. Yeah transporting it for out and about group usage might be a pain, (I wonder if there's a padded bong case out there that will fit a SB Senior) but the alternative is having a portable that uses 18650's and packing handfuls of batteries and then having to recharge all of them afterwards. Or I suppose you could get an expensive portable generator and use a plug-in vape with it. Pick your poison. If you want a group of people outside for 10 hours to all get high from vaping every few hours, you're gonna have to deal with some inconveniences any way you slice it..
I have a Daisy the OG "stickybrick" I hate the taste of combustion when it happens in the Daisy. Everything needs to be cleaned and even than it takes a few loads to not taste the nasty ashy taste. A butane vape that didn't have a risk of combustion would be sweet though.

Justpassedu

@Likes2vape check out a Davinci Iq , while you would definitely need a extra battery , it takes a 18650 and they are super easy to pocket. I usually get around 4-5 good 10 minute sessions with it but the plus side is , it hits hard compared to allot of other portables and would most likely get you nice and baked. Pax 2 also is similar to the Iq and hits pretty hard with good battery life but not as hard as the Iq and no interchangeable battery either.

herbivore21

As @Danksta says, you guys really need to be dabbing lol - easiest way to get a large group of people a rip with minimal fuss, especially with a SiC halo and an e-nail controller/heater.

I would not recommend the vapcap for parties because the click is impossible to hear in a crowded party. Combustion becomes a real risk, even for the initiated. IMO this is the weakest point of the vapcap. It has such limited usefulness in loud situations. Otherwise, one of the best vapes out there.

The Solo is not exactly pocketable, and IIRC the minivap is much better tasting and offers more battery life if you wanna lug around a huge 'portable' vape. Check out the Haze v3 with extended life batteries btw, that'll work. Mix some concentrates into a bowl mixed with your flowers to allow you to pass it around like a joint and keep getting huge clouds.

Likes2vape

Hahaha we've been dabbing for years now and a good pen is sweet but sometimes you just feel like vaping the green. I'll have to check out the davincini.

The solo2 looks promising and if the heater can keep up that maybe my answer for an all day portable that can handle multiple sessions back to back.

herbivore21

Hahaha we've been dabbing for years now and a good pen is sweet but sometimes you just feel like vaping the green.
I actually can't relate to that comment :p When I have a choice between rosin, full melt or flower from the same cultivar, that flower is getting left alone (and turned into rosin or full melt when the other dabs run out :p).

Also I find pens generally underwhelming, and would not compare a pen to an e-nail dab. I can get a dose into me in seconds with an e-nail, that same load would take 5-10 mins of huffing on a pen to finish, tasting like ass for most of the load after the initial flavor cooks off (unless I jacked up the temp, in which case it would taste like ass).
I'll have to check out the davincini.
The IQ is a good idea actually, you may find that this meets your needs very well :D More pocketable and IIRC a user replaceable 18650 powers it, so you can bring as many batteries as you would ever need.

If you're not bothered by the size and form factor, the Solo II is likely to work for you too :)

blackstone

Pax 2 also is similar to the Iq and hits pretty hard with good battery life

I was going to mention PAX 3 as I have been astounded with the sessions per charge on mine. Can't say it'll exactly cover the duration or amount of use you have in mind, maybe someone in the Pax 3 thread could help work that out.
But it does belong in this new class of amazing battery duration like Solo 2.

Unlike Solo2, the Pax3 is charged via USB so it might be easier to top up via solar, smaller powerbank or outboard motor etc. if you did need?
And it's got no glass or additional parts to carry or break.
Have fun deciding!

gr8tk7ng

I feel like it's either carry multiple battery vapes or multiple batteries. Vapes like the Dr. Dabber Aurora and the Puffco Plus, you can bring along your own batteries...personally, I prefer to bring multiple vapes with me to parties because then I can pre-load. I also bring along different atomizers so that I can load different strains.

If you're on a boat and the size of the vape is not super important, then the miniVAP is definitely for you.

TBH I'm kinda wondering what happens if you get water on your vape I wonder if there are any water proof vapes out there. Wouldn't want to splash water on a $400 or $300 vape and ruin it.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The only one to fit your needs is the Element muscle powered vape! No butane, no batteries just some drops of swet and you are good!

I'm awaiting one soon, one of the last on the world I bet! I'm pretty excited about it.
To be more serious and speaking about avalaible vapes I'm using my DC generation2 dry herb atty (divine tribe) paired with a Movkin disguiser (or any 2x18650 mod) and i'm good for 12-16 bowl at least (it depends how dark you push the extraction). In average I charge batteries once per week and it's enough for 2-3 bowls per day. It's not the easier to use but it's not difficult too and noob will understand fast how to use it. It's conduction but taste is still very good after some hits and you can get huge clouds. If you want to use it with a water pipe you need to order a dedicaced top lid. I think there is some 3 batteries mod on the market.. so up to 20 bowls! Is it enough for you?

Inhalater offers some vapes with great autonomy and greta performances. One charge will last 8-10 sessions.

Guru is a nice long lasting vape also, around 10-12 sessions.

The Odin surprised me cause it get a good autonomy in a small design (6-8 sessions).

Minivap, sure but it's big and the battery pack will last shorter after+1year of use and that's my precious I will not put it in everybody hands!

I heard the SoloII get a huge battery life...

Top Bottom