how do I get "stoned" on ABV, combust, MZ, bong? what will do it?

ClemsonVapor489

I read on a medical marijuana forum that people grind ABV into a powder and sprinkle .5-3g into some yogurt.

I plan on trying this very soon (i.e. as soon as I get my stoned ass up to the store to get some yogurt). Will update.

ClemsonVapor489,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
ClemsonVapor489 said:
I read on a medical marijuana forum that people grind ABV into a powder and sprinkle .5-3g into some yogurt.

I plan on trying this very soon (i.e. as soon as I get my stoned ass up to the store to get some yogurt). Will update.
You know that actually makes sense... I have over a LB of ABV... was going too make some interesting eats this month... think I am going too try yogurt as well.

DevoTheStrange,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Id have to say the +1 to the VG getting you closer to the sleep land. I will say that I suffer from the notbeingabletoshutoffyourbrain monster as well, and I can definitely tell a difference between my VG and my LB or Iolite. Cant say that I get totally couch locked, but by the time I am halfway through my 2nd or 3rd packing, I am in the 'oh crap, I just snapped back to reality and this lighter looks cool. Let me contemplate the lighter and its flame because I am the flame' feeling.

It does the trick, and it helps me shut the brain off enough to get some sleep. Yes, the fact that the wife likes to sleep with the TV on doesnt help either, but my VG makes it a bit more tolerable.

AGBeer,

ErbsMan

ClemsonVapor489 said:

I hear this only works with biologically active youghurt, not the normal 'dead' stuff you find everywhere.
I once melted 1g sticky pakistani hash into hot oil, then put it into 'bio active' youghurt to activate the THC in the hash and boy. I was couch locked for about 6-7 hours.
That was when my mate had the 10season stargate SG1 pack :ko: . Good times good times.
Edit:
I think i even was tripping a little (Colours at the edge of my vision were swimmgina round a little).

ErbsMan,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Have you tried making an everclear tincture?? I do it with soaked stems/etc. too and it's a pretty golden - the ABV stuff isn't as pretty but... After I evaporate some of the alcohol off it's pretty damn good.... Sleep-aid material :D

I too have the brain that won't shut off syndrome LOL!

Lo,

ClemsonVapor489

ErbsMan said:
ClemsonVapor489 said:

I hear this only works with biologically active youghurt, not the normal 'dead' stuff you find everywhere.
I once melted 1g sticky pakistani hash into hot oil, then put it into 'bio active' youghurt to activate the THC in the hash and boy. I was couch locked for about 6-7 hours.
That was when my mate had the 10season stargate SG1 pack :ko: . Good times good times.
Edit:
I think i even was tripping a little (Colours at the edge of my vision were swimmgina round a little).
Hmmm. No idea.

I know that you can stir green pot into yogurt of any kind if you take a gram or two and heat it with some oil, then stir it in. I don't see why you couldn't do the same with ABV (though I'd probably increase the amount...).

ClemsonVapor489,
Top Bottom