how do I get "stoned" on ABV, combust, MZ, bong? what will do it?

dadesign

I want that "couch lock" for going to bed and sleeping well.. I had thought I could just vape at a much higher temp

I figured if it was ABV I could just turn up the temp to release the CBNs to knock me out for the night. I no longer thing this will work with what I have or am going to get.

I am expecting a Myrtlezap and it does its magic at a constant temp. that would be fine(if I knew the temp) have a clear high and get stuff done, then use the ABV to knock me down. but what could I used for this.

I figured with this China vapo-lead, I am never going to figure out at what to put it at.. seems one day it vapes it right and the next day with the same temp set, it makes a very dark brown. so I am kind of sure that I will retire the vape permantly once I get the MZ...

still that leaves the ABV and my problem.

should I just use a bong to knock it down or is there a way I can get that same effect from the MZ or even the China vapo-lead.

i want to use ABV with it. will the blend make a dif too?

thanks for the help

dadesign,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
make a giant cookie with your ABV and eat a piece about 45min-1hr before going to bed... hehe

EDIT: i wouldn't smoke it out of a bong either, it'll taste like shit.. i promise. lol.

aznfknpride,

dadesign

oh I know it tastes like shit but that is what I have been doing. a homemade gravity bong that is.

so baking is the way huh.....doesnt it stink up the kitchen. I haven't done much baking much less with a happy ingredient. I have thought about that though. just get some brownie mix and make a batch for the week..so would that really be the best way to achieve the desired effect baking it?

dadesign,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Or make qwiso. Quick wash iso, google should take care of that for you. Most of the THC in the ABV is gone.. so if you shake it up in iso and evaporate it, by theory only the cbns would be there right? Idk I'm pretty vaked.. sorry lol. Somebody please chime in on this, I dont want to give this guy bad info.

aznfknpride,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Avb can to be good stuff to go to sleep on. I saw something on youtube by a doctor (everyone else has probably seen it too) was saying he knew bone cancer patients that called avb 3.00am weed, beacuse smoking it was the only thing that would put them back to sleep at that time.

Anyway, my plan is to try make honey oil (BHO) which hopefully will work as a 'lil sleep aid.

Happycamper,

Mark

John Brown
I let it sit in a jar of ISO for a long time. with some pipes and bong bowls (great way to get them clean and keep the resins if you like to keep them like I do) sitting in collecting resins in the iso. Then I filter it through a hemp coffee filter and evaporate by putting it on a Pyrex dish and placing it on a Baking sheet and pouring boiling hot water in, it gets the plate really got and evaporates the liquid fast, then I blow dry the rest out, don't wanna smoke ISO.

I know leaving it in longer gets some plant matter in, but what the heck, i'm just vaporizing it anyways. I swear I got 30 bags last night off like 1 gram of that oil. It kept going and going. :2c:

Mark,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
Mark said:
I let it sit in a jar of ISO for a long time. with some pipes and bong bowls (great way to get them clean and keep the resins if you like to keep them like I do) sitting in collecting resins in the iso. Then I filter it through a hemp coffee filter and evaporate by putting it on a Pyrex dish and placing it on a Baking sheet and pouring boiling hot water in, it gets the plate really got and evaporates the liquid fast, then I blow dry the rest out, don't wanna smoke ISO.

I know leaving it in longer gets some plant matter in, but what the heck, i'm just vaporizing it anyways. I swear I got 30 bags last night off like 1 gram of that oil. It kept going and going. :2c:
ABV resin and pipe resin are in two different spectrums of res. pipe res is tar!

illadelph,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
lwien said:
I put my PD abv in my VG and vape just below combustion.
same, the vg can get to the high temps reliably once you get the proper technique down, and you cant really beat the value of the vg at $55 (for the original design)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

dadesign

that does sound like a good option, the VG but where would i get enough info to get the desired technique and does it just taste like crap like burning the ABV does in a bong....that stuff tastes terrible

dadesign,

dadesign

Acolyte of Zinglon said:
lwien said:
I put my PD abv in my VG and vape just below combustion.
same, the vg can get to the high temps reliably once you get the proper technique down, and you cant really beat the value of the vg at $55 (for the original design)
OH MAN I just read your signature.. Douglas Adams was the bomb in reading. he is my favorite author and really the only author I ever read for enjoyment.

i miss his stuff

dadesign,

lwien

dadesign said:
that does sound like a good option, the VG but where would i get enough info to get the desired technique and does it just taste like crap like burning the ABV does in a bong....that stuff tastes terrible
No, it does not taste like crap as long as you don't go into combustion. I find that when I fill up a VG bowl with well vaped PD duff, I can get another 2 solid hits. Don't get quite as high, but it's a nice little buzz.

lwien,

dadesign

but is it the go to sleep high or another cerebral high, i need to be knocked out sometime as my brain just keeps going

dadesign,

lwien

dadesign said:
but is it the go to sleep high or another cerebral high, i need to be knocked out sometime as my brain just keeps going
Being that's mostly CBN/CBD's, it's a go to sleep high, but being that there's not too much left of anything after I run it through hard through the PD, the high isn't nearly as strong as vaping fresh bud.

lwien,

dadesign

neing that the MZ or Pd are at constant temps. i would think it would hit the higher range of CBn/d just for that purpose.

but that is what I needed, thanks...will have to look into a VG

here is another question on the PD, the stem is very similar in size to the MZ from what I have read so in finding a bottle to wash them in , what size would do well. i am not sure about catching keif for later. i am just not sure what to do on it but I read up on it later...but I want to make sure the stem are kept clean for optimal

oh and one other thing. since it is a constant temp, the hits should be consistent in that regard but different green should produce different flavors/highs etc. are they all still the standard cerebral high or does it widely vary. i never know what kind or grade I get from the contact. just that it is not brown and dry. but I would like different "tastes" and types as long as it stays in that cerebral high. one of the main reasons to vape for me.

i guess you could say I want to be a conissuer of the stuff:D

dadesign,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I find that vaping bud really levels out the various highs different bud gives you. You can still tell a difference but it's not nearly as profound. Better bud will obviously give you more/thicker hits because there is more THC in there.

bluntfaced,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
And get you higher but it's all the sam kind of high if you know what I mean.

bluntfaced,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
bluntfaced said:
I find that vaping bud really levels out the various highs different bud gives you. You can still tell a difference but it's not nearly as profound.
while that is true to an extent, ime high temp vaping definately has more distinction of strain effects than lower temps, smoking does seem to feel more "complete" though in terms of the high

Acolyte of Zinglon,

dadesign

hmmm so it just might not matter what kind I get, what about if it is even pure indica (chances are slim but I am moving and they grow alot more outside in the corn fields)

so what about if I had indica would I still get the cerebal effect vaping does?

i think that could be a good topic in itself........no wait...lets do a government study get a bunch of money and a bunch of weed and let the research begin

dadesign,

lwien

I just vaped some new King Kush I just got, a pure Indica. Was not couch-locked and very energetic.

lwien,

dadesign

that is great then, which I could get some specific stuff instead of unnamed stuff. really think the only way to do that is to do a grow myself

dadesign,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
why not just smoke some weed?

Instead of smoking duff which is gross, smoke a nice bowl. I do it all the time

bluntfaced,

dadesign

i was trying to conserve less then an eight left but i did a pinch and I dont have the stoned effect it did cloud me some so I am going to try and sleep now

dadesign,
Top Bottom