How did you arrive at your FC Handle

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I like it colorful - and I'm colorblind. The avatar was the first pic after a google search. I grew up in Germany surrounded by GIs. I'm also a hobby-legastenic in both languages and the little hidden hint of cooperation! I love kaleidoscopes... anyone else? ;)
stupid autocorrect... CaleidosCope! (unique here on FC)
I like me some colors....

I'm guessing you've heard of fractals?
Animation Infinity GIF by xponentialdesign

I geeked out and bought the philips hue light strip for the back of my TV. Even got an HDMI splitter and routed TV feed to a box that processes the border colors of the image on screen and copies it to the backlight. It's a cool effect. Especially for cartoons and Pixar movies or anime.

link

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
One night the phone rang after midnight. I presumed someone in my family had died. But it was a woman in our tiny village at the northern tip of Newfoundland calling to warn me. On her way home from the second shift at the hospital as she was driving on the little road to our town she saw a polar bear. She'd called the Fish and Game and the RCMP(Mounties, who are the local police). As she and her husband sat at their table they thought I too should know about the bear because I used to go out walking nearly every morning. So the next morning instead of going for my walk, I had an extra cup of coffee. As I sat there, I couldn't believe what happened: the polar bear walked right by my window then crossed the frozen channel to the big island in front of my place and settled down for a nap. I got a great picture out my bathroom window then called the authorities who were soon there. After an hour or so the bear headed North, out to sea on the drifting icepack. I've now had several other encounters, including a close up with a bear about to be transported North by helicopter. This happened because of the guys I met when the earlier bear was by my place. The avatar is of course not a polar bear, but a grey seal, picture taken from the wharf in Provincetown on Cape Cod. Its eyes look amazingly similar to mine. It must be a doper!

el sargantano

One night the phone rang after midnight. I presumed someone in my family had died. But it was a woman in our tiny village at the northern tip of Newfoundland calling to warn me. On her way home from the second shift at the hospital as she was driving on the little road to our town she saw a polar bear. She'd called the Fish and Game and the RCMP(Mounties, who are the local police). As she and her husband sat at their table they thought I too should know about the bear because I used to go out walking nearly every morning. So the next morning instead of going for my walk, I had an extra cup of coffee. As I sat there, I couldn't believe what happened: the polar bear walked right by my window then crossed the frozen channel to the big island in front of my place and settled down for a nap. I got a great picture out my bathroom window then called the authorities who were soon there. After an hour or so the bear headed North, out to sea on the drifting icepack. I've now had several other encounters, including a close up with a bear about to be transported North by helicopter. This happened because of the guys I met when the earlier bear was by my place. The avatar is of course not a polar bear, but a grey seal, picture taken from the wharf in Provincetown on Cape Cod. Its eyes look amazingly similar to mine. It must be a doper!
I remember this from the athletes vaporists thread talking about wildlife encounters!
You've got good neighbours

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Had a nightmare where sirens were singing madrigals. Woke up, came to lurk at FC to distract myself until I could get back to sleep, then made an account instead. Picked the avatar because of the teeth in the glass. Are they hers? Are they a friends? Are they a garnish?

Top Bottom